🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Even CNN’s Anderson Cooper And Sanjay Gupta Can’t Figure Out What Joe Biden is Saying

Dumb Donald is too much a narcissist to read verbatim what has been written for him to read without adding his own remarks, many times contradicting what his handlers hoped would not happen. Trump is cunning, he knows how to manipulate his easily led base who support him, and they will continue to support him no matter how many times he flips and flops, misleading some of the people all of the time.

The DNC is screwed and they know it! They ran a clown car of candidates...most of which were so far to the left that they didn't have a prayer of getting elected by the general public...attacked moderates like Tulsi Gabbard to get them out of the race...and then "settled" for Joe Biden!

Biden is old as dirt...is suffering from CRS and now has an problem with women accusing him of sexual assault and inappropriate touching?

Tom Perez is an idiot. Why he ever let things get this bad is beyond me! Are you seriously telling me that out of the millions of Democrats in the United States of America...Joe Biden is the best option you could come up with? What are you liberals thinking? I mean seriously...this borders on farce! Joe Biden is the closest thing to Chauncy Gardiner that I've seen in my lifetime and that's just sad!

Dumb Donald is too much a narcissist to read verbatim what has been written for him to read without adding his own remarks, many times contradicting what his handlers hoped would not happen. Trump is cunning, he knows how to manipulate his easily led base who support him, and they will continue to support him no matter how many times he flips and flops, misleading some of the people all of the time.
But.....But...............BUT ORANGE MAN BAD!

Anything on topic, moron?

The Democrats have to have someone better than Joe Biden, right? smh Should he somehow beat Trump, Putin, Kim Jong-un and the rest of the world leaders will be laughing and taking advantage. This is sad.

The Democrats have to have someone better than Joe Biden, right? smh Should he somehow beat Trump, Putin, Kim Jong-un and the rest of the world leaders will be laughing and taking advantage. This is sad.

You are so wrong your post is ludicrous. Biden will bring into the White House the best and the brightest, not Yes men and Yes Women as trump has done (and many times fired them for saying no to him).

Biden isn't any older than trump, but Biden has experience and worked well across the aisle when a US Senator. Biden isn't a know-it-all and knows it; trump believes he's smarter and more knowledgeable than medical professionals and the intelligence community; he is cunning, but too narcissistic to be called smart; his ego gets in his way and trips him every time he tweets, acts and adds his own remarks which many time conflict with the words written for him.

The White House has been chaotic since trump has been president, it's past time to see him out of an office of trust; he is unworthy of trust and the vast majority of voters and citizens understand he's a prolific liar.

You are so wrong your post is ludicrous. Biden will bring into the White House the best and the brightest, not Yes men and Yes Women as trump has done (and many times fired them for saying no to him).

Biden isn't any older than trump, but Biden has experience and worked well across the aisle when a US Senator. Biden isn't a know-it-all and knows it; trump believes he's smarter and more knowledgeable than medical professionals and the intelligence community; he is cunning, but too narcissistic to be called smart; his ego gets in his way and trips him every time he tweets, acts and adds his own remarks which many time conflict with the words written for him.

The White House has been chaotic since trump has been president, it's past time to see him out of an office of trust; he is unworthy of trust and the vast majority of voters and citizens understand he's a prolific liar.
Biden had his chance. He has been around along long long time. He caused problems. Helped to get Trump elected.

You better hope Biden brings in the best and the brightest cause he sure the hell can't figure out anything on his own.

You better hope Biden brings in the best and the brightest cause he sure the hell can't figure out anything on his own.

I believe he can and has figured out the best and the brightest to become part of the West Wing, and unlike trump, he will listen to all of those who will support him once in placement at the West Wing; all professionals with expertise in the duties of the Executive Offices, and leaders in both parties in the Senate and H of Rep. In fact he has the personality to bring people together, something the current Commander-in- Chief does not have and never will.

Look at their faces. And Sundowners Joe is even using a cheat sheet.

Neither can Joe, that's the point. Only democrats are stupid enough to run an obvious half wit that's half way gone with dementia. Of course they have slim pickings from which to choose. It's sparce and there's not much to choose from at the bottom of the barrel.

I believe he can and has figured out the best and the brightest to become part of the West Wing, and unlike trump, he will listen to all of those who will support him once in placement at the West Wing; all professionals with expertise in the duties of the Executive Offices, and leaders in both parties in the Senate and H of Rep. In fact he has the personality to bring people together, something the current Commander-in- Chief does not have and never will.

Yep, any day now.

Look at their faces. And Sundowners Joe is even using a cheat sheet.

You point out something I've noticed about his interviews with CNN/MSNBC.

His using a cheat sheet. He knows (his people) every question that will be asked of him, far in advance
so that he can prepare to answer it with some sense of intellect. Even with all of that, he still screws
everything up.

Guy is totally inept and The Prez will have him talking to himself in a National Debate.

Yep, any day now.

Hey, trump has flipped and flopped and flipped again on the issue of Covid-19. It matters not what a private person says, it is what a President says which impacts a nation. Trump is all about himself and his legacy, thus his dog and pony daily shows have become less about the virus and all about him being praised by his sycophants. The narcissist even had the Treasury allow him put his signature on every relief check issued, a cunning*** effort to seek the votes of those who are in need.

You get points for once again attacking the character and judgment of a Democrat, when trying to defend trump, a corrupt POS who holds an office of trust, and is totally untrustworthy.

***Cunning: skill in achieving one's ends by deceit

I'll respond when I stop laughing!!!

Yep, any day now.

Why does Joe sound like he's about the pass out? LOL The Dems are really gonna run this guy? "Sleep Joe" is an understatement.

Yep, any day now.

Why does Joe sound like he's about the pass out? LOL The Dems are really gonna run this guy? "Sleep Joe" is an understatement.

I suppose someone like you has something to gain for your efforts to attack Democrats and support the Corrupt person who currently is the President of the United States. Of course I too can reiterate my post, on what I think, and can be supported by common sense.

Hey, trump has flipped and flopped and flipped again on the issue of Covid-19. It matters not what a private person says, it is what a President says which impacts a nation. Trump is all about himself and his legacy, thus his dog and pony daily shows have become less about the virus and all about him being praised by his sycophants. The narcissist even had the Treasury allow him put his signature on every relief check issued, a cunning*** effort to seek the votes of those who are in need.

You get points for once again attacking the character and judgment of a Democrat, when trying to defend trump, a corrupt POS who holds an office of trust, and is totally untrustworthy.

So, either you are an agent for a foreign power which hopes to bring down the United States, or you are a white supremacist who wants to create a white utopia where only white men hold the power. Of course you couldn't be an agent for a foreign power, they require someone with a bit more brain power they you seem able to generate.

I just watched about 5 minutes of Tucker Carlson on Fox, I won't even attempt to express what he was stating, but I'm very sure I will read his line of bullshit on posts and threads today or tomorrow.

Pelosi must be thrilled that someone finally came along that is a more doddering nonsensical speaker than she is.

The two of them would be a hoot on the SNL version of Jeopardy. No acting required. Put that loon Maxine Waters up there and I'd watch that for hours.....

I just watched about 5 minutes of Tucker Carlson on Fox, I won't even attempt to express what he was stating, but I'm very sure I will read his line of bullshit on posts and threads today or tomorrow.
Cool story.

Forum List

Back