Even by conservative estimates, the cost of Trump’s “me” parade could have fed every hungry...

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation

Nobody is starving in the USA..............GO TRUMP 2020. Best POTUS since Reagan.

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation

If unemployment is so low, why would someone sign up?

Because it's a free paid vacation, that's why. It's the same reason why we have nearly 50 million people on food stamps today and over a million job openings that industry can't fill.

Trust me, I'm a truck driver. As such, I see people all over the highway instead of working. My industry is in need of tens of thousands of people we can't find. They are hiring foreigners to take the jobs because Americans would rather sit home. Walmart is looking for drivers and pay close to 90K a year.
I lost my job to the internet. The reason I did not switch to Truck Driving is because I already used my Student loan/grant money getting my AS and I can't afford Truck Driving School. That plus I'm worried about my small bladder getting in the way.

I'm not saying it's for everybody, but most people can do the job. It's just Americans don't want to anymore. I'm just giving one example of course. There are many.

Several years ago my father got one of the unions newsletter that they send out to their retirees from time to time. They were asking their retirees to find young people to join the construction trade. People would apply, but they couldn't pass the drug test.

My father made a pretty damn good living as a bricklayer. Yes, it's very hard work, but it also pays very well. You can make a good amount of money depending on how many hours you wish to work. Plus because you can't lay brick in the winter, you go on unemployment for those months and sit home.

Like my industry, they can't find people to do the work; at least that can do the work and stay off of dope. It's amazing that pot is more important than starting a career these days.

Traditionally, that's not the opinion of most experts, billy.

In fact, great military parades have been held from antiquity.

And to pay for it, the Roman Empire burnt to the ashes making the same mistakes we keep making today.

ROFL! The Roman Empire lasted 1000 years. It didn't "burn to the ashes" from having a few parades.

The Roman Empire fell when they lost control of their borders.

In antiquity, right on up through the 4th and 5th Century, the Roman Empire was where people wanted to be. They built impressive infrastructure throughout the Empire. However, thousands of Goths and Vandals poured in, and these were folks with no commitment to Roman Civilization. Their own lands were Shitholes. The Vandals' main contribution to civilization was the invention of vandalism.

Ben Hur lived at the time of Christ, long before the fall of the empire

The Roman Empire bankrupted themselves through creative price controls and tariffs. Hoover did the same thing and "Presto" a recession turned into a full blown Depression. Nixon did the same thing but it was abandoned before it went past a deep recession. Guess what were doing right now? Take a good hard look at todays Stock Market.

Right now I'm yawning because TDS influenced replies have become a bit boring.

Uhoh, speaking of boring.

upload_2019-7-6_16-15-59.jpeg

And to pay for it, the Roman Empire burnt to the ashes making the same mistakes we keep making today.
ROFL! The Roman Empire lasted 1000 years. It didn't "burn to the ashes" from having a few parades.

In antiquity, right on up through the 4th and 5th Century, the Roman Empire was where people wanted to be. They built impressive infrastructure throughout the Empire. However, thousands of Goths and Vandals poured in, and these were folks with no commitment to Roman Civilization. Their own lands were Shitholes. The Vandals' main contribution to civilization was the invention of vandalism.

The Roman Empire bankrupted themselves through creative price controls and tariffs. Hoover did the same thing and "Presto" a recession turned into a full blown Depression. Nixon did the same thing but it was abandoned before it went past a deep recession. Guess what were doing right now? Take a good hard look at todays Stock Market.

View attachment 268158
butt hurt? Trump Derangement Syndrome is real

Of course "loaves and fishes" cost a lot less in the days of the REAL Messiah......

the B-2 bomber could cost $700,000, two F-22s fighters are estimated to cost around $300,000, the Blue Angels jets are expected to cost around $320,000, and two F-35 jets could cost upward of $660,000.

how long does a fly by last ? 10 seconds ?

10 seconds x 4 = 40 seconds
Why so much? Why anything but a tank of gas? These cost estimates are fucked.

There is a lot more to flying a bird than just gas. I won't go into the cost breakdown but it would stagger your world to find out the actual amount.

View attachment 268158

Sure am glad you didn't use just the three letters. The world is once again safe.

View attachment 268158

Sure am glad you didn't use just the three letters. The world is once again safe.
As long as leftist are free to graze the world is not safe.

View attachment 268158

As long as leftist are free to graze the world is not safe.

