Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not interested in the lovers of a Zionist whore.

Shall Hakim Awad and Amjad Awad forever continue in their disbelief of Jesus as the Son of God?

If so, it's burn, baby burn for Hakim and Amjad - AND EVERY OTHER MUSLIM, no matter how much they may 'respect' Jesus as a prophet'.

So far the sherriliar has refused to make such honest statements about Muslims, but only about peoples suspects of not hating 'Zionists' enough.......

Shall Sally forever continue in her disbelief of Jesus as the Son of God?

If so, it's burn, baby burn for Sally.

LOL You are so entertaining with your jibberish !!!

Her friend, Mr. Devil, made her say that. Remember the comedian Flip Wilson who would say "The Devil made me do that." Since he has passed on, Mrs. Sherri is picking up his act.

Remember, Mrs. Sherri, it is you who are going to be pushed on that Express Elevator that goes down, down, down where your friend, Mr. Devil, will be waiting for you. I keep on telling you to dress very lightly as I don't think there is any air conditioning in such a hot, hot place. I wonder if Mrs. Sherri wears a burkha. If so, I hope it is a lightweight cotton one that she wears down there.

The sherrithing which professes to be 'informed' about the I/P conflict, can't recall the names of the two "innocent boys" who BRAGGED of murdering the Fogel family - including baby Hadass.

That is not true according to the words of Jesus.

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

Her friend, Mr. Devil, made her say that. Remember the comedian Flip Wilson who would say "The Devil made me do that." Since he has passed on, Mrs. Sherri is picking up his act.

Remember, Mrs. Sherri, it is you who are going to be pushed on that Express Elevator that goes down, down, down where your friend, Mr. Devil, will be waiting for you. I keep on telling you to dress very lightly as I don't think there is any air conditioning in such a hot, hot place. I wonder if Mrs. Sherri wears a burkha. If so, I hope it is a lightweight cotton one that she wears down there.

Do they let you in to screw your lovers daily, Zionist whore?

The sherrithing which professes to be 'informed' about the I/P conflict, can't recall the names of the two "innocent boys" who BRAGGED of murdering the Fogel family - including baby Hadass.

That is not true according to the words of Jesus.

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

If Jesus could see what is going on these days and you claiming to be a good Christian but yet not even condemning what is happening to His followers, He would sit down and cry and tell you to choose another religion because He didn't want you as a member of His Flock. So keep on pulling up Scriptures from the Internet to try to show people what a good Christian you are, but you are not fooling most of the readers. Ha, Ha -- Mrs. Bible Scholar via the Internet. It's like getting a mail-order certificate to be a minister.

Jesus says follow His example, when did He condemn anyone for attacking His followers? Never

You know nothing about Jesus.

Even the woman caught in the act of adultery, He did not condemn, even though her crime was a crime punishable by death.

Jesus said I give you a new command love one another as I have loved you.

John 8:1-11

New Living Translation (NLT)

A Woman Caught in Adultery

Jesus returned to the Mount of Olives,*but early the next morning he was back again at the Temple. A crowd soon gathered, and he sat down and taught them.*As he was speaking, the teachers of religious law and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in the act of adultery. They put her in front of the crowd.

“Teacher,” they said to Jesus, “this woman was caught in the act of adultery.*The law of Moses says to stone her. What do you say?”

They were trying to trap him into saying something they could use against him, but Jesus stooped down and wrote in the dust with his finger.*They kept demanding an answer, so he stood up again and said,*“All right, but let the one who has never sinned throw the first stone!”*Then he stooped down again and wrote in the dust.

When the accusers heard this, they slipped away one by one, beginning with the oldest, until only Jesus was left in the middle of the crowd with the woman.*Then Jesus stood up again and said to the woman,*“Where are your accusers? Didn’t even one of them condemn you?”

“No, Lord,” she said.

And Jesus said,*“Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”

John 8:1-11 NLT - A Woman Caught in Adultery - Jesus - Bible Gateway

John 1

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Word Became Flesh

In the beginning was*the Word, and*the Word was with God, and*the Word was God.*He was in the beginning with God.*All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.*In him was life,[a]*and*the life was the light of men.*The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

There was a man*sent from God, whose name was*John.*He came as a*witness, to bear witness about the light,*that all might believe through him.*He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light.

