Evangelicals and Trump

Well, I never consider people who slander me or Liberals or Democrats as “Satanic” exactly “normal.” I have faced more than my fair share of such attacks over the years. I see many problems in supporting Trump ... period. I see particular hypocrisy in “Moral Majority” types supporting the utterly amoral Trump. Within their rights? Of course!

But I warn fanatically partisan evangelicals and other Christians who try to organize out of their Churches for Trump that many in our nation are becoming less tolerant of such activity, already in many cases technically illegal. There is no Constitutional right, merely traditional acceptance, for granting Churches special tax benefits. Churches were historically granted such benefits because they were long seen as providing socially important benefits to their communities. If they ever become seen as little more than political organizing centers for political campaigns, local pastors and mega church leaders alike may find their special tax benefits under assault. This is just one more reason I say many evangelicals of the “Christian Right” are hurting not just the reputation of Christianity but its future place in American society.
ONly when churches organize for those you oppose? It is still ok for them to organize politically if it is for politicians you support, such as black churches supporting Biden?
Not at all. But we are not talking about black and white issues. Personally I would be very sad to see Churches lose their non-profit and special “pastor” privileges. Churches do important things, meet spiritual and social needs in many communities. But of course here “churches” must include mosques and synagogues and pagan religious temples as well. How do you feel about extending tax benefits to all these groups? Again, the country is changing, and we need to not discriminate .... among superstitious cults just as among ancient “religions” of every kind and sect.

This thread is about discriminating against Christians who support Trump. It is pretending that the low opinion of Trump that liberals have, combined with the low opinion liberals have of white evangelical Christians,

somehow justifies attacking, ridiculing, demonizing, marginalizing, who knows what else, evangelical Christians who support Trump.

For you to sort of acknowledge that, but only when combined with digs at Christianity and those that support Trump and then to immediately pivot to pretending that the problem is Christians discriminating against "mosques and synagogues and pagan religious temples",

is disingenuous and implies support for the anti-Christian bigotry and discrimination we have seen in this thread.
This thread is about discriminating against Christians who support Trump. It is pretending that the low opinion of Trump that liberals have, combined with the low opinion liberals have of white evangelical Christians,

somehow justifies attacking, ridiculing, demonizing, marginalizing, who knows what else, evangelical Christians who support Trump.
the reasons have been provided to you correll - stop making up false allegations to suit your own disregard for the objective facts.
View attachment 397201
christianity, the desert religions have recorded uninterrupted histories of persecution and victimization of the innocence from their beginnings to the present day ...

you yourself represent in your posts their past and present transgressions without a shred of remorse.

The Present Day is you trying to persecute and victimize your enemies today, because you have the upper hand, today.

That you justify your persecution and thuggery, with past injusticies done by other people in other times in other places,

is irrelevant to your actions.

You are a bully and an asshole and a bigot and an asshole.

Did I mention that you were an asshole?

Cause I don't want to forget that.

You asshole bigot.
you yourself represent in your posts their past and present transgressions without a shred of remorse.
really -

you simply ignore the relevancy of why in your mind you accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of in association with your support of a corrupt entity, christianity mascaraing as a religion. and believe insults are a way to cleanse your own dark soul.

My position here is that the political support of President Trump by Evangelical Christians is fine and normal.

That you don't like Christianity, is your choice. My issue with it, is when you go beyond that, and start talking smack like you want to take action to prevent some Christians, those that disagree with you, from engaging in the political process.

They have the same human rights as you. YOur hate of them does not justify the discrimination and oppression you want to see done to them.
They have the same human rights as you. YOur hate of them does not justify the discrimination and oppression you want to see done to them.
you ignore the history of oppression exercised by the desert religions being the reason for their political exclusion written in the u s constitution to use your term against the actual historical fact you deny -
View attachment 397346
and use juvenile slander to ingratiate your own subliminal desire to persecute and victimize the innocent as your 4th century christian bible instructs as its underlying goal for errant hegemony.

nope. I ignore nothing.

History is full of oppression.

You today are using past oppression to justify the oppression you want to do to others who oppose you.

