Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the entire Christian Bible, nowhere is it written that Jesus is a Zionist.

And over and over, Jesus says in His very own words who He is, the Son of God.

Ignorance is not a virtue.

Foolishness is not a virtue.

Yet, you continue on the path of ignorance and foolishness.

Well, just keep on, Zionist boy, that path shall take you straight to hell.

This is an English discussion board.

And we see still nothing to prove Jesus was a Zionist from this illiterate Zionist poster.
Nooooo, other than a thousand posts you got humiliated proving Jesus was Zionist. That would be it.

At least your sidekick Sharmoota got humiliated a few times, and decided to leave. But you, no. You are so stupid you keep coming back for more, thinking you're actually winning "points". Ha ha ha OMG what a fucking freak.

Is that what they call you? JENDEH?

I was not humiliated.. Your language should humiliate YOU.

There is One Gospel, one covenant that saves.

It is addressed in The New Testament.

Galatians 1

English Standard Version (ESV)
Greeting

Paul, an*apostle—not from men nor through man, but*through Jesus Christ and God the Father,*who raised him from the dead—*and all*the brothers[a]*who are with me,

To*the churches of Galatia:

Grace to you and peace*from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,*who gave himself for our sins to deliver us from the presentevil age, according to the will of*our God and Father,*to whom be the glory forever and ever. Amen.

No Other Gospel

I am astonished that you are*so quickly deserting*him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to*a different gospel—*not that there is another one, but*there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ.*But even if we or*an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you,let him be accursed.*As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received,let him be accursed.

Galatians1 ESV - Greeting - Paul, an apostle?not from - Bible Gateway

What new covenant? "We don't need no stinkin' new covenant!"
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=-lj056ao6GE]Blazing Saddles - We dont need no stinking badges.. - YouTube[/ame]

The "new covenant" means different things to different people------It has been so interpreted ----that it has glavanized the genocide of hundreds of millions since the idea
took hold approximately 300 AD Millions of american indians were murdered
as a result of the "new covenant" In fact the "new covenant" as intepreted by
sow Queen Isabella----and her boy toy---Hernan Cortez caused the destruction of
the Aztecs of south america ----and---of course---the confiscation of their gold in the
name of the FILTH of the ----unholy roman empire

There is a poster on this board who is a TRUE DAUGHTER of the genocidal "new
covenant"-------as was Magda Goebbels

According to the New Testament Jesus hated the Jews. It related to the fact he was not from the House of David and did not provide any means to overthrow the Romans.

I think it would be more accurate to say Jesus was hated by the Jews, rather then say He hated the Jews.

But I agree the Hate was because Jesus did not fulfill the role for Jesus they desired, one who would overthrow the Roman Occupier and make Jews full Kings in the land and give Jews exclusive power over the land.

Interesting, Jews still hate and reject Jesus for the same reason , He does not satisfy their nationalistic goals.

In 2000 years, nothing has changed.

The Truth is that today Jews reject Jesus because He is not a Zionist.

Last edited:
Personal opinion:

I believe that if Jesus of Nazareth had lived in modern times, that he would have been a Zionist.

I base this upon an elementary definition of Zionism: a collective effort to re-establish a Jewish Homeland on the lands formerly occupied by the Jewish kingdoms of antiquity.

I base this upon Jesus' obvious love for his people, as witnessed by his ministry amongst them and respect for Jewish law and prophecy and tradition.

Mind you, it's entirely possible that Jesus would object strenuously to some of the tactics used by Israel, but he would probably have sided with the Zionists until blood started to flow, at which point he might have broken away from the Zionist movement.

With them in early years and early decades, apart from them later, or so it strikes me.

So, yeah, it sounds believeable that Jesus might have been an early-days Zionist, had he lived in the modern era.

Jesus lived 20 centuries ago.

Zionism was founded 1 century ago.

