Evangelical devotion to Trump

I think I have seen maybe a dozen, at most, Trump flags around here in the past 7 years.
Never tshirts or anything else.
Numerous bumper stickers for both.

I see TRUMP flags all over
Homes, vehicles, boats, those invading our Capitol

1717532837497.jpeg

CULT

I do it because if you are MAGA, you are shit. Not conservative, not worth a damn. Can't be any clearer than that.
You do it because you are childish and have no ability to defend or support your comments. In other words, you’re an ignorant fool.

Oh yeah, obama had them fully engulfed in his cult. That was real.
Obama was called a messiah. They said he was sent by god. They had school kids singing creepy songs praising him as if he was god. But that was different.

During the Soul Train Awards in 2012, comedian and actor Jamie Foxx exhorted a wildly cheering crowd to "first of all (give) honor to god, and our lord and savior Barack Obama," exhibiting the all-too-widespread hero worship that casts rational thought aside and labels even legitimate criticism as virtual blasphemy.

It was Republicans who mocked him as messiah
How about this you dumb ass? Face the facts.

During the Soul Train Awards in 2012, comedian and actor Jamie Foxx exhorted a wildly cheering crowd to "first of all (give) honor to god, and our lord and savior Barack Obama,"

During the Soul Train Awards in 2012, comedian and actor Jamie Foxx exhorted a wildly cheering crowd to "first of all (give) honor to god, and our lord and savior Barack Obama,"
You can buy this wall painting on Amazon:

trump-jesus.jpg

This was made for Trump's New York trial:

trump-jesus-trial.jpg

Available on Etsy:

trump-saint-candle.jpg

Key word: Comedian.

Some black people really liked Obama. Plus, it sounds like a joke, as Foxx is a comedian. :dunno: Not a great example.

Speaking of comedians, Klepper's interview of the Trump pastor is priceless:

"This one man one woman thing. I ran the numbers. They don't check out." :lol:

Forum List

Back