You are the bad guy here, not me.
why is that correll -

I'm not using the death of a religious itinerant to deceivingly alter their purpose for nefarious political agendas disguised as a religion - that is you and your crutch.

Because you want to deprive a group that you hate of their human rights, based on your bigotry.

That is why you are the bad guy.

My political agenda is clear. I spend hours here every day, talking to anyone that will listen about what it is.

You are a fucking retard.
Because you want to deprive a group that you hate of their human rights, based on your bigotry.
you have yet to defend yourself of the obvious offenses you attempt to impose on others. I am defending the constitution - "congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion", - that you are attempting to overturn for nefarious and selfish reasons.
1601920547334.png

the facts speak for themselves something denial can not overcome. correll. what you teach the innocent in corruption of their souls.

#740 reply to #460 and 578
#460 ding ding ding
That's multiculturalism and it's aimed at destroying the dominant culture of a nation

Is religious pluralism doing the same damage to what you consider the dominant culture?

#578 corr corr corr
Nothing un-American about wanting to keep the America you grew up in.

Minding what ding says in #460 when you were growing up were you then a member of the as yet undamaged dominant culture?
I think each person should worship God as they see fit.
some understand -
1601921175942.png

the true meaning of religion.

#740 reply to #460 and 578
#460 ding ding ding
That's multiculturalism and it's aimed at destroying the dominant culture of a nation

Is religious pluralism doing the same damage to what you consider the dominant culture?

#578 corr corr corr
Nothing un-American about wanting to keep the America you grew up in.

Minding what ding says in #460 when you were growing up were you then a member of the as yet undamaged dominant culture?
some understand -
View attachment 397450
the true meaning of religion.
And Christians stopped him, dummy.

But... of all the people posting here, you most resemble his hatred of others. For him it was Jews, for you it is Christians.

A uterus is not a human being let alone a genetically distinct human being.
the same as your having a vasectomy is terminating a life and done for that purpose - you just have a misogynistic need to instruct others through nefarious intent your own biases.

If you are specifying Christian Nationalists, then unless the black Christians in question are Christian Nationalists, then you are NOT lumping them in.

I’ve been clear what I mean by Christian nationalists. Why do yet get all worked up accusing me of connecting the white evangelicals with a political agenda that requires a false belief that America was founded as a Christian nation to some racist White supremacist hate group. I don’t think they are.

Christianity has not list its holiness. It is my opinion that in America Christianity has been hijacked by what generally is known as White Christian Nationalists who push the false idea that America was founded as a Christian Nation.

#326 cor cor cor
My position is that this nation was and is a Christian Nation,

This makes you a Christian nationalist. Now if you can quit wasting time calling me a racist and anti-Christian bigot and give us the Constitutional basis for your position.

Until you do that you ain’t nobody to be telling me that I live in a Christian nation.

Just who in the hell do you think you are?

the same as your having a vasectomy is terminating a life and done for that purpose - you just have a misogynistic need to instruct others through nefarious intent your own biases.
No, dummy, a vasectomy does not end a human life. Learn some science.

Well, I never consider people who slander me or Liberals or Democrats as “Satanic” exactly “normal.” I have faced more than my fair share of such attacks over the years. I see many problems in supporting Trump ... period. I see particular hypocrisy in “Moral Majority” types supporting the utterly amoral Trump. Within their rights? Of course!

But I warn fanatically partisan evangelicals and other Christians who try to organize out of their Churches for Trump that many in our nation are becoming less tolerant of such activity, already in many cases technically illegal. There is no Constitutional right, merely traditional acceptance, for granting Churches special tax benefits. Churches were historically granted such benefits because they were long seen as providing socially important benefits to their communities. If they ever become seen as little more than political organizing centers for political campaigns, local pastors and mega church leaders alike may find their special tax benefits under assault. This is just one more reason I say many evangelicals of the “Christian Right” are hurting not just the reputation of Christianity but its future place in American society.
ONly when churches organize for those you oppose? It is still ok for them to organize politically if it is for politicians you support, such as black churches supporting Biden?
Not at all. But we are not talking about black and white issues. Personally I would be very sad to see Churches lose their non-profit and special “pastor” privileges. Churches do important things, meet spiritual and social needs in many communities. But of course here “churches” must include mosques and synagogues and pagan religious temples as well. How do you feel about extending tax benefits to all these groups? Again, the country is changing, and we need to not discriminate .... among superstitious cults just as among ancient “religions” of every kind and sect.