The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.*He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yetthe world did not know him.*He came to*his own,*and*his own people[c]*did not receive him.*But to all who did receive him,*who believed in his name,*he gave the right*to become*children of God,who*were born,*not of blood*nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

And*the Word*became flesh and*dwelt among us,*and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of*grace andtruth.*(John bore witness about him, and cried out, “This was he of whom I said,*‘He who comes after me ranks before me, because he was before me.’”)*For from*his fullness we have all received,*grace upon grace.[d]*For*the law was given through Moses;*grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.*No one has ever seen God;*the only God,[e]who is at the Father's side,[f]*he has made him known.

John 1 ESV - The Word Became Flesh - In the - Bible Gateway

Jesus did speak much about the condemnation awaiting those who continued in disbelief of Him

Jesus says follow His example, when did He condemn anyone for attacking His followers? Never

You know nothing about Jesus.

Even the woman caught in the act of adultery, He did not condemn, even though her crime was a crime punishable by death.

Jesus said I give you a new command love one another as I have loved you.

Oh, Mrs. Sherri, it's no use arguing with a gang of Iranians who take different shifts and go on all night and day. However, I am sure all the readers are aware that with the Internet at his or her fingertips, anyone can pretend to know all about the Bible. Carry on though if you think you are actually fooling anyone. I will reiterate what I once said before. It would be great to have the poster Jeremiah and Mrs. Sherri sparring. My bets would be on Jeremiah to quote Scripture by heart while Mrs. Sherri would have to run to the Internet.

Sally knows nothing about Jesus or wants to.

What can I say, but it's burn, baby, burn, the future that awaits her and the Klan of disbelievers.

The future heavenly Jerusalem

As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it and said, �If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace�but now it is hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side.� They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God�s coming to you. (Luke 19:41-44)In the Book of Revelation we have a glorious picture of future Jerusalem.

�Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father�s name written on their foreheads.� (Revelation 14:1)

But this is not the earthly city revived. It is a new city, the new Jerusalem, a heavenly one.

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband� I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.� The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.� The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it.� On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there.� The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it.� Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb�s book of life*(Revelation 21:2, 22-26).

In this one all consuming vision, God�s people now embrace all peoples, God�s land encompasses all nations, and God�s holy city has become the eternal dwelling place of all who remain faithful - the Bride of Christ, the wife of the Lamb (Revelation 21:9). And what of the Temple? John writes, �I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.� (Revelation 21:22).� And yet it is here that the contradiction between the flow of New Testament revelation and contemporary speculation is most sharply brought into focus. The expectation of a future Jewish Temple is probably the most controversial issue uniting Zionists and their Christian friends � and that is our subject for next week.��

4 - Battle for Jerusalem: The Eternal Capital of the Jews
These verses you're posting are all about Zion. Can't you comprehend?
No the idiot grabbed it from scum sucking terrorist website thinking it supports the cause. LOL.

Zzzzzzzz snore.

I guess they fired Sharoona the Sharmoota and gave Jihad Sherri her job.

250 million American Christians stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel.

That must make Jihad Sherri cough up some blood. LOL

You address the website of a Christian pastor.

There are two people in the world, two separate people, believers in Jesus and disbelievers like Zionists.

It's Heaven for believers and hell for Zionists like Roudy.

The future heavenly

As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it and said, �If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace�but now it is hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side.� They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God�s coming to you. (Luke 19:41-44)In the Book of Revelation we have a glorious picture of future Jerusalem.

�Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father�s name written on their foreheads.� (Revelation 14:1)

But this is not the earthly city revived. It is a new city, the new Jerusalem, a heavenly one.

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband� I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.� The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.� The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it.� On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there.� The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it.� Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb�s book of life*(Revelation 21:2, 22-26).

In this one all consuming vision, God�s people now embrace all peoples, God�s land encompasses all nations, and God�s holy city has become the eternal dwelling place of all who remain faithful - the Bride of Christ, the wife of the Lamb (Revelation 21:9). And what of the Temple? John writes, �I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.� (Revelation 21:22).� And yet it is here that the contradiction between the flow of New Testament revelation and contemporary speculation is most sharply brought into focus. The expectation of a future Jewish Temple is probably the most controversial issue uniting Zionists and their Christian friends � and that is our subject for next week.��

4 - Battle for Jerusalem: The Eternal Capital of the Jews
These verses you're posting are all about Zion. Can't you comprehend?
No the idiot grabbed it from scum sucking terrorist website thinking it supports the cause. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back