Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Sherri keep posting as if anything she says has any credibility?? Can someone answer this ??

Zionists obviously know not a single thing about Christian churches.

Likely never even been inside a Christian Church.

What Zionist nonsense you spew, I have been in Church over 8 hours today.

I have a life and certainly do leave my house.

Probably can't stand the smell and the clutter, huh.

Can you see somebody spending 8 hours in church unless they are the pastor's wife and living on the premises? Someone who posts around the clock certainly doesn't have a life.

Can you see somebody spending 8 hours in church unless they are the pastor's wife and living on the premises? Someone who posts around the clock certainly doesn't have a life.
I have been in many, many Christian churches although I avoid Baptist churches like a hydrophobia skunk.

I have been in many, many Christian churches although I avoid Baptist churches like a hydrophobia skunk.

I have had a good Baptist friend for over 50 years, and she has never spent 8 hours in church. I can imagine what a lie detector test would show when the examiner asked Mrs. Sherri if she was in cburch for 8 hours. The difference between my friend and Mrs. Sherri is that when my friend sends out Christian cards, on the envelopes she writes God Bless Israel.

As we keep seeing proof there is no Truth in a Zionist, why should I believe a word from the mouth of a Zionist?

As we keep seeing proof there is no Truth in a Zionist, why should I believe a word from the mouth of a Zionist?

Can you give us one good reason why anyone should believe anything you say, especially when the viewers can see you are non compus mentis?

Real Christians call themselves Christians, not Zionists.

You know nothing about Jesus or Christianity, just that Satanic cult called Zionism.

I have had a good Baptist friend for over 50 years, and she has never spent 8 hours in church. I can imagine what a lie detector test would show when the examiner asked Mrs. Sherri if she was in cburch for 8 hours. The difference between my friend and Mrs. Sherri is that when my friend sends out Christian cards, on the envelopes she writes God Bless Israel.

The thread topic is Jesus and who Jesus is.

I am the only one here posting His words and Scriptures that address who Jesus is.

Can you give us one good reason why anyone should believe anything you say, especially when the viewers can see you are non compus mentis?

As I keep proving by my posts of verses in The Christian Gospels and The New Testament , Jesus is the Son of God and not a Zionist.

Real Christians call themselves Christians, not Zionists.

You know nothing about Jesus or Christianity, just that Satanic cult called Zionism.

My friend happens to have all her marbles unlike you and also happens to be a good Christian unlike you. She doesn't sit around in her house day and night running around the Internet but does a lot of charity work. She is even involved with an organization called Pilots for Christ. With your entire life revolving around bashing the Jews, I doubt if you ever have time for any charity work.

The thread title reads Even Jesus is a Zionist.

A Zionist lie not debunked by stories of imaginary friends of Sally, -edit-.

And you know this...how? The voices in your head told you so?

:cuckoo: Sherri :cuckoo::
Squawk! As we blah blah blah...SQUAWK...why should I believe a word from the mouth of a Zionist? Squawk!

Because Zionists are more trustworthy than IslamoNazi worshipping unhinged lunatics like Jihad Sherri?

Last edited:
This is an English discussion board.

And we see still nothing to prove Jesus was a Zionist from this illiterate Zionist poster.

Jihad Sherri:

Can you read English? Blah blah blah, yada yada yada..."

No I speak Farsi. Farsi baladi, JENDEH KESAFAT?
Nooooo, other than a thousand posts you got humiliated proving Jesus was Zionist. That would be it.

At least your sidekick Sharmoota got humiliated a few times, and decided to leave. But you, no. You are so stupid you keep coming back for more, thinking you're actually winning "points". Ha ha ha OMG what a fucking freak.

Is that what they call you? JENDEH?

Understand that under the new covenant, Salvation is individual, there is no universal salvation for peoples or nations.
What new covenant? "We don't need no stinkin' new covenant!"
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=-lj056ao6GE]Blazing Saddles - We dont need no stinking badges.. - YouTube[/ame]

The "new covenant" means different things to different people------It has been so interpreted ----that it has glavanized the genocide of hundreds of millions since the idea
took hold approximately 300 AD Millions of american indians were murdered
as a result of the "new covenant" In fact the "new covenant" as intepreted by
sow Queen Isabella----and her boy toy---Hernan Cortez caused the destruction of
the Aztecs of south america ----and---of course---the confiscation of their gold in the
name of the FILTH of the ----unholy roman empire

There is a poster on this board who is a TRUE DAUGHTER of the genocidal "new
covenant"-------as was Magda Goebbels

This is an English discussion board.

And we see still nothing to prove Jesus was a Zionist from this illiterate Zionist poster.

Jihad Sherri:

No I speak Farsi. Farsi baladi, JENDEH KESAFAT?
Nooooo, other than a thousand posts you got humiliated proving Jesus was Zionist. That would be it.

At least your sidekick Sharmoota got humiliated a few times, and decided to leave. But you, no. You are so stupid you keep coming back for more, thinking you're actually winning "points". Ha ha ha OMG what a fucking freak.

Is that what they call you? JENDEH?

I was not humiliated.. Your language should humiliate YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back