Even by conservative estimates, the cost of Trump’s “me” parade could have fed every hungry...

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation

How many veterans could the Solyndra fiasco have of fed?

It cost taxpayers 528 million. In fact Obama backed green industry failures left the US taxpayer on the hook for 2.2 billion

Where's your outrage?
That was an attempt for more clean energy. This is just a moron putting on a show because he has a small penis.

It was a colossal scam

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation

It cost taxpayers 528 million. In fact Obama backed green industry failures left the US taxpayer on the hook for 2.2 billion

Where's your outrage?
That was an attempt for more clean energy. This is just a moron putting on a show because he has a small penis.

It was a known failure that was illegally propped up..... It was out of business even before it was in business. Shut the fuck up.

Jo

...veteran in America.

Where's your outrage?

It was a colossal scam
It was huh? Republicans tore that shit apart and still found no wrongdoing.

...veteran in America.

Where's your outrage?

Yeah, no matter what DumBama spent money on, it was okay because it was DumBama.

Obama announces $12 billion investment in African energy sector

And you were saying what about Trump's spending instead of feeding the American poor?

Look at that crowd that showed up
4th-crowd-jpg.267940

It was better spent on Americans and the celebration of the white mans achievements than Illegal cockroaches
How much did it cost us for the free beer to get all that trailer trash to show up & kiss Trump's ass?

...veteran in America.

Where's your outrage?

It was a colossal scam
It was huh? Republicans tore that shit apart and still found no wrongdoing.

528 million gone and nothing to show for it?

You can't possibly be this fucking stupid

Look at that crowd that showed up
4th-crowd-jpg.267940

It was better spent on Americans and the celebration of the white mans achievements than Illegal cockroaches
How much did it cost us for the free beer to get all that trailer trash to show up & kiss Trump's ass?

Us? A broke joke demoquack pays taxes? Hahahaha
I thought taxes were bad for the economy, Trumptard!

A necessity...dumbass.

You're a lousy troll

...veteran in America.

Where's your outrage?

Well since you keep lying and bitching about it, we can safely assume yours is much smaller than Trump's. Jealous much?

Of course "loaves and fishes" cost a lot less in the days of the REAL Messiah......

the B-2 bomber could cost $700,000, two F-22s fighters are estimated to cost around $300,000, the Blue Angels jets are expected to cost around $320,000, and two F-35 jets could cost upward of $660,000.

how long does a fly by last ? 10 seconds ?

10 seconds x 4 = 40 seconds

And it's all written off to the training and recruiting budgets. It costs the same for a pilot to log a training hour as it does to do a flyover. How many kids do you think saw those planes and said I want to fly one of those some day? You ignorant commies just crack me up.

Of course "loaves and fishes" cost a lot less in the days of the REAL Messiah......

the B-2 bomber could cost $700,000, two F-22s fighters are estimated to cost around $300,000, the Blue Angels jets are expected to cost around $320,000, and two F-35 jets could cost upward of $660,000.

And it's all written off to the training and recruiting budgets. It costs the same for a pilot to log a training hour as it does to do a flyover. How many kids do you think saw those planes and said I want to fly one of those some day? You ignorant commies just crack me up.

Exactly. We are already paying the military people. We already have the equipment. The only real cost is transportation and fuel. So I would really love to see the breakdown of costs and who compiled them. Something tells me it was pretty much fudged.

Exactly. We are already paying the military people. We already have the equipment. The only real cost is transportation and fuel. So I would really love to see the breakdown of costs and who compiled them. Something tells me it was pretty much fudged.

Flight hours and logistics are all training, our military branches do it all the time.

For the cost of every illegal in this country, we could feed ALL the hungry, House ALL the homeless, Ensure EVERY VET gets a place to live, needed medical attention, and the honor they desperately deserve.

In truth, there are ONLY two legitimate expenditures for illegals.

The cost of holding them in prison when the commit heinous crimes and the costs of deporting each and every one of them.
We only imagined a problem with central Americans. Hah. We have Africans on the way to do to us what they did to Europe.

...veteran in America.

Traditionally, that's not the opinion of most experts, billy.

In fact, great military parades have been held from antiquity.

And to pay for it, the Roman Empire burnt to the ashes making the same mistakes we keep making today.

ROFL! The Roman Empire lasted 1000 years. It didn't "burn to the ashes" from having a few parades.

The Roman Empire fell when they lost control of their borders.

In antiquity, right on up through the 4th and 5th Century, the Roman Empire was where people wanted to be. They built impressive infrastructure throughout the Empire. However, thousands of Goths and Vandals poured in, and these were folks with no commitment to Roman Civilization. Their own lands were Shitholes. The Vandals' main contribution to civilization was the invention of vandalism.

Ben Hur lived at the time of Christ, long before the fall of the empire

Forum List

Back