Even by conservative estimates, the cost of Trump’s “me” parade could have fed every hungry...

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation
so you're anti 4th of July?
Or were you just as concerned with past costs?

Just think of all the veterans we could have helped with the billions that the worthless Muslim asshole President gave to his Iranian Mullah buddies.

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation

Traditionally, that's not the opinion of most experts, billy.

In fact, great military parades have been held from antiquity.

And to pay for it, the Roman Empire burnt to the ashes making the same mistakes we keep making today.

...veteran in America.

What about all the money you TARDS wasted trying to frame Trump?

He didn't need any help from us. Here is your new replacement hat for the rest of his reign.

upload_2019-7-5_18-21-36.jpeg

...veteran in America.

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look weak bitches seeking global validation
I pay taxes and I liked it-so did many others I know. And we did look STRONG-not afraid to flex!
You are probobly not hungry.

...veteran in America.

Traditionally, that's not the opinion of most experts, billy.

In fact, great military parades have been held from antiquity.

And to pay for it, the Roman Empire burnt to the ashes making the same mistakes we keep making today.

ROFL! The Roman Empire lasted 1000 years. It didn't "burn to the ashes" from having a few parades.

...veteran in America.

What about all the money you TARDS wasted trying to frame Trump?

He didn't need any help from us. Here is your new replacement hat for the rest of his reign.

View attachment 267984

Rave on you idiot...….

...veteran in America.

Didn't Hillary spend a billion dollars and still she lost the election?

...veteran in America.

How many veterans could the Solyndra fiasco have of fed?

It cost taxpayers 528 million. In fact Obama backed green industry failures left the US taxpayer on the hook for 2.2 billion

Where's your outrage?

...veteran in America.

How many veterans could the Solyndra fiasco have of fed?

It cost taxpayers 528 million. In fact Obama backed green industry failures left the US taxpayer on the hook for 2.2 billion

Where's your outrage?
That was an attempt for more clean energy. This is just a moron putting on a show because he has a small penis.

Forum List

Back