Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing of Zionism in a thing I am discussing.

Jesus is God, not Zionism.

Jerusalem of The Old Testament

"�Many peoples will come and say, �Come, let us go up to the mountain of the*LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.� The law will go out from Zion, the word of the*LORD*from Jerusalem. He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.� (Isaiah 2:3-4)"

One of the glorious consequences of this is that Jerusalem is associated with the end of war, and with peace and reconciliation between the nations*(Isaiah 2:3-4).

Jerusalem Past.

Despite what some would have us believe, the Old Testament vision of Jerusalem is of an international, shared, inclusive city of faith, hope and love.�

4 - Battle for Jerusalem: The Eternal Capital of the Jews
Are you finally a devout Zionist, Little Cupcake?

I thought Jesus was the Son of God ???

Jerusalem today rejects Christ, we see.

The people rejecting Christ are not the children of God.

The physical Jerusalem today is Hagar and slavery.

Last edited:
Jesus is the Son of God, the Word become flesh , and He is God.

John 1

English Standard Version (ESV)

The Word Became Flesh

In the beginning was*the Word, and*the Word was with God, and*the Word was God.*He was in the beginning with God.*All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.*In him was life,[a]*and*the life was the light of men.*The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

There was a man*sent from God, whose name was*John.*He came as a*witness, to bear witness about the light,*that all might believe through him.*He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light.

The true light, which gives light to everyone, was coming into the world.*He was in the world, and the world was made through him, yetthe world did not know him.*He came to*his own,*and*his own people[c]*did not receive him.*But to all who did receive him,*who believed in his name,*he gave the right*to become*children of God,who*were born,*not of blood*nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

And*the Word*became flesh and*dwelt among us,*and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of*grace andtruth.*(John bore witness about him, and cried out, “This was he of whom I said,*‘He who comes after me ranks before me, because he was before me.’”)*For from*his fullness we have all received,*grace upon grace.[d]*For*the law was given through Moses;*grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.*No one has ever seen God;*the only God,[e]who is at the Father's side,[f]*he has made him known.

John 1 ESV - The Word Became Flesh - In the - Bible Gateway

I thought Jesus was the Son of God ???

The New Jerusalem is a heavenly Jerusalem.

Jerusalem Future

In Galatians 4, Sarah and Hagar are representatives of two peoples and of two Jerusalem�s. One that had rejected Jesus and even now persecutes the Church and another. Verse 26,

But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. For it is written:*�Be glad, O barren woman, who bears no children; break forth and cry aloud, you who have no labour pains; because more are the children of the desolate woman than of her who has a husband.��(Galatians 4:26-27 � Isaiah 54:1)

Significantly, Paul quotes from Isaiah 54:1 about the earthly Jerusalem and says Isaiah is talking about the new Jerusalem, the home of all who believe in Jesus Christ.[11]

So the focus of the New Testament moves away from an earthly Jerusalem on to a heavenly Jerusalem which by faith in Jesus, we are already citizens. So, in Hebrews, for example, Christ followers are promised residency in the heavenly Jerusalem:

But you have come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. (Hebrews 12:22-23)

Last edited:
The future heavenly Jerusalem

As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it and said, �If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace�but now it is hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side.� They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God�s coming to you. (Luke 19:41-44)In the Book of Revelation we have a glorious picture of future Jerusalem.

�Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father�s name written on their foreheads.� (Revelation 14:1)

But this is not the earthly city revived. It is a new city, the new Jerusalem, a heavenly one.

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband� I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.� The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.� The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it.� On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there.� The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it.� Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb�s book of life*(Revelation 21:2, 22-26).

