Even by conservative estimates, the cost of Trump’s “me” parade could have fed every hungry...

If unemployment is so low, why would someone sign up?

Because it's a free paid vacation, that's why. It's the same reason why we have nearly 50 million people on food stamps today and over a million job openings that industry can't fill.

Trust me, I'm a truck driver. As such, I see people all over the highway instead of working. My industry is in need of tens of thousands of people we can't find. They are hiring foreigners to take the jobs because Americans would rather sit home. Walmart is looking for drivers and pay close to 90K a year.

And Obama's entourage trips to Hawaii could have fed more than Jesus with mere loaves and fishes.

This is true. His one trip to Africa for him and the family cost us over 100 million dollars. At least some people got something out of the parade.

that something was a photo op for the 2020 campaign, complete with signs and caps --

Nothing wrong with that.

Giving people visible information about the state of the American economy will help them make a decision next year when they are sealed in the voting cubicles.
More importantly than that, military displays always increase local recruitment.
And you think it did? Or will? If unemployment is so low, why would someone sign up? Give the soldiers a raise and that would help. $780 f'n billion. Carve off some of that.

The one area of military expenditure that should be untouchable is the development of new and improved weapons systems.

Someone will come up with the next generation of Super Weapons, and they will have the distinct advantage in the next war. It would be better for America to be the ones instead of crazed islamonazis.

Nothing wrong with that.

Giving people visible information about the state of the American economy will help them make a decision next year when they are sealed in the voting cubicles.
More importantly than that, military displays always increase local recruitment.
Military displays and fly overs are considered training exercises and in the training budget. They don't cost anything.
They are also used as recruitment pulls. Go to any air show for the Navy or Air Force and you'll see what I mean.

The military is permitted to market itself and the best marketing tool they have is air demonstrations.

The Democrats could care less about the money, they just loathe Trump and loathe our military. The money is just an excuse to cut down on both.
Hey Ray...where do you come up with shit talk like that?

You don't come up with truth. Truth is there or it isn't. When have Democrats ever been concerned about what their people spend? They supported a community organizer clown that put us 10 trillion more in debt, and we got very little out of it.

Obama announces $12 billion investment in African energy sector

Of course "loaves and fishes" cost a lot less in the days of the REAL Messiah......

the B-2 bomber could cost $700,000, two F-22s fighters are estimated to cost around $300,000, the Blue Angels jets are expected to cost around $320,000, and two F-35 jets could cost upward of $660,000.

how long does a fly by last ? 10 seconds ?

10 seconds x 4 = 40 seconds

And it's all written off to the training and recruiting budgets. It costs the same for a pilot to log a training hour as it does to do a flyover. How many kids do you think saw those planes and said I want to fly one of those some day? You ignorant commies just crack me up.

The AF needs 3000 pilots NOW.

Of course "loaves and fishes" cost a lot less in the days of the REAL Messiah......

the B-2 bomber could cost $700,000, two F-22s fighters are estimated to cost around $300,000, the Blue Angels jets are expected to cost around $320,000, and two F-35 jets could cost upward of $660,000.

Why so much? Why anything but a tank of gas? These cost estimates are fucked.

Because it's a free paid vacation, that's why. It's the same reason why we have nearly 50 million people on food stamps today and over a million job openings that industry can't fill.

Trust me, I'm a truck driver. As such, I see people all over the highway instead of working. My industry is in need of tens of thousands of people we can't find. They are hiring foreigners to take the jobs because Americans would rather sit home. Walmart is looking for drivers and pay close to 90K a year.
It's the hemorrhoids Ray.

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation
/——/ But the democRATs would siphon the money to give to the illegals invading our country,

The military is a free paid vacation, really? Moronic robot.
Walmart Company Driver Salaries in the United States

The military is a free paid vacation, really? Moronic robot.
Walmart Company Driver Salaries in the United States

I was responding to your post:

To me it sounded like you were asking about why somebody would sign up for unemployment. Make your sentences more clear next time.

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation

Coulda, woulda, shoulda....but didn't
Too little, too late for veterans under Obama

...veteran in America.

/——-/ “I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans”
Bullshyt, that’s the false narrative you’re trying to push.

...veteran in America.

/——/ But the democRATs would siphon the money to give to the illegals invading our country,
Democrats hate this country and want it destroyed. Who better to do that than an army of foreign mercenaries?

...veteran in America.

California alone has spent 50 billion dollars on a boondoggle bullet train that will never happen. Lets take some estimations....

...veteran in America.

California alone has spent 50 billion dollars on a boondoggle bullet train that will never happen. Lets take some estimations....

The California electorate actually voted for the Rail Boondoggle in a state wide referendum.

Made it sort of hard for the state to pull out of it.

I lost my job to the internet. The reason I did not switch to Truck Driving is because I already used my Student loan/grant money getting my AS and I can't afford Truck Driving School. That plus I'm worried about my small bladder getting in the way.

Why so much? Why anything but a tank of gas? These cost estimates are fucked.

aircraft is totally different than cars - for every hour a plans spends in the air it spends a hour in the shop undergoing routine maintenance - the older a plane, the more expensive (detailed) the services and the cost -

thats why owning a private plane is usually for the elite. FAA safety standards are rigid, mechanics, parts, and hanger space cost serious $$$

FAA Regulations

if a plane hasnt been certified it gets grounded -

cost isnt fucked - the alternative is a smoking hole in the ground.

Last edited:

And it's all written off to the training and recruiting budgets. It costs the same for a pilot to log a training hour as it does to do a flyover. How many kids do you think saw those planes and said I want to fly one of those some day? You ignorant commies just crack me up.

The AF needs 3000 pilots NOW.

And these types of displays are a way to inspire people to check out their options.

Forum List

Back