For you to sort of acknowledge that, but only when combined with digs at Christianity and those that support Trump and then to immediately pivot to pretending that the problem is Christians discriminating against "mosques and synagogues and pagan religious temples",

is disingenuous and implies support for the anti-Christian bigotry and discrimination we have seen in this thread.

the reasons have been provided to you correll - stop making up false allegations to suit your own disregard for the objective facts.
View attachment 397201
christianity, the desert religions have recorded uninterrupted histories of persecution and victimization of the innocence from their beginnings to the present day ...

The Present Day is you trying to persecute and victimize your enemies today, because you have the upper hand, today.

That you justify your persecution and thuggery, with past injusticies done by other people in other times in other places,

You asshole bigot.
really -

you simply ignore the relevancy of why in your mind you accuse others of what you yourself are guilty of in association with your support of a corrupt entity, christianity mascaraing as a religion. and believe insults are a way to cleanse your own dark soul.

My position here is that the political support of President Trump by Evangelical Christians is fine and normal.

That you don't like Christianity, is your choice. My issue with it, is when you go beyond that, and start talking smack like you want to take action to prevent some Christians, those that disagree with you, from engaging in the political process.

you ignore the history of oppression exercised by the desert religions being the reason for their political exclusion written in the u s constitution to use your term against the actual historical fact you deny -
View attachment 397346
and use juvenile slander to ingratiate your own subliminal desire to persecute and victimize the innocent as your 4th century christian bible instructs as its underlying goal for errant hegemony.

nope. I ignore nothing.

You today are using past oppression to justify the oppression you want to do to others who oppose you.

why is that correll -

I'm not using the death of a religious itinerant to deceivingly alter their purpose for nefarious political agendas disguised as a religion - that is you and your crutch.

My political agenda is clear. I spend hours here every day, talking to anyone that will listen about what it is.

"spend hours" ... get a life, something better than purposeless selfgratification.

- you are using a corrupt religion with a history of social disorder as the basis for your politics you have failed to defend as a legitimate undertaking after requests for clarification you have not provided.

I am not using Christianity as a basis for my politics. I am defending the rights of those might.

Your complaints about Christianity are irrelevant to the rights of Christians.

Unless you are making the argument that Christianity is sooooo bad, that Christians should be DEPRIVED of their rights, by law?

Seriously, you are incoherent. What is your point? We get that you hate Christians. So the fuck what?

View attachment 397201

You asshole bigot.
really -

View attachment 397346

nope. I ignore nothing.

why is that correll -

you have yet to defend yourself of the obvious offenses you attempt to impose on others. I am defending the constitution - "congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion", - that you are attempting to overturn for nefarious and selfish reasons.
View attachment 397441
the facts speak for themselves something denial can not overcome. correll. what you teach the innocent in corruption of their souls.

Nothing I have said has even hinted at that. You are not only retarded, but a lying retard.

That picture from over one hundred years ago, means nothing today.

If you are specifying Christian Nationalists, then unless the black Christians in question are Christian Nationalists, then you are NOT lumping them in.

I’m not lumping them in. You are.

Only when I count them as Christians, for the purpose of it being a Christian Nation.

You are the one conflating vastly different groups, to create the illusion of a threat from Christians, in a thread that is all about attacking the rights of Christians.

I’ve been clear what I mean by Christian nationalists. Why do yet get all worked up accusing me of connecting the white evangelicals with a political agenda that requires a false belief that America was founded as a Christian nation to some racist White supremacist hate group. I don’t think they are.

Christianity has not list its holiness. It is my opinion that in America Christianity has been hijacked by what generally is known as White Christian Nationalists who push the false idea that America was founded as a Christian Nation.

