Even by conservative estimates, the cost of Trump’s “me” parade could have fed every hungry...

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look weak bitches seeking global validation
I pay taxes and I liked it-so did many others I know. And we did look STRONG-not afraid to flex!

By god, nations of the world beware! If America wants to have a military parade, you would be well advised not to try to stop us!

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look weak bitches seeking global validation
I pay taxes and I liked it-so did many others I know. And we did look STRONG-not afraid to flex!

By god, nations of the world beware! If America wants to have a military parade, you would be well advised not to try to stop us!
Lol
For decades now we’ve had air shows all around the country, around the Fourth of July time… Now all of the progressive pussies are all butt hurt?

Look at that crowd that showed up
4th-crowd-jpg.267940

It was better spent on Americans and the celebration of the white mans achievements than Illegal cockroaches

Another new poster joins us from the white supremist world headquarters, Dogtrot, Idaho.

...veteran in America.

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation

There are very few starving vets nowadays. Or starving non-vets for that matter.

At this point in the Obama Regime , the unemployment rate was north of 9. Now its 3 and change.

Did you see your President a few weeks ago in France talking with American D Day veterans? Of course, he loves our vets

Especially Vietnam prisoners of war!

It's been funny watching the left's pathetic reaction to all this. Huge crowd, a terrific speech, and nothing but crying from the lefties here. Seems like a successful day all around.

I have to admit that Trump's speech is going to go down in history! Hell, it was even funnier than Palin explaining Paul Revere's ride!

My glasses are just fine. Try using fewer opioids.

Then it must be you. I only assumed that when you read my post about MINORITIES and seen ILLEGALS instead, your glasses were the problem. What did you say about opioid usage again?????

You got me there. And I am not exactly a Harris fan to begin with. She's too far to the leftwingnutcase for me. I am starting to like Amy Klobuchar though. It seems that she is already being attacked for being too far right because other claim she has voted with "Trump" too many times. And she disagrees with a lot of the "Give Aways". She is a moderate Democrat that kicks ass in a Red District to the tune of more than a 75% voter number. The only thing she has lacked is the name recognition and I think that would be taken care of if she is chosen as the one to run against Trump. She is Trumps worst nightmare.

I think if any female has a chance on the left, it's Tulsi.

In any case, the point I was making is that the money spent by Trump pales in comparison to what Harris wants to spend, and that's only a drop in the bucket compared to free college, reparations for those who did pay their college loans, Medicare for all, free daycare and so on.

Money is not the issue for the left on this day of celebration. The left doesn't care about the money. Trump paid homage to our military by having them participate in this event, and that's what the left are all upset about. They never cared much for our military to begin with.

You speak for the Left, you asked each and every one of them personally? Wow, you must have been really, really busy for quite some time.

I discuss issues with enough of them here. It's like Limbaugh always says "I know liberals like I know every inch of my glorious naked body."

Do you mean you talk to them like you talk to me in here? And you still don't have your jaw wired shut? Or have full use of both limbs? I find that hard to believe. Not all Liberals would take your BS lightly.

So I doubt if you talk with too many Liberals since you are able to type these messages.

It sure was incredible how they took over those British airports in the 18th century. And how they fought a battle from the War of 1812 decades earlier.

4th-crowd-jpg.267940

It was better spent on Americans and the celebration of the white mans achievements than Illegal cockroaches

Another new poster joins us from the white supremist world headquarters, Dogtrot, Idaho.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Triggered

ya wanna play that game I can play to
What does geographical location have to do with anything ?
Idaho is not DIXIE
BUT Youre nothing but a cultureless big box loser suburbanite to me ..
NYC native born on metropolitan av .I also lived in Paris and London
did a alot of work in Asia to

hows your cul de sac this afternoon ?
did the neighbors waving an American flag for the 4th trigger you ?

Why was the msm lying about the crowd? Did you believe them? IS that why youre lashing out at me like an unhinged retarded nazi that progressive left wing fags like yourself are ?

Its a beautiful Sunday afternoon why so angry and upset ? over nothing of any real importance

4th-crowd-jpg.267940

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Triggered

Idaho is not DIXIE

Why was the msm lying about the crowd? Did you believe them? IS that why youre lashing out at me like an unhinged retarded nazi that progressive left wing fags like yourself are ?

