Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is interesting to note that at this time there were no Palestinians in Israel's land. The squatters came later & have remained now for several generations. They have no legal or ethical right in Israel's land. Even today, the overwhelming majory of them hold no deeds to the land they occupy by theft.

Where does Jesus say the Jews own the land? Nowhere.

Genesis 15:18-21

On that day, God made a covenant with Abram, saying: “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Gigashites and Yevusites.”

Exodus 23:31

“I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you.

428px-Map_Land_of_Israel.jpg

Numbers 34

The Lord said to Moses, “Command the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you enter Canaan, the land that will be allotted to you as an inheritance is to have these boundaries:

“‘Your southern side will include some of the Desert of Zin along the border of Edom. Your southern boundary will start in the east from the southern end of the Dead Sea, cross south of Scorpion Pass, continue on to Zin and go south of Kadesh Barnea. Then it will go to Hazar Addar and over to Azmon, where it will turn, join the Wadi of Egypt and end at the Mediterranean Sea.

“‘Your western boundary will be the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. This will be your boundary on the west.

“‘For your northern boundary, run a line from the Mediterranean Sea to Mount Hor and from Mount Hor to Lebo Hamath. Then the boundary will go to Zedad, continue to Ziphron and end at Hazar Enan. This will be your boundary on the north.

“‘For your eastern boundary, run a line from Hazar Enan to Shepham. The boundary will go down from Shepham to Riblah on the east side of Ain and continue along the slopes east of the Sea of Galilee. Then the boundary will go down along the Jordan and end at the Dead Sea.

“‘This will be your land, with its boundaries on every side.’”

This is what Jesus said. Jesus was G-d. These are His words.

Perhaps it's about time to give Sherriah a time-out, or restrict "it" to the Religion thread, until it regains a modicum of sanity...

It would be better for everyone is they were restricted to the Automotive or Landscaping forums. :eusa_whistle:
I think they should open a forum for crazy people and name it after Sherri.

They could call it "The Fortress Of Tarditude".

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

Not how I read it, I read it as Paul speaking of the world's History of Salvation and that is further made clear by Paul himself in Romans 9.

And you keep ignoring what Jesus clearly says in John 3, Salvation comes from belief in Jesus.

Satan, your lies are exposed and Truth is brought into Light.

Jesus saves.

This has NOT already happened. Paul is speaking of the future when he says all Israel WILL be saved and the deliverer WILL come from Zion. Learn English you imp of Satan.

Of course an imp of Satan wouldn't read it that way. They don't want Israel to be saved or the deliverer to come from Zion. But any sane person would acknowledge that the words "will be and will come" denote future events. You need to teach your Iranians to comprehend English, you demonic imp of Satan. You have exposed nothing but your own ignorance and hatred for Jews.

Its very specific that it will come within a generation... That's 40 years in the Bible.

If you do the math a bible generation is aprox 52 years but 70 and 120 years in times past were called generations.

If you do the math a bible generation is aprox 52 years but 70 and 120 years in times past were called generations.

The great ages of the OT were scribal errors based on counting sheaves of grain..

People lived about as long as we do now.. They started families young and to live to be 90 was a great old age.

Not how I read it, I read it as Paul speaking of the world's History of Salvation and that is further made clear by Paul himself in Romans 9.

And you keep ignoring what Jesus clearly says in John 3, Salvation comes from belief in Jesus.

Satan, your lies are exposed and Truth is brought into Light.

Jesus saves.

Of course an imp of Satan wouldn't read it that way. They don't want Israel to be saved or the deliverer to come from Zion. But any sane person would acknowledge that the words "will be and will come" denote future events. You need to teach your Iranians to comprehend English, you demonic imp of Satan. You have exposed nothing but your own ignorance and hatred for Jews.

Its very specific that it will come within a generation... That's 40 years in the Bible.

The readers will note this is a lie from hell. No specific time frame is mentioned other than ALL Israel WILL BE saved and the deliverer WILL COME out of Zion. To everyone except Sherri and her Iranians, this denotes a future event. BTW how was church Satanic Sherri? What was Satan's message this morning?

The readers will note this is a lie from hell. No specific time frame is mentioned other than ALL Israel WILL BE saved and the deliverer WILL COME out of Zion. To everyone except Sherri and her Iranians, this denotes a future event. BTW how was church Satanic Sherri? What was Satan's message this morning?

So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that [my coming] is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. (Mat. 24 v.33-34)

What was Satan's message this morning?

