Even by conservative estimates, the cost of Trump’s “me” parade could have fed every hungry...

How many veterans could be helped with all the free stuff the left wants to give illegals? Kind of interesting how the left puts the welfare of those in the country illegally above those who have given so much to defend the country.

Well you know, these Democrats are so fiscally responsible; always putting priorities in the right order when it comes to spending.

Attachments

• Unknown 10.45.48 PM.jpeg
    Unknown 10.45.48 PM.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 27
And Obama's entourage trips to Hawaii could have fed more than Jesus with mere loaves and fishes.

This is true. His one trip to Africa for him and the family cost us over 100 million dollars. At least some people got something out of the parade.

that something was a photo op for the 2020 campaign, complete with signs and caps --

Nothing wrong with that.

Giving people visible information about the state of the American economy will help them make a decision next year when they are sealed in the voting cubicles.
More importantly than that, military displays always increase local recruitment.
Military displays and fly overs are considered training exercises and in the training budget. They don't cost anything.
They are also used as recruitment pulls. Go to any air show for the Navy or Air Force and you'll see what I mean.

The military is permitted to market itself and the best marketing tool they have is air demonstrations.

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation
Who’s hungry?

I am. That's why I'm eating a tuna fish sandwich.

This is true. His one trip to Africa for him and the family cost us over 100 million dollars. At least some people got something out of the parade.

that something was a photo op for the 2020 campaign, complete with signs and caps --

Nothing wrong with that.

Giving people visible information about the state of the American economy will help them make a decision next year when they are sealed in the voting cubicles.
More importantly than that, military displays always increase local recruitment.
Military displays and fly overs are considered training exercises and in the training budget. They don't cost anything.
They are also used as recruitment pulls. Go to any air show for the Navy or Air Force and you'll see what I mean.

The military is permitted to market itself and the best marketing tool they have is air demonstrations.

The Democrats could care less about the money, they just loathe Trump and loathe our military. The money is just an excuse to cut down on both.

Nothing wrong with that.

The Democrats could care less about the money, they just loathe Trump and loathe our military. The money is just an excuse to cut down on both.
I can't say I disagree with you there.

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation

Traditionally, that's not the opinion of most experts, billy.

In fact, great military parades have been held from antiquity.

...veteran in America.

Why is it that in the middle of the text of your Dumb Ass article you provided....... its all high lighted by a French military parade in Paris? a line of tanks rolling down a street one after another with French Flags everywhere. I guess your News Week intended it to confuse people like yourself or did they want to Blame Trump for that too?

You know, The Air National Guard is deploying Tanks and troop carriers all the time for different reasons including practice for readyness. Putting on the parade is no big deal and its in the military budget. Then you go figure that most military personal love to be part of something like this.... they have pride in the country and they have pride in the service they do. This is partly for them as well, but I can see the point coming from your eyes..... haters just gonna hate for the sake of it.

...veteran in America.

I am a veteran and I ate. Just because you are a butthurt libtard, most of US veterans have something you never will. Honor. So go fuck yourself.

the 4th of July isnt about Vets , but thank you for your service

now go fuck yourself and study up on independence day
Without the veterans who fought to keep your sorry ass free, the 4th of July wouldn't mean shit. Fuck off, you moron.

It's been funny watching the left's pathetic reaction to all this. Huge crowd, a terrific speech, and nothing but crying from the lefties here. Seems like a successful day all around.

Obama takes two kids and a wife to Hawaii for a week and RW fuktards shit themselves BLIND for over a yrar

Trump spends $100 million +++++ an hour and the same group of fuktards form a line to lick his fat ass-

IJS

YUGE difference.

Trump did it FOR America.

Obama did it for HIMSELF

Got it? Good.

...veteran in America.

I am a veteran and I ate. Just because you are a butthurt libtard, most of US veterans have something you never will. Honor. So go fuck yourself.

the 4th of July isnt about Vets , but thank you for your service

now go fuck yourself and study up on independence day
Without the veterans who fought to keep your sorry ass free, the 4th of July wouldn't mean shit. Fuck off, you moron.

Exactly. We celebrate our independence, and who more to honor for that independence than the people that insure we always have it?

...veteran in America.

Why don’t you remember that the next time a Democratic President Wastes taxpayers money on a campaign trip disguised as Presidential trip.

Of course "loaves and fishes" cost a lot less in the days of the REAL Messiah......

the B-2 bomber could cost $700,000, two F-22s fighters are estimated to cost around $300,000, the Blue Angels jets are expected to cost around $320,000, and two F-35 jets could cost upward of $660,000.

how long does a fly by last ? 10 seconds ?

10 seconds x 4 = 40 seconds

Ah but what does that equate to in terms of either loaves or fishes then and now?

Of course "loaves and fishes" cost a lot less in the days of the REAL Messiah......

the B-2 bomber could cost $700,000, two F-22s fighters are estimated to cost around $300,000, the Blue Angels jets are expected to cost around $320,000, and two F-35 jets could cost upward of $660,000.

So have you been this pissed off when the military flies over sporting events? What about the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds at air shows? Does that also really really upset you? I have never seen you post about it.

So have you been this pissed off when the military flies over sporting events? What about the Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds at air shows? Does that also really really upset you? I have never seen you post about it.
You remember when Obama had Air Force One do a fly by in New York City. Boy that went over real well, cost the city plenty of money and scared the begeezus out of everyone. But that was okay to waste that money, because Obama did it, he was their Messiah.

The clueless President Obama didnt know shit, this proved it, because when you dont know who is flying your jet, you have to be worthless.

White House Apologizes for Air Force Flyover
When President Obama learned of the episode on Monday afternoon, aides said, he, too, was furious. Senior administration officials conveyed the president’s anger in a meeting with Mr. Caldera on Monday afternoon.

...veteran in America.

How many would the $1.5 billion Hillary spent on her campaign feed?

Obama takes two kids and a wife to Hawaii for a week and RW fuktards shit themselves BLIND for over a yrar

Trump spends $100 million +++++ an hour and the same group of fuktards form a line to lick his fat ass-

IJS
What did he spend 100 million an hour on?

Forum List

Back