Then you admit that Leftists are only Bovines. That means that Humans cannot be Bovines or Leftists. Makes sense to me. And all the rest of your diatribe makes sense by the way you wish to harvest Leftists like they were cattle to the slaughter.

And Obama's entourage trips to Hawaii could have fed more than Jesus with mere loaves and fishes.

This is true. His one trip to Africa for him and the family cost us over 100 million dollars. At least some people got something out of the parade.

that something was a photo op for the 2020 campaign, complete with signs and caps --

Nothing wrong with that.

Giving people visible information about the state of the American economy will help them make a decision next year when they are sealed in the voting cubicles.
More importantly than that, military displays always increase local recruitment.
And you think it did? Or will? If unemployment is so low, why would someone sign up? Give the soldiers a raise and that would help. $780 f'n billion. Carve off some of that.
Of course, it did. Military displays and air shows always have a bump in recruitments.

Our Aerial demonstration teams perform for the express purpose of PR for the military.

This is true. His one trip to Africa for him and the family cost us over 100 million dollars. At least some people got something out of the parade.

that something was a photo op for the 2020 campaign, complete with signs and caps --

Nothing wrong with that.

Giving people visible information about the state of the American economy will help them make a decision next year when they are sealed in the voting cubicles.
More importantly than that, military displays always increase local recruitment.
And you think it did? Or will? If unemployment is so low, why would someone sign up? Give the soldiers a raise and that would help. $780 f'n billion. Carve off some of that.
Of course, it did. Military displays and air shows always have a bump in recruitments.

Our Aerial demonstration teams perform for the express purpose of PR for the military.

The Military has expressly been against these parades and shows. The millions that they cost could go towards other badly needed programs. Yes, Dorathy (and your little dog too) I said millions. The ONLY reason for this last show is for the Ego of ONE Orange person. He tried to do it once before and was shamed out of it. This time, he got his wish. I wished he would have gone golfing instead.

Nothing wrong with that.

The Military has expressly been against these parades and shows. The millions that they cost could go towards other badly needed programs. Yes, Dorathy (and your little dog too) I said millions. The ONLY reason for this last show is for the Ego of ONE Orange person. He tried to do it once before and was shamed out of it. This time, he got his wish. I wished he would have gone golfing instead.

If President Trump had cancelled the 4th of July Program on the Washington Mall, and instead went to Florida to play golf on the holiday with the Maha Rushdie, or had a rally in Portland, OR or Philadelphia, MS instead, the Left would have had a conniption. How can a President not be in Washington during the 4th is what we would have heard.

Trump was going to be abused by the Fake News no matter what he did or did not do.

Nothing wrong with that.

If President Trump had cancelled the 4th of July Program on the Washington Mall, and instead went to Florida to play golf on the holiday with the Maha Rushdie, or had a rally in Portland, OR or Philadelphia, MS instead, the Left would have had a conniption. How can a President not be in Washington during the 4th is what we would have heard.

Trump was going to be abused by the Fake News no matter what he did or did not do.

They are not worried about the money. It's a red herring, just like they have no care about the kids at the border. They only want to stop Trump.

I was just participating in anther topic a moment ago. The subject was Harris wanting to give minorities 100 billion dollars to buy homes they can't afford. The perfect setup that caused the housing bubble and crash. I'm willing to bet not one leftist will chime in on the topic to object to spending 100 billion dollars to setup another disaster.

...veteran in America.

YOU'RE RIGHT BILLY!
  • And for what Obama spent on vacations and trips, we could have bought every homeless person a home.
  • And for what the Democrats spent on the Mueller Investigation, we could have put half of them through vocational school to get a job.
  • And for what we spend on programs like NASA to explore space and develop new technologies, explore the ocean, the climate, disease and other things, we could have bought every homeless a nice car, a big home, and put them all through college plus filled their refrigerators full!
Lesson of the story: next time you see a veteran in need, a homeless person, a sick or poor person, just remember it was all caused by Trump because he went out and played golf. o_O

And just remember, while every other country puts on far bigger military parades and enjoys them and doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks, when the USA puts on a little one, it makes us look like "weak bitches seeking global validation."

Nothing wrong with that.

Bullshit.

Nothing wrong with that.