He read a passage from al-Jody 3:16

"To play with yourself is Human, to smuggle sperm is Divine"

:)

On that day, God made a covenant with Abram, saying: “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Gigashites and Yevusites.”

“I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you.

Numbers 34

The Lord said to Moses, “Command the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you enter Canaan, the land that will be allotted to you as an inheritance is to have these boundaries:

“‘Your southern side will include some of the Desert of Zin along the border of Edom. Your southern boundary will start in the east from the southern end of the Dead Sea, cross south of Scorpion Pass, continue on to Zin and go south of Kadesh Barnea. Then it will go to Hazar Addar and over to Azmon, where it will turn, join the Wadi of Egypt and end at the Mediterranean Sea.

“‘Your western boundary will be the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. This will be your boundary on the west.

“‘For your northern boundary, run a line from the Mediterranean Sea to Mount Hor and from Mount Hor to Lebo Hamath. Then the boundary will go to Zedad, continue to Ziphron and end at Hazar Enan. This will be your boundary on the north.

“‘For your eastern boundary, run a line from Hazar Enan to Shepham. The boundary will go down from Shepham to Riblah on the east side of Ain and continue along the slopes east of the Sea of Galilee. Then the boundary will go down along the Jordan and end at the Dead Sea.

:udaman:

So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that [my coming] is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. (Mat. 24 v.33-34)

Speaking of end times and our generation, Sherri Jr. Maybe you need to join Sherri's Iranians in an English comprehension class.

The Imam called in sick. Ayatollah Mahmoud gave a very moving speech on how Jesus was a Muslim and Hamas resembles him. Sherri was wiping tears off her face so much, she ran out of tissues.

Speaking of end times and our generation, Sherri Jr. Maybe you need to join Sherri's Iranians in an English comprehension class.

Read Revelation in context.. It is not written for people thousands of years in the future.

Read Revelation in context.. It is not written for people thousands of years in the future.

Quit deflecting. You referenced Matthew where Jesus is referring to His second coming with the intent of deceiving people into thinking He was speaking of His generation. Now you try to deceive us that Revelation has already happened. Not even a good try, Sherri Jr.

Quit deflecting. You referenced Matthew where Jesus is referring to His second coming with the intent of deceiving people into thinking He was speaking of His generation. Now you try to deceive us that Revelation has already happened. Not even a good try, Sherri Jr.

The belief that Revelation was far into the future came out of the Dust Bowl and the Depression.. Then it got a big boost in the 1970s from Hal Lindsey.

The Gospel of Matthew was written between 80 and 100 AD.

Gospel of Matthew

Even Gog and Magog invaded Syria and Western Palestine long before the birth of Christ.

Read your scripture against history and archeology.. and the known symbolisms.

What was Satan's message this morning?

He read a passage from al-Jody 3:16

"To play with yourself is Human, to smuggle sperm is Divine"

:)

I always wondered what the phrase meant, "Taking things in hand". Now I know.

Oh!!!! Revelation is now and the very near future. Like the 200million man army that will soon come against tiny israel. When revelation was written ,there was little more than 200million people on earth. You people need to learn to read and think!

The belief that Revelation was far into the future came out of the Dust Bowl and the Depression.. Then it got a big boost in the 1970s from Hal Lindsey.

The Gospel of Matthew was written between 80 and 100 AD.

Gospel of Matthew

Even Gog and Magog invaded Syria and Western Palestine long before the birth of Christ.

Read your scripture against history and archeology.. and the known symbolisms.

I have read the scriptures. And quit deflecting. If Revelation has already taken place then name a time in history when a third of mankind and then a fourth of mankind were killed in one day. Then name a time in history where a 200 million man army descended from the east upon Israel. These are all prophecies in Revelation for the future. Wishful thinking will not even get you a cup of coffee.

Oh!!!! Revelation is now and the very near future. Like the 200million man army that will soon come against tiny israel. When revelation was written ,there was little more than 200million people on earth. You people need to learn to read and think!

Exaggeration is very common in scripture..

There were many prophecy schools in Palestine and they were more contemporaneous commentators than future tellers. Most prophesy was after the fact.

I doubt it will change your mind, but spend some time with first century history and the symbolism for another perspective.

Gosh I wonder why there is no mention of any "Palestinians." Is it actually possible there were no Palestinians at this time & those in Israel today are just a bunch of squatters on Israel's land for generations?

Numbers 34

:udaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back