Even by conservative estimates, the cost of Trump’s “me” parade could have fed every hungry...

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation
I am a veteran and I ate. Just because you are a butthurt libtard, most of US veterans have something you never will. Honor. So go fuck yourself.

...veteran in America.

Even conservatively estimated, Trump could feed every homeless veteran for the cost of his military parade

I mean we already know the GOP doesn’t actually give a shit about veterans, but Trump just had to remind us with his pure stupidity. Just for the record - a military parade doesn’t make us look strong. It makes us look like weak bitches seeking global validation
I am a veteran and I ate. Just because you are a butthurt libtard, most of US veterans have something you never will. Honor. So go fuck yourself.

the 4th of July isnt about Vets , but thank you for your service

now go fuck yourself and study up on independence day

Trump was a draft dodger, I find his love of military shows and autocrats odd and un-American.

"Cadet Bone Spurs, as Illinois senator and Iraq war vet Tammy Duckworth called Trump,"

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

Trump's toadyism to Saudi Arabia: a new moral low | Richard Wolffe

...veteran in America.

There are very few starving vets nowadays. Or starving non-vets for that matter.

At this point in the Obama Regime , the unemployment rate was north of 9. Now its 3 and change.

Did you see your President a few weeks ago in France talking with American D Day veterans? Of course, he loves our vets

And Obama's entourage trips to Hawaii could have fed more than Jesus with mere loaves and fishes.

This is true. His one trip to Africa for him and the family cost us over 100 million dollars. At least some people got something out of the parade.

Trump was a draft dodger, I find his love of military shows and autocrats odd and un-American.

"Cadet Bone Spurs, as Illinois senator and Iraq war vet Tammy Duckworth called Trump,"

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

Trump's toadyism to Saudi Arabia: a new moral low | Richard Wolffe

Trump was not a "draft dodger" at all. He registered for the draft as required, but was ineligible for service due to severe foot disabilities.

I know about those broads in Queens throwing their late father, the alleged podriatrist, under the bus. But there is ZERO documentation that the doctor was a traitor, or received bribes. Now if the networks could come forward with an actual signed letter from the doctor, that would be a horse of a different color.

...veteran in America.

Show us a starving American?

Hell Food banks here throw out food ..

It is ultimately pleasing to see the left going through such gyrations over an event that gave me so much pleasure.

For the cost of every illegal in this country, we could feed ALL the hungry, House ALL the homeless, Ensure EVERY VET gets a place to live, needed medical attention, and the honor they desperately deserve.

In truth, there are ONLY two legitimate expenditures for illegals.

The cost of holding them in prison when the commit heinous crimes and the costs of deporting each and every one of them.

And Obama's entourage trips to Hawaii could have fed more than Jesus with mere loaves and fishes.

This is true. His one trip to Africa for him and the family cost us over 100 million dollars. At least some people got something out of the parade.

that something was a photo op for the 2020 campaign, complete with signs and caps --

Nothing wrong with that.

Giving people visible information about the state of the American economy will help them make a decision next year when they are sealed in the voting cubicles.

that something was a photo op for the 2020 campaign, complete with signs and caps --

Nothing wrong with that.

Giving people visible information about the state of the American economy will help them make a decision next year when they are sealed in the voting cubicles.
More importantly than that, military displays always increase local recruitment.

It was the shopping jaunt to India that broke records. He had the pacific fleet there for his protection.

...veteran in America.

This post is such stupid ignorance on so many levels.....

First of all, there are a hundred stupid things that the Feds do every day that could feed a bunch of people. So what.

Second, it was not a ME parade you ignorant sack of shit.

Third, all the money you fuckheads give to illegal aliens could take care of all the vets forever.

Now shut your stupid cock gobbler, Billy Buttmuncher.

Nothing wrong with that.

More importantly than that, military displays always increase local recruitment.
Military displays and fly overs are considered training exercises and in the training budget. They don't cost anything.

...veteran in America.

By any chance do you know how many people free college could feed or perhaps reparations?

Forum List

Back