Even by conservative estimates, the cost of Trump’s “me” parade could have fed every hungry...

I remember a monkey at the zoo that was so funny. He would crap in his own hand and fling it at the people. Democrats around here remind me of that monkey.

Fuck all. It flew by twice. Once really low at low speed around 40-45 degrees like it was dragging its ass. Pic is what it looked like from the ground.
View attachment 268364

What a dumbass! 40-45 degrees is "near vertical"? You flunked Geometry also?

Nice pic! A still shot taken from a movie! How long did it take you to find that to back up your lie? That shot is from a film made at Edwards Air Force Base 5 years ago.

Why do you lie?

BTW, why does the aircraft look like it is taking a SAM up the ass? That is because the aircraft is barely hanging in the air and is suffering compressor stalls because of the low altitude. It is just about to crash!

The SR never went anywhere near vertical. You are right. about 40 to 45 degrees. And then it did have a compressor stall on one engine. Lucky they didn't lose both engines. All for an air show. The SR was never designed to fly that slow and that low. Right after the stall, they dropped the nose, dropped what little altitude they had, recovered their minimum air sped and restarted the engine. And changed their underwear when they got back.

Compressor stalls do NOT necessarily mean you lose the engine. it is more like a backfire. When will you quit talking shit you know nothing about?

Okay, asswipe. He had a compressor stall. The fireball out the tailpipe is from unburnt fuel. Losing an engine doesn't mean that he blew out an engine. It just means he had to restart it. And he had to have the bird level and have enough air speed to get air into the intake. Do you want to compare Jobs on who knows more about this between the two of us? I have 5 years experience as a Power Plant Mech. About the only experience you have, judging from your comment, on aircraft is serving the hash and eggs.

If what you say is true (which I doubt), why do you say such stupid shit that even laymen know is bullshit?

I could not count the number of times you have had your ass handed to you for getting the facts wrong on a variety of topics!

So you get called on your BS by someone that has actually worked on the system in question. The tipoff was the Boom and the flame and the engine being able to be restarted after it lost some altitude, gained some speed and leveled off. Simple restart. The Pilot made a mistake. No big deal in a fighter. But pretty damned serious in a SR at low altitude. They did have to do some serious inspection on the T-wheels on landing you can bet though.

Now, go back to serving eggs and hash on a tender Seaman 3rd class.

What a dumbass! 40-45 degrees is "near vertical"? You flunked Geometry also?

Nice pic! A still shot taken from a movie! How long did it take you to find that to back up your lie? That shot is from a film made at Edwards Air Force Base 5 years ago.

Why do you lie?

BTW, why does the aircraft look like it is taking a SAM up the ass? That is because the aircraft is barely hanging in the air and is suffering compressor stalls because of the low altitude. It is just about to crash!

The SR never went anywhere near vertical. You are right. about 40 to 45 degrees. And then it did have a compressor stall on one engine. Lucky they didn't lose both engines. All for an air show. The SR was never designed to fly that slow and that low. Right after the stall, they dropped the nose, dropped what little altitude they had, recovered their minimum air sped and restarted the engine. And changed their underwear when they got back.

Compressor stalls do NOT necessarily mean you lose the engine. it is more like a backfire. When will you quit talking shit you know nothing about?

Okay, asswipe. He had a compressor stall. The fireball out the tailpipe is from unburnt fuel. Losing an engine doesn't mean that he blew out an engine. It just means he had to restart it. And he had to have the bird level and have enough air speed to get air into the intake. Do you want to compare Jobs on who knows more about this between the two of us? I have 5 years experience as a Power Plant Mech. About the only experience you have, judging from your comment, on aircraft is serving the hash and eggs.

If what you say is true (which I doubt), why do you say such stupid shit that even laymen know is bullshit?

I could not count the number of times you have had your ass handed to you for getting the facts wrong on a variety of topics!

intake backfires usually produce flames out of tailpipes - raw fuel burning due to improper air mixture.

The Pilot was going too slow, had the nose too high and starved the compressor by not allowing enough air into the intake. You see a flame out the back due to raw unburnt fuel and hear a big bang when the half burnt fuel hits the air out the tailpipe. No big deal to a twin engine fighter but a huge deal to an SR at that low an altitude. And to a single engine jet it could have been deadly except there was enough altitude for the single engine fighter to recover easily. The SR not so much. For such a hot rod Pilot Error, that Pilot was one Hot Pilot to recover from it.

Why is it that leftists never give a damn about government spending until it comes to defense/celebration of America? Then they suddenly all morph into Ebenezer Scrooge and start pinching pennies.

why is it RW's don't know the meaning of the 4th of July ?

oh yeah, they're idiots.

We do know the meaning of the 4th of July. What we don't know is the twisted notion of what leftists think the 4th of July means . . . THIS time around, because we aren't partisan jackasses.

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look weak bitches seeking global validation
I pay taxes and I liked it-so did many others I know. And we did look STRONG-not afraid to flex!

Honestly made US the laughing stock of the world... I was on International Calls all last week and it was the common joke...