"In his new book,*The Controversy of Zion: Jewish Nationalism, the Jewish State, and the Unresolved Jewish Dilemma,*(Addison-Wesley,*1996) Geoffrey Wheatcroft, an*Atlantic*contributor, marks Zionism's anniversary by examining the intellectual traditions, people, and events that have led to today's Israel. The book, the winner of a National Jewish Book Award, begins with Zionism's genesis in nineteenth-century Europe, when Theodor Herzl argued that the Jews of the Diaspora would never be able to assimilate fully and that therefore the creation of a Jewish state was the only way to solve the "Jewish Question." Wheatcroft follows the story of Zionism until 1995, when the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin made appallingly manifest the divisive conflicts plaguing the nation that was supposed to be a source of healing and pride."

Books & Authors - 96.11

If Jesus lived as a man today, He would say the exact same things He said then now, believe I am the Son of God or stand condemned .

He is not and never was a Zionist.

Why would His gospel change?

The gospel of the Kingdom is eternal.

Jesus message to Jews then and now, there is no mystery here.

JESUS words are clear.

The problem is Zionists don't listen and heed and believe what Jesus says.

Lament over Jerusalem

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that*kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have*gathered*your children together*as a hen gathers her brood*under her wings, and*you were not willing!*See,*your house is left to you desolate.*For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say,*‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”

Matthew 23 ESV - Seven Woes to the Scribes and Pharisees - Bible Gateway

Personal opinion:

I believe that if Jesus of Nazareth had lived in modern times, that he would have been a Zionist.

I base this upon an elementary definition of Zionism: a collective effort to re-establish a Jewish Homeland on the lands formerly occupied by the Jewish kingdoms of antiquity.

I base this upon Jesus' obvious love for his people, as witnessed by his ministry amongst them and respect for Jewish law and prophecy and tradition.

Mind you, it's entirely possible that Jesus would object strenuously to some of the tactics used by Israel, but he would probably have sided with the Zionists until blood started to flow, at which point he might have broken away from the Zionist movement.

With them in early years and early decades, apart from them later, or so it strikes me.

So, yeah, it sounds believeable that Jesus might have been an early-days Zionist, had he lived in the modern era.

Then you need to have it out with Snouter's post number 2683. Debate with him as to why he is incorrect and why someone thanked him. Give us all a break.

Yes and He did.

Jesus fulfilled all promises of The New Testament.

It's out with the old and in with the new.

According to the New Testament Jesus hated the Jews. It related to the fact he was not from the House of David and did not provide any means to overthrow the Romans.

Wasn't the messiah supposed to come from the House of David?

My responses are to the Zionist lie that appears in this thread title.

Then you need to have it out with Snouter's post number 2683. Debate with him as to why he is incorrect and why someone thanked him. Give us all a break.

Yes and He did.

Wasn't the messiah supposed to come from the House of David?

If Jesus lived as a man today, He would say the exact same things He said then now, believe I am the Son of God or stand condemned .

He is not and never was a Zionist.

Why would His gospel change?

The gospel of the Kingdom is eternal.
Jesus was a mortal man.

Many also believe that he was a vessel containing an earthly manifestation of God.

Had the mortal man in Jesus lived in modern times, and had he been brought up to speed on 2000 years of misery for his people, and had he come into the knowledge that they had held themselves together as a people and as a belief system for 2000 years, and especially had he been informed of the scope and brutality of the Holocaust of the 20th, who knows what he might have said or felt?

I do not presume to speak for God nor to know the mind of God, as manifested either by the Father or by any earthly manifestation of the Divine Spirit.

The Gospels certainly contain what little was preserved of the words and teachings of Jesus but they are imperfect recordings, made from memory many years after the death of Jesus, by aging men, and dictated to scribes, and subject to much editing and translation and re-stranslation and consolidation and additions and deletions and shifts in chronology and focus during the early centuries that The Church existed.

