Even Hollywood folks are voting for Trump?!

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
I frankly don't see how anyone with an IQ above normal room temp would vote for

someone who... doesn't look like he even registers a temp on a thermometer...

Cardi B? Wow... don't know much about Cardi but I did know she was (is?) a liberal, like most Hollywood "stars."

Others are mentioned, some saying they voted for "the president" but will not vote for him this time.
The hypocrisy of the left is astounding. Hollywood has never minded cancelling anyone and everyone who disagrees with them but now they are worried about being cancelled themselves ala Bud Light. This is all for the better. People are sick of celebrities telling us who or what we should vote for. I have to pat The Rock on the back for realizing that what they've been doing is dividing the country.

Cardi B? Wow... don't know much about Cardi but I did know she was (is?) a liberal, like most Hollywood "stars."

Others are mentioned, some saying they voted for "the president" but will not vote for him this time.

Where does it say she's voting for Trump?

She's obnoxious and stupid. Seems pretty on brand for the magaturd crew.

The hypocrisy of the left is astounding. Hollywood has never minded cancelling anyone and everyone who disagrees with them but now they are worried about being cancelled themselves ala Bud Light. This is all for the better. People are sick of celebrities telling us who or what we should vote for. I have to pat The Rock on the back for realizing that what they've been doing is dividing the country.
I believe Bud Light got their act together... so I heard.. not promoting the trans thing anymore..

Wait... is Dylan Mulvaney a trans? or just a transvestite?

(I don't even know if that is what you are referring to re Bud Light?)

Everything they do and say is only intended to keep them in their fame and fortune. They are actors, both on screen and off. That's why in today's world most actors are rarely mentioned for the movies or shows they are in, their majority of the attention they get is for their private lives. People pay more attention to their private lives than they do their onscreen lives.

Very few buck the system and are actually themselves off screen like James woods or Quentin Tarantino. The rest are always playing a part.

Hollywood changed ever since shitstain obama tried to Prosecute Friends Of Abe and got his peepee whacked.

A vote for Biden opens them up for attack? Maybe at the box office. Who the hell wants liberals shouting on their front lawn, or attacking them at a restaurant?

Everything they do and say is only intended to keep them in their fame and fortune. They are actors, both on screen and off. That's why in today's world most actors are rarely mentioned for the movies or shows they are in, their majority of the attention they get is for their private lives. People pay more attention to their private lives than they do their onscreen lives.

Very few buck the system and are actually themselves off screen like James woods or Quentin Tarantino. The rest are always playing a part.
I always found it funny that the left attack business CEO's but Hollywood? The left never attack them and all of their dollars.

Forum List

Back