Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
My continuing existence makes you a liar. You are so stupid.

And here we read the Zionist God Androw give us his Zionist take on matters in the Middle East.

The problem is none of all that is what Jesus says is going to happen.

Jesus says believe in Him as Messiah or Israel will not see His face again.

Does Israel accept Jesus as Messiah? No

Here is the verse, Matthew 23:37-39 O Jerusalem Jerusalem the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings and you would not! See your house is left to you desolate For I tell you you will not see me again until you say Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

And the Kingdom of God promised in The Old Testament was a Spiritual Kingdom fulfilled in Jesus, all promises of The Old Testament have been fulfilled.

See, Jesus says He, and Jesus is the Son of God and God, is not with Israel, until they accept Him as Messiah and they have not.

Again, your opinion of me isn't relevant to me in any possible way. Moving on.

So, yes Jesus did say all that will happen.

Also, you seem to be mingling statements by Christ about himself, verse separate unrelated prophesies.

Yes, Jesus said that Israel will not see his face again, until they repent and turn back to their messiah.

And indeed, that is prophesied in Revelations, that there will be a great turning of the Jews to Jesus in the last years before Jesus comes back to the Earth.

Now, what does that have to do with Zionism? Nothing. What does that have to do with Israel being on the land of Israel? Nothing.

One does not contradict, nor deny the other.

The promise that Israel will be regathered to the ancient land of Israel, is a separate promise, not contingent on anything else.

That promise written by Jesus, through the words of G-d given to the prophets, is just as valid as the one you specifically referred to. Both are true.

This is a verse in The Old Testament and Israelites are being addressed.

Are you claiming these Israelites being addressed participated in carrying out human sacrifices?

I do not think that is what those verses are addressing.
You're kidding, right? Yes it talks about human sacrifices. You flunk Bible school?

She flunked life

It was not even written in Aramaic originally.

AND I am a Christian, and that means I accept the Christian Bible.

Ezekiel 33:21-33

King James Version (KJV)

And it came to pass in the twelfth year of our captivity, in the tenth month, in the fifth day of the month, that one that had escaped out of Jerusalem came unto me, saying, The city is smitten.

Now the hand of the*Lord*was upon me in the evening, afore he that was escaped came; and had opened my mouth, until he came to me in the morning; and my mouth was opened, and I was no more dumb.

Then the word of the*Lord*came unto me, saying,

Son of man, they that inhabit those wastes of the land of Israel speak, saying, Abraham was one, and he inherited the land: but we are many; the land is given us for inheritance.

Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord*God; Ye eat with the blood, and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess the land?

Ye stand upon your sword, ye work abomination, and ye defile every one his neighbour's wife: and shall ye possess the land?

Say thou