#326 cor cor cor
My position is that this nation was and is a Christian Nation,

This makes you a Christian nationalist. Now if you can quit wasting time calling me a racist and anti-Christian bigot and give us the Constitutional basis for your position.

Until you do that you ain’t nobody to be telling me that I live in a Christian nation.

Just who in the hell do you think you are?

1. I am not "worked up about it". That was you using the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Ridicule, something people do, when they know that they cannot win based on the merits of their position.

2. I asked you what difference the skin color makes and why you keep mentioning it. YOu have not given me a believable reason.

3. My supporting arguments about this being a Christian Nation has been repeatedly explained to you. None of them are based on the Constitution, which sets up our GOVERNMENT, so you asking for a Constitutional basis, is you trying to move the goal posts.

4. I think that I am someone who can see the world and form an opinion and discuss it on a discussion forum. You dramatics, pretending that there is something wrong with that, is bullshit thrown out there to distract from the weakness of your arguments.

#775 reply to #774
3. My supporting arguments about this being a Christian Nation has been repeatedly explained to you. None of them are based on the Constitution, which sets up our GOVERNMENT, so you asking for a Constitutional basis, is you trying to move the goal posts.

#775 I have a zillion points as to why you can’t set your supporting argument up to delete necessary reference to Constitutional points that you cannot argue against;

One at a time:

You say the Constitution sets up our government. Is or is it not true that the government the Constitution sets up is our Federal NATIONAL government?

Of course it is.

Can we separate our national government from the Constitution?

Of course we cannot.

But you try to do that:

#775 Therefore when you state that America was founded as a Christian Nation you are indeed also saying that the founders set up a Christian national government and endorsed a dominant religion in the Constitution.

#775 Why can’t you say it the honest way. America was founded under a dominant white Protestant Christian male dominated culture and heritage.

Last edited:
the same as your having a vasectomy is terminating life and done for that purpose - you just have a misogynistic need to instruct others through nefarious intent your own biases.
your purpose is the same as abortion you are a misogynist not affording the same right freely but only to yourself. usurped in the 4th century for purposes of suppression disguised as a religion. for you in perpetuity.

I am not using Christianity as a basis for my politics. I am defending the rights of those might.
obviously to a slanderer that has no values with an empty soul -
1601991920107.png

the uninterrupted history of the desert religions, christianity is oppression and victimization of the innocent and the reason for their exclusion from the u s constitution - " congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" -

your second statement is a blatant lie as has been all your guttural, juvenile posts.

#775 reply to #774

#775 I have a zillion points as to why you can’t set your supporting argument up to delete necessary reference to Constitutional points that you cannot argue against;

One at a time:

You say the Constitution sets up our government. Is or is it not true that the government the Constitution sets up is our Federal NATIONAL government?

Of course it is.

Can we separate our national government from the Constitution?

Of course we cannot.

But you try to do that:

#775 Therefore when you state that America was founded as a Christian Nation you are indeed also saying that the founders set up a Christian national government and endorsed a dominant religion in the Constitution.

#775 Why can’t you say it the honest way. America was founded under a dominant white Protestant Christian male dominated culture and heritage.

You talk of the government and then use those points to attempt to refute my point about the NATION.

D'uh.

Moving the goal posts. Totally.

AND, all because you are an anti-Christian bigot that wants to smear certain Christians for engaging in completely normal political activity.

the same as your having a vasectomy is terminating life and done for that purpose - you just have a misogynistic need to instruct others through nefarious intent your own biases.
your purpose is the same as abortion you are a misogynist not affording the same right freely but only to yourself. usurped in the 4th century for purposes of suppression disguised as a religion. for you in perpetuity.
misogynist? Moi? Nah. You're just pissed off. :lol:

obviously to a slanderer that has no values with an empty soul -
View attachment 397788
the uninterrupted history of the desert religions, christianity is oppression and victimization of the innocent and the reason for their exclusion from the u s constitution - " congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" -

your second statement is a blatant lie as has been all your guttural, juvenile posts.

You failed to address my point at all and your post is just an expression of our hate for Christians, which has been established.

Forum List

Back