Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has NOT already happened. Paul is speaking of the future when he says all Israel WILL be saved and the deliverer WILL come from Zion. Learn English you imp of Satan.

I suggest you turn to Jesus and accept Him as your Savior and ask Him these questions you are so deeply concerned about. Pray for answers to your questions in His name , the name of Jesus, and He will answer your Prayers.

I might have missed the post, so Sherria, where did all the animals not mentioned to have embarked on Noah's boat, come from? Like polar bears. Did Noah take some, or did they appear after the flood? And how?

Not how I read it, I read it as Paul speaking of the world's History of Salvation and that is further made clear by Paul himself in Romans 9.

And you keep ignoring what Jesus clearly says in John 3, Salvation comes from belief in Jesus.

Satan, your lies are exposed and Truth is brought into Light.

Jesus saves.

This has NOT already happened. Paul is speaking of the future when he says all Israel WILL be saved and the deliverer WILL come from Zion. Learn English you imp of Satan.

I suggest you turn to Jesus and accept Him as your Savior and ask Him these questions you are so deeply concerned about. Pray for answers to your questions in His name , the name of Jesus, and He will answer your Prayers.

I might have missed the post, so Sherria, where did all the animals not mentioned to have embarked on Noah's boat, come from? Like polar bears. Did Noah take some, or did they appear after the flood? And how?

Ok, I just asked Jesus and got no answer. Now what? You don't know either?

Hey... mebbe Jesus was a Rastafarian Zionist...
wink_smile.gif
Wasn't he a Mason?
You mean that detective guy was related to Jesus? I thought Jesus came from the "house of David", the Zionist King who's star is on the flag of Israel?

tv_ironside_raymond_burr.jpg

I think he meant Mason Reese, the Raisin Bran kid.

hqdefault.jpg

Perhaps it's about time to give Sherriah a time-out, or restrict "it" to the Religion thread, until it regains a modicum of sanity...

It would be better for everyone is they were restricted to the Automotive or Landscaping forums. :eusa_whistle:

Nearly everyone here is so pleased you worship the Zionist Jew Jesus. But why do you so hate his Zionist followers?

Not how I read it, I read it as Paul speaking of the world's History of Salvation and that is further made clear by Paul himself in Romans 9.

And you keep ignoring what Jesus clearly says in John 3, Salvation comes from belief in Jesus.

Jesus saves.

The difference between the three Sherris is so obvious. I wonder which one writes to the Office of the Israeli Prime Minister though.

it should be noted that "look to your idols and shed blood" refers to the practice of
HUMAN SACRIFICE which plagued the land of canaan in ancient days and is still practiced by the refuse of arabia thuout the world

This is a verse in The Old Testament and Israelites are being addressed.

Are you claiming these Israelites being addressed participated in carrying out human sacrifices?

I do not think that is what those verses are addressing.
You're kidding, right? Yes it talks about human sacrifices. You flunk Bible school?
Jihad Sherri was an honor student at Nation of Islam University of Stupidity.

Why couldn't you just simply tell him those un-named animals were being held in a safari park in Madagascar until the flood receded? Everyone knows that.

Where does Jesus say the Jews own the land? Nowhere.

Genesis 15:18-21

On that day, God made a covenant with Abram, saying: “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Gigashites and Yevusites.”

Exodus 23:31

“I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you.

428px-Map_Land_of_Israel.jpg

Numbers 34

The Lord said to Moses, “Command the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you enter Canaan, the land that will be allotted to you as an inheritance is to have these boundaries:

“‘Your southern side will include some of the Desert of Zin along the border of Edom. Your southern boundary will start in the east from the southern end of the Dead Sea, cross south of Scorpion Pass, continue on to Zin and go south of Kadesh Barnea. Then it will go to Hazar Addar and over to Azmon, where it will turn, join the Wadi of Egypt and end at the Mediterranean Sea.

“‘Your western boundary will be the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. This will be your boundary on the west.

“‘For your northern boundary, run a line from the Mediterranean Sea to Mount Hor and from Mount Hor to Lebo Hamath. Then the boundary will go to Zedad, continue to Ziphron and end at Hazar Enan. This will be your boundary on the north.

“‘For your eastern boundary, run a line from Hazar Enan to Shepham. The boundary will go down from Shepham to Riblah on the east side of Ain and continue along the slopes east of the Sea of Galilee. Then the boundary will go down along the Jordan and end at the Dead Sea.

“‘This will be your land, with its boundaries on every side.’”

This is what Jesus said. Jesus was G-d. These are His words.

Jesus saves.

Of course an imp of Satan wouldn't read it that way. They don't want Israel to be saved or the deliverer to come from Zion. But any sane person would acknowledge that the words "will be and will come" denote future events. You need to teach your Iranians to comprehend English, you demonic imp of Satan. You have exposed nothing but your own ignorance and hatred for Jews.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back