I think the funniest was something like this
'The Military won WWI, WW2 and killed Bin Laden but failed in a Presidential Penis enlargement'

So how does it feel working for minimum wage?

Okay, dipwad. Working at a minimum wage job is an honest job. 47% of the population works at or near minimum wage in the US. I paid my dues as have most every other American. Minimum Wage Workers are Red Blooded Americans and damn well deserve not only respect but deserve better. And they deserve respect.
Yes, they deserve respect and should work toward something better.

I pay taxes and I liked it-so did many others I know. And we did look STRONG-not afraid to flex!

Honestly made US the laughing stock of the world... I was on International Calls all last week and it was the common joke...

I think the funniest was something like this
'The Military won WWI, WW2 and killed Bin Laden but failed in a Presidential Penis enlargement'

So how does it feel working for minimum wage?

Okay, dipwad. Working at a minimum wage job is an honest job. 47% of the population works at or near minimum wage in the US. I paid my dues as have most every other American. Minimum Wage Workers are Red Blooded Americans and damn well deserve not only respect but deserve better. And they deserve respect.

Was I talking to you dipshit?

Well, dipwad, you were using min wage workers as an insult. Shame on you.

Shame on you for lying! You said 47% of the population works at or minimum wage. Slightly over only a half a million works at minimum wage, so there is so way there could be 47% of the population at or near the minimum wage, you fucking moron!

Keep up your lies, so that everyone knows what a liar you truly are!

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation
"estimates" ? WHAT estimates ? From whom ? Of HOW MUCH money ? To be spent HOW ? For WHAT ?

There is a lot more to flying a bird than just gas. I won't go into the cost breakdown but it would stagger your world to find out the actual amount.
DODGE! You claim to know the justification of high costs, but you cant tell us, you know nothing.

Why so much? Why anything but a tank of gas? These cost estimates are fucked.
That's the question I've been asking too. But the loudmouths claiming the parade to cost tens of millions$$, have yet to come up with an answer;

Here's my estimates >>

Military personnel marching (already paid) - Zero $$

Land vehicles driving about a mile (gas) - $100

Jet fuel for flyovers - $200

Total - $300

...veteran in America.

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation
"estimates" ? WHAT estimates ? From whom ? Of HOW MUCH money ? To be spent HOW ? For WHAT ?
lol since when do you care about actual facts? You never post any facts. Just garbage. Read the report linked in the article. It’a explains all of that.

There is a lot more to flying a bird than just gas. I won't go into the cost breakdown but it would stagger your world to find out the actual amount.
DODGE! You claim to know the justification of high costs, but you cant tell us, you know nothing.

I am retired USAF and have a pretty good idea. You aren't able to understand and I don't feel the undying need to educate the uneducatable.

Why so much? Why anything but a tank of gas? These cost estimates are fucked.
That's the question I've been asking too. But the loudmouths claiming the parade to cost tens of millions$$, have yet to come up with an answer;

Here's my estimates >>

Military personnel marching (already paid) - Zero $$

Land vehicles driving about a mile (gas) - $100

Jet fuel for flyovers - $200

Total - $300

B-2 $130,000+ per hour from the time of engine start to engine shut down. You just don't shove the keys in a Bombers ignition and go. There is a lot of preparation. Plus, the B-2 breaks down on a high rate. And that figure doesn't figure in the replacement parts or the manhours for those replacements. That is just the Gas. More than half of the B-2 fleet will be down after each flight for maintenance.

F-35A 35,000 per hour. And this is if it does multiple hours of flight. To do one single flight the figure is much higher. About 30% will be not mission ready after that one hour flight due to maintenance.

F-22 44,000 per hour. Again, this is per hour, not for a single hour. A single hour is much higher. And about half of the F-22s will have to be down for maintenance after each flight.

You say that the manpower is already paid. Let me tell you what. Those men and women are coming in on what would normally be their down time (Overtime without pay) to do these 1 hour flights. And then they are sticking around to repair the damage from those 1 hour flights. They could easily be home with their families, drinking beer, fishing and a whole lot of other things YOU take for granted.

When you add in the Army, Marines and Navy you come up with about a 2.5 million price tag. All for about 1 hour.

A M-1 Abrams gets about 1 mpg if you are really careful with it. That one mile you see doesn't show the 50 or more miles it takes to get it there and then get it back. That is over 100 gallons of Jet Fuel. Your estimate of 100 bucks barely gets it out of the barn. Even if you truck it in with a flatbed, that semi is going to get a whopping 4 mpg.

The estimate of 2.5 million is probably pretty close.

The bigger joke is how "fiscal conservatives" are blowing up the deficit for short term gains. Republicans being fiscal conservatives is a myth.

The bigger joke is how "fiscal conservatives" are blowing up the deficit for short term gains. Republicans being fiscal conservatives is a myth.

The biggest joke is ANY Democrat having the gall to criticize Republicans or anyone else for being fiscally irresponsible.

The biggest joke is ANY Democrat having the gall to criticize Republicans or anyone else for being fiscally irresponsible.

The bigger joke is for a Republican to criticize anyone for not being fiscally responsible.

Forum List

Back