The Gospels may be reliably utilized to portray those aspects of Early Christian Teachings that survived all those centuries of editing and re-translation, but they cannot be utilized by any sane person to absolutely portray just how Jesus of Nazareth would react if he were living as a modern man.

It seems safe to accord to him an early backing of the Zionist movement in modern times, but it also seems safe to accord to him a distancing of self from the Zionist movement as it became clear that blood was going to flow - given his loving, peaceful, reconciling nature.

I do not presume to know the mind of God.

And would not dare say that I know how this Son would react in modern times.

And think it great shame and disgrace to pretend otherwise.

Personal opinion:

You can't be anymore wrong and you have no clue as to what Christ was about. HE didn't consider jews to be "HIS" people; ALL people, were HIS people.

In fact, HIS message, is opposite of what you support.

You support narcissism, selfishness, conquest and to the victor go the spoils.

What Jesus supported, could be best shown in the story of the "two rooms", when a man asked Jesus "what hell was like?" HE took him into the first room, where there was a bunch of people sitting around a big pot of stew and were just in misery and despair. They had these long spoons that could reach the pot, but they were too long to reach their mouth. They were all starving and in agony. And Jesus told the man, "This is what hell is like."

Then the man asked, "what is Heaven like?" So Jesus took him into the second room, which had the same amount of people sitting around a big pot of stew, with the same long spoons the first room had. However, these people were having the time of their lives. They were all laughing and joking and partying....then Jesus turned to the man and said, "This is what Heaven is like."

Now if you think you know what Christ was about, what was the difference in the two rooms?

Last edited:
We have no need to guess about Jesus words to people 2000 years ago or people today.

His words are preserved in The Gospels.

Then and now, every person has a choice to make, to believe these words and believe in Jesus or continue in disbelief and stand condemned.

John 3

English Standard Version (ESV)

You Must Be Born Again

Now there was a man of the Pharisees named*Nicodemus,*a ruler of the Jews.*This man came to Jesus[a]*by night and said to him,*“Rabbi,we know that you are a teacher come from God, for no one can do these signs that you do*unless God is with him.”*Jesus answered him,“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is*born*again*he cannot*see the kingdom of God.”*Nicodemus said to him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born?”*Jesus answered,*“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless one is born*of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God.*That which is born of the flesh is*flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.[c]*Do not marvel that I said to you, ‘You[d]*must be born*again.’The wind[e]*blows*where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

Nicodemus said to him,*“How can these things be?”*Jesus answered him,*“Are you the teacher of Israel*and yet you do not understand these things?*Truly, truly, I say to you,*we speak of what we know, and bear witness to what we have seen, but*you[f]*do not receive our testimony.*If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you heavenly things?*No one has*ascended into heaven except*he who descended from heaven, the Son of Man.[g]And*as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so must the Son of Man*be lifted up,*that whoever believes*in him*may have eternal life.[h]

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3 - Jesus Teaches Nicodemus - Now there was - Bible Gateway

Personal opinion:

But if the messiah was due to be born from the House of David and Snouter disputes Jesus was from the House of David, do you not think it right to prove he is wrong? Isn't that an important point to dispute in this debate?

Yes and He did.

I expect the Holocaust, if not God's punishment for continuing disbelief in Jesus of Jews, is God allowing it to happen because of Jews continuing disbelief in Jesus.

It is Jesus who speaks to Jerusalem and says you will not see my face until you accept me as Lord, in Matthew 23.

As a believer in Jesus, it seems rather obvious to me the fact the Holocaust happened , has something to do with Jews outright rejection of Jesus as God that has been ongoing now for 2000 years.

Continuing disbelief in Jesus has consequences.

It has nothing to do with the land stealing and ethnic cleansing and baby killing Ideology founded in the 1890s called Zionism.

But if the messiah was due to be born from the House of David and Snouter disputes Jesus was from the House of David, do you not think it right to prove he is wrong? Isn't that an important point to dispute in this debate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back