Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deuteronomy 28:1-10

King James Version (KJV)

And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the*Lord*thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the*Lord*thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the*Lord*thy God.

Blessed shalt thou be in the city, and blessed shalt thou be in the field.

Blessed shall be the fruit of thy body, and the fruit of thy ground, and the fruit of thy cattle, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep.

Blessed shall be thy basket and thy store.

Blessed shalt thou be when thou comest in, and blessed shalt thou be when thou goest out.

The*Lord*shall cause thine enemies that rise up against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.

The*Lord*shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses, and in all that thou settest thine hand unto; and he shall bless thee in the land which the*Lord*thy God giveth thee.

The*Lord*shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if thou shalt keep the commandments of the*Lord*thy God, and walk in his ways.

And all people of the earth shall see that thou art called by the name of the*Lord; and they shall be afraid of thee.

Deuteronomy 28:15-16

King James Version (KJV)

But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of theLord*thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Cursed shalt thou be in the city, and cursed shalt thou be in the field.

Deuteronomy 28:63-64

King James Version (KJV)

And it shall come to pass, that as the*Lord*rejoiced over you to do you good, and to multiply you; so the*Lord*will rejoice over you to destroy you, and to bring you to nought; and ye shall be plucked from off the land whither thou goest to possess it.

And the*Lord*shall scatter thee among all people, from the one end of the earth even unto the other; and there thou shalt serve other gods, which neither thou nor thy fathers have known, even wood and stone.

Scriptures in further support of my argument Jesus is not a Zionist

Psalm 105:6-11

King James Version (KJV)

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

He is the*Lord*our God: his judgments are in all the earth.

He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.

Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac;

And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant:

Saying, Unto thee will I give the land of Canaan, the lot of your inheritance:

Last edited:
Spam Satan, spam.

Satan, The Bible is not spam.

THE Word of God is what Jesus spoke to you in the wilderness.

Have you forgotten already?

These Scriptures expose Truth and expose you for the slanderer you, Satan, have always been.

Jesus is not a Zionist.

Jesus is not a Zionist as proven by The Bible

Psalm 105:37-45

King James Version (KJV)

He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.

Egypt was glad when they departed: for the fear of them fell upon them.

He spread a cloud for a covering; and fire to give light in the night.

The people asked, and he brought quails, and satisfied them with the bread of heaven.

He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river.

For he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant.

And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness:

And gave them the lands of the heathen: and they inherited the labour of the people;

That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye theLord.

Last edited:
Bible scriptures that prove Jesus is not a Zionist.

Psalm 105:37-45

King James Version (KJV)

He brought them forth also with silver and gold: and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.

Egypt was glad when they departed: for the fear of them fell upon them.

He spread a cloud for a covering; and fire to give light in the night.

The people asked, and he brought quails, and satisfied them with the bread of heaven.

He opened the rock, and the waters gushed out; they ran in the dry places like a river.

For he remembered his holy promise, and Abraham his servant.

And he brought forth his people with joy, and his chosen with gladness:

And gave them the lands of the heathen: and they inherited the labour of the people;

That they might observe his statutes, and keep his laws. Praise ye theLord.

New Testament Bible verses that prove Jesus is not a Zionist.

Ephesians 3:4-6

King James Version (KJV)

Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

Last edited:
THE NEW TESTAMENT verses that prove Jesus is not a Zionist

Romans 9 ESV - God's Sovereign Choice - I am speaking - Bible Gateway

Romans 9

English Standard Version (ESV)

God's Sovereign Choice

I am speaking the truth in Christ—I am not lying; my conscience bears me witness in the Holy Spirit—*that I have great sorrow and unceasing anguish in my heart.*For*I could wish that I myself were*accursed and cut off from Christ for the sake of my brothers,[a]*my kinsmenaccording to the flesh.*They are*Israelites, and to them belong*the adoption,*the glory,*the covenants,*the giving of the law,*the worship, and*the promises.*To them belong*the patriarchs, and from their race, according to the flesh, is the Christ,*who is God over all,*blessed forever. Amen.

But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel,*and not all are children of Abraham*because they are his offspring, but*“Through Isaac shall your offspring be named.”*This means that it is not the children of the flesh who are the children of God, but*the children of the promise are counted as offspring.*For this is what the promise said:*“About this time next year I will return, and Sarah shall have a son.”*And not only so, but*also when Rebekah had conceived children by one man, our forefather Isaac,*though they were not yet born and had done nothing either good or bad—in order that God's purpose of election might continue, not because of works but because of*him who calls—*she was told,*“The older will serve the younger.”*As it is written,*“Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated.”

What shall we say then?*Is there injustice on God's part? By no means!For he says to Moses,*“I will have mercy on whom I have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I have compassion.”*So then it depends not on human will or exertion,*but on God, who has mercy.For the Scripture says to Pharaoh,*“For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I might show my power in you, and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth.”*So then he has mercy on whomever he wills, and he hardens whomever he wills.