In this one all consuming vision, God�s people now embrace all peoples, God�s land encompasses all nations, and God�s holy city has become the eternal dwelling place of all who remain faithful - the Bride of Christ, the wife of the Lamb (Revelation 21:9). And what of the Temple? John writes, �I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.� (Revelation 21:22).� And yet it is here that the contradiction between the flow of New Testament revelation and contemporary speculation is most sharply brought into focus. The expectation of a future Jewish Temple is probably the most controversial issue uniting Zionists and their Christian friends � and that is our subject for next week.��

Last edited:

Jerusalem of The Old Testament

"�Many peoples will come and say, �Come, let us go up to the mountain of the*LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob. He will teach us his ways, so that we may walk in his paths.� The law will go out from Zion, the word of the*LORD*from Jerusalem. He will judge between the nations and will settle disputes for many peoples. They will beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore.� (Isaiah 2:3-4)"

One of the glorious consequences of this is that Jerusalem is associated with the end of war, and with peace and reconciliation between the nations*(Isaiah 2:3-4).

Jerusalem Past.

Despite what some would have us believe, the Old Testament vision of Jerusalem is of an international, shared, inclusive city of faith, hope and love.�

Balderdash.

As he approached Jerusalem and saw the city, he wept over it and said, �If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace�but now it is hidden from your eyes. The days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment against you and encircle you and hem you in on every side.� They will dash you to the ground, you and the children within your walls. They will not leave one stone on another, because you did not recognize the time of God�s coming to you. (Luke 19:41-44)In the Book of Revelation we have a glorious picture of future Jerusalem.

�Then I looked, and there before me was the Lamb, standing on Mount Zion, and with him 144,000 who had his name and his Father�s name written on their foreheads.� (Revelation 14:1)

But this is not the earthly city revived. It is a new city, the new Jerusalem, a heavenly one.

I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband� I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.� The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.� The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it.� On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there.� The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it.� Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb�s book of life*(Revelation 21:2, 22-26).

In this one all consuming vision, God�s people now embrace all peoples, God�s land encompasses all nations, and God�s holy city has become the eternal dwelling place of all who remain faithful - the Bride of Christ, the wife of the Lamb (Revelation 21:9). And what of the Temple? John writes, �I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.� (Revelation 21:22).� And yet it is here that the contradiction between the flow of New Testament revelation and contemporary speculation is most sharply brought into focus. The expectation of a future Jewish Temple is probably the most controversial issue uniting Zionists and their Christian friends � and that is our subject for next week.��

These verses you're posting are all about Zion. Can't you comprehend?

Shall Sally forever continue in her disbelief of Jesus as the Son of God?

If so, it's burn, baby burn for Sally.

What is written in The New Testament is not the Zionist narrative.

Zionism is from Satan, not God.

LOL You are so entertaining with your jibberish !!!

Her friend, Mr. Devil, made her say that. Remember the comedian Flip Wilson who would say "The Devil made me do that." Since he has passed on, Mrs. Sherri is picking up his act.

The Myth is Debunked by the article .

Can you read English?

"...... Jerusalem: The Eternal Capital of the Jews."

At last, the pious l'il pustule got something right.

Shutup you lying sack of Nazi shit. You believe everything you read as long as it vilifies Jews and/or Israel and as long as it contradicts what Jews/Zionists believe.
You have no credibility. Whatever credibility you might have had has dissolved a long time ago.

I can only laugh at the fact that you think your posts have any credibility :lol: !!

You're so pathetic !!!!!!

Toasty, hon - just remember. All of this NOISE from the l'il sherrithing is due to her frustration over her total failure to make that one conversion she yearns for......

Shall Hakim Awad and Amjad Awad forever continue in their disbelief of Jesus as the Son of God?

If so, it's burn, baby burn for Hakim and Amjad - AND EVERY OTHER MUSLIM, no matter how much they may 'respect' Jesus as a prophet'.

So far the sherriliar has refused to make such honest statements about Muslims, but only about peoples suspects of not hating 'Zionists' enough.......

Last edited:
What I wrote is backed up by Jesus and The New Testament.

If you ever pass the first grade and learn to read English maybe even an ignorant Zionist like you can understand.

The Myth is Debunked by the article .

Can you read English?

Shutup you lying sack of Nazi shit. You believe everything you read as long as it vilifies Jews and/or Israel and as long as it contradicts what Jews/Zionists believe.
You have no credibility. Whatever credibility you might have had has dissolved a long time ago.

I can only laugh at the fact that you think your posts have any credibility :lol: !!

You're so pathetic !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back