We know why the PR exists, but does it make a difference towards new recruits? Please provide the facts concerning that air shows bump recruitment. Like I said before, the Air Force needs thousands of pilots:

New study shows grim outlook for future of Air Force pilot shortage | Federal News Network

One BIG recruiting problem?...Too Fucking FAT and unacceptable.
Read the following links for the Army alone:

"COLORADO SPRINGS — The Army fell thousands of troops short of its recruiting goals this year, the first time it has done so since the height of the Iraq war 13 years ago."

"The shortfall is due in part to a hot job market that has lured away many recruits at a time that President Trump and Congress seek to expand the military, and have raised the number the Army needs to meet."

"The Army hoped to bring in about 76,500 new soldiers this year. But with the fiscal year ending this month, it is still 6,500 troops short, even after spending an extra $200 million on bonuses and lowering standards to let in more troops with conduct or health issues."

"On top of having to compete with a robust economy, with an unemployment rate below 4 percent, the Army must pick from what it says is a shrinking pool of eligible recruits. More than two-thirds of young adults do not qualify for military service because of poor physical fitness or other issues such as drug use, according to the Army."

As Economy Roars, Army Falls Thousands Short of Recruiting Goals

The Army is supposed to be growing, but this year, it didn’t at all

The Recruitment Problem the Military Doesn’t Want to Talk About

Nothing wrong with that.

Washington DC was going to have a 4th celebration anyway but without the huge costs. He could have done a visit and allowed DC to have the credit. But no, he's got to hog in.

They are not worried about the money. It's a red herring, just like they have no care about the kids at the border. They only want to stop Trump.

I was just participating in anther topic a moment ago. The subject was Harris wanting to give minorities 100 billion dollars to buy homes they can't afford. The perfect setup that caused the housing bubble and crash. I'm willing to bet not one leftist will chime in on the topic to object to spending 100 billion dollars to setup another disaster.

Stop lying. Harris has never said she wanted to give illegals 100 billion to buy homes. The second you said that your whole argument fell apart. Usual rightwingnutjob response.

...veteran in America.

YOU'RE RIGHT BILLY!
  • And for what Obama spent on vacations and trips, we could have bought every homeless person a home.
  • And for what the Democrats spent on the Mueller Investigation, we could have put half of them through vocational school to get a job.
  • And for what we spend on programs like NASA to explore space and develop new technologies, explore the ocean, the climate, disease and other things, we could have bought every homeless a nice car, a big home, and put them all through college plus filled their refrigerators full!
Lesson of the story: next time you see a veteran in need, a homeless person, a sick or poor person, just remember it was all caused by Trump because he went out and played golf. o_O

And just remember, while every other country puts on far bigger military parades and enjoys them and doesn't give a shit what anyone else thinks, when the USA puts on a little one, it makes us look like "weak bitches seeking global validation."
I suppose robbing Peter to pay Paul makes it all ok? WHAT about that? Those words get used quite a lot.

Nothing wrong with that.

We know why the PR exists, but does it make a difference towards new recruits? Please provide the facts concerning that air shows bump recruitment. Like I said before, the Air Force needs thousands of pilots:

New study shows grim outlook for future of Air Force pilot shortage | Federal News Network

One BIG recruiting problem?...Too Fucking FAT and unacceptable.
Read the following links for the Army alone:

"COLORADO SPRINGS — The Army fell thousands of troops short of its recruiting goals this year, the first time it has done so since the height of the Iraq war 13 years ago."

"The shortfall is due in part to a hot job market that has lured away many recruits at a time that President Trump and Congress seek to expand the military, and have raised the number the Army needs to meet."

"The Army hoped to bring in about 76,500 new soldiers this year. But with the fiscal year ending this month, it is still 6,500 troops short, even after spending an extra $200 million on bonuses and lowering standards to let in more troops with conduct or health issues."

"On top of having to compete with a robust economy, with an unemployment rate below 4 percent, the Army must pick from what it says is a shrinking pool of eligible recruits. More than two-thirds of young adults do not qualify for military service because of poor physical fitness or other issues such as drug use, according to the Army."

As Economy Roars, Army Falls Thousands Short of Recruiting Goals

The Army is supposed to be growing, but this year, it didn’t at all

The Recruitment Problem the Military Doesn’t Want to Talk About
I made no claim on the fitness of the Citizen who is applying for enlistment. This is a bit of a red herring. Because the military is having problems finding suitable recruits, the PR campaigns and demonstration teams are not effective?

I'm not sure about that logic.

Thunderbirds > U.S. Air Force > Fact Sheet Display

U.S. Navy Blue Angels | Home

Forum List

Back