You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For*who can resist his will?”*But who are you, O man,*to answer back to God?*Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?”Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lumpone vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use?*What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience*vessels of wrath*prepared for destruction,*in order to make known*the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he*has prepared beforehand for glory—*even us whom he*has called,*not from the Jews only but also from the Gentiles?*As indeed he says in Hosea,

“Those who were not my people I will call ‘my people,’
****and her who was not beloved I will call ‘beloved.’”
“And in the very place where it was said to them, ‘You are not my people,’
****there they will be called*‘sons of the living God.’”

And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel:*“Though the number of the sons of Israel[c]*be as the sand of the sea,*only a remnant of them will be saved,*for the Lord will carry out his sentence upon the earth fully and without delay.”*And as Isaiah predicted,

“If the Lord of hosts had not left us offspring,
****we would have been like Sodom
****and become like Gomorrah.”

Israel's Unbelief

What shall we say, then?*That Gentiles who did not pursue righteousness have attained it, that is,*a righteousness that is by faith;but that Israel*who pursued a law that would lead to righteousness[d]did not succeed in reaching that law.*Why? Because they did not pursue it by faith, but as if it were based on works. They have stumbled over the*stumbling stone,*as it is written,

“Behold, I am laying in Zion*a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense;
****and whoever believes in him will not be*put to shame.”

Footnotes:Romans 9:3*Or*brothers and sistersRomans 9:16*Greek*not of him who wills or runsRomans 9:27*Or*children of IsraelRomans 9:31*Greek*a law of righteousness

King James Version (KJV)

Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

There is nothing in any of the off topic passages that says "Jesus is not a Zionist". Not even close. You and the Iranians have a real problem, Satan.

THE New Testament verses that prove Jesus is not a Zionist

The Kingdom of God that is the Gospel of Jesus Christ is an eternal and heavenly kingdom, it is not an earthly kingdom on or in the Land.

Hebrews 11:10-16

English Standard Version (ESV)

For he was looking forward to*the city that has*foundations,*whose designer and builder is God.*By faith*Sarah herself received power to conceive, even when she was past the age, since she considered*him faithful who had promised.*Therefore from one man, and*him as good as dead, were born descendants*as many as the stars of heaven and as many as the innumerable grains of sand by the seashore.

These all died in faith,*not having received the things promised, buthaving seen them and greeted them from afar, and*having acknowledged that they were*strangers and exiles on the earth.*For people who speak thus make it clear that they are seeking a homeland.*If they had been thinking of that land from which they had gone out,*they would have had opportunity to return.*But as it is, they desire a better country, that is, a heavenly one. Therefore God is not ashamed*to be called their God, for*he has prepared for them a city.

Last edited:
All Israel will be saved, and the deliverer will come from ZION! Jesus is a Zionist! So sad for Satanic Sherri. She despises Israel and Jews. But Paul says ALL Israel will be saved. And Paul says the deliverer will come out of Zion. Yep. The bible proves it. Zionist can only come from Zion.

Last edited:
How ever you, Satan, characterize your Satanic ideology called Zionism, there is nothing of it or you, Satan, in the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Get behind me, Satan.

And Satan, I point out to you, Satan, one more time, nowhere and no place and no time does my Lord and Savior and Messiah Jesus Christ ever say He is a Zionist.

Your lies, Satan, are debunked.

Jesus is Son of God and He lives and has victory over you, Satan.

King James Version (KJV)

There is nothing in any of the off topic passages that says "Jesus is not a Zionist". Not even close. You and the Iranians have a real problem, Satan.

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

This verse in John 3 sets forth words of Jesus that say Salvation comes only from belief in Jesus.

Noone is saved but through belief in Jesus, Jew or Gentile.

This is the Message of Jesus, nothing of Zionism in this.

Jesus is the Son of God who died for our sins so we have eternal life for those who believe in His precious name, the precious name of Jesus Christ.

Last edited:
Debunked with what? just because Satanic Sherri says so? You say the ownership of the land is conditional. Paul says all Israel will be saved. Seems they have met the conditions then. No Satan, Israel owns the land. They will always own the land. Your hissy fits will never change that and your precious terrorists will be pounding sand...forever.

I might have missed the post, so Sherria, where did all the animals not mentioned to have embarked on Noah's boat, come from? Like polar bears. Did Noah take some, or did they appear after the flood? And how?

But this already happened, these Old Testament promises about a deliverer coming from Zion is what you are bringing up and they have been fulfilled through Jesus, who came to Zion on a young donkey and who was crucified by Jews and who was lifted up on a cross and who died to save all who believe in Him and who rose, defeating death, as all do who believe in Him, Jesus.

All Israel will be saved, and the deliverer will come from ZION! Jesus is a Zionist! So sad for Satanic Sherri. She despises Israel and Jews. But Paul says ALL Israel will be saved. And Paul says the deliverer will come out of Zion. Yep. The bible proves it. Zionist can only come from Zion.

Last edited:
THE words of Jesus make you a liar, Satan.

John 3:16-18

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.*And this is the judgment:*the light has come into the world, and*people loved the darkness rather than the light because*their works were evil.For everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*lest his works should be exposed.*But whoever*does what is true*comes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

[B,[/B]
Debunked with what? just because Satanic Sherri says so? You say the ownership of the land is conditional. Paul says all Israel will be saved. Seems they have met the conditions then. No Satan, Israel owns the land. They will always own the land. Your hissy fits will never change that and your precious terrorists will be pounding sand...forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back