Its a beautiful Sunday afternoon why so angry and upset ? over nothing of any real importance

:itsok:

4th-crowd-jpg.267940

Triggered

Idaho is not DIXIE

Im not the one who is angwy like a wittle left wing nazi child
do you have reservations at burger king tonight ? that may cheer ya up

Then it must be you. I only assumed that when you read my post about MINORITIES and seen ILLEGALS instead, your glasses were the problem. What did you say about opioid usage again?????

You got me there. And I am not exactly a Harris fan to begin with. She's too far to the leftwingnutcase for me. I am starting to like Amy Klobuchar though. It seems that she is already being attacked for being too far right because other claim she has voted with "Trump" too many times. And she disagrees with a lot of the "Give Aways". She is a moderate Democrat that kicks ass in a Red District to the tune of more than a 75% voter number. The only thing she has lacked is the name recognition and I think that would be taken care of if she is chosen as the one to run against Trump. She is Trumps worst nightmare.

In any case, the point I was making is that the money spent by Trump pales in comparison to what Harris wants to spend, and that's only a drop in the bucket compared to free college, reparations for those who did pay their college loans, Medicare for all, free daycare and so on.

Money is not the issue for the left on this day of celebration. The left doesn't care about the money. Trump paid homage to our military by having them participate in this event, and that's what the left are all upset about. They never cared much for our military to begin with.

You speak for the Left, you asked each and every one of them personally? Wow, you must have been really, really busy for quite some time.

I discuss issues with enough of them here. It's like Limbaugh always says "I know liberals like I know every inch of my glorious naked body."

Do you mean you talk to them like you talk to me in here? And you still don't have your jaw wired shut? Or have full use of both limbs? I find that hard to believe. Not all Liberals would take your BS lightly.

So I doubt if you talk with too many Liberals since you are able to type these messages.

Why do you think I come here? That's right, to talk politics with the opposition.

And what do I say that's ever offensive, especially compared to you?

I discuss politics without insults unless somebody starts with me first. Hey! I'm just like Trump in that way. And unless you are aware of technology that I'm not, I don't think there is a way somebody could punch me over a computer.

However I do understand how some can take my comments as abrasive. After all, it must be hard being wrong all the time. But as a 6'4" 240 lbs,.blackbelt who does stay armed many times, I'm not too worried about some snowflake coming along to kick my ass.

4th-crowd-jpg.267940

Triggered

Idaho is not DIXIE

Im not the one who is angwy like a wittle left wing nazi child
do you have reservations at burger king tonight ? that may cheer ya up

I'm not angry, Yank. I am merely treating another racist with the contempt that you deserve!

If we kicked out all the illegal aliens we could feed and house all our hungrey homeless American Citizens and save some money too.

Why do you think I come here? That's right, to talk politics with the opposition.

I discuss politics without insults unless somebody starts with me first. Hey! I'm just like Trump in that way. And unless you are aware of technology that I'm not, I don't think there is a way somebody could punch me over a computer.

However I do understand how some can take my comments as abrasive. After all, it must be hard being wrong all the time. But as a 6'4" 240 lbs,.blackbelt who does stay armed many times, I'm not too worried about some snowflake coming along to kick my ass.

Yeah, keeping it civil whether we agree or disagree is the best policy.

If we kicked out all the illegal aliens we could feed and house all our hungrey homeless American Citizens and save some money too.

Sounds like you should take that up with your president, Trump. When he was campaigning, he promised to deport 12 million illegals in the first 2 years.

It's been funny watching the left's pathetic reaction to all this. Huge crowd, a terrific speech, and nothing but crying from the lefties here. Seems like a successful day all around.

I have to admit that Trump's speech is going to go down in history! Hell, it was even funnier than Palin explaining Paul Revere's ride!

Not nearly as funny as the ignorant Obozo claiming he visited all 57 states. Or that he sees "some of the fallen joining us today". Or the "corpse men in the audience". Seems Obozo claimed the dead were rising.

...veteran in America.

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation
You know so much that isn't so and we know you are a butthurt liar.

You mean those big "brave" liberals like you who wear masks and only attack comservatives when they have 20 to 1 numbers in their favor? Seems EVERY time the odds are even, you lefties get your asses handed to you.

You mean you are like Trump?

Fat, a pathological liar, cheat, con artist and thief? And here I thought more of you than that. And here all I am armed with is a good Lawyer.

Btu we wouldn't. We would give another tax cut to the 1% so they could pad their off station bank accounts.

Forum List

Back