Even if trump held money to get Ukraine to say biden is Corrupt I’m OK with that

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I don’t think trump was trying to gain any advantage In the election, Biden never had a chance..

I think he wants to prove democrats are fucking Corrupt! And I’m ok with that

• Banned
Anyone that thinks biden would have ever been a threat to trump is just not all there

I'm not.

I don't give two <bleeps> about Uncle Joe.

What
I care about is the Constitution and the Rule of Law and reasonable restrictions on the Presidency.

I do not want to see a precedent established which allows a sitting US President to solicit foreign help to discredit a domestic political opponent.

Those principles matter far more to me than either Sleepy Old Uncle Joe or the Orange Asshat.

Last edited:
Even if trump held money to get Ukraine to say biden is Corrupt I’m OK with that

So am I...do you people want to ferret out corruption within our government or not?.....if democrat corruption is okay with you then you have a real big problem...because it hurts you in the long and sometime short run....wake up...stop letting TDS mess with your common sense and ability to see right from wrong....

I don’t think trump was trying to gain any advantage In the election, Biden never had a chance..

We already knew you had your tongue down the back of his pants, Pigeon.

He's not proving Democrats are corrupt, he's proving he is.

John Bolton could say trump wanted to blow the whistle on multiple democrats, and you would say what dems?

No but the far left thinks he did, because it is what they would do!

There was a transition of power happening in that country with the election of new leader, probably more the reason than anything else!

But after all the Ukrainian president must be a liar as well.

Real reason why the far left is in a panic over this:

May discover that the old Ukrainian regime interfered in the US elections in favor of Hilary!

Trumps son was hired by Ukraine?

Hold the money until you announce joe biden his son and others are corrupt fucks. GOOOD THANK YOU TRUMP

Yes the far left is corrupt, just that your rich white far left masters tell you they are not. And you will believe anything they tell you!

Even if he shot someone on Fifth Ave, you would be OK with it

Trump knows that

I am not at all a Trump supporter, but clearly if Biden was forcing the Ukraine to pay kickbacks to his son, that MUST be investigated.
Whether or not it helps Trump, is totally irrelevant.
Any diversion of US aid to US citizens, is a US crime.

Democrats your so blind you don’t even care your man was caught. You can’t even see you have no way of winning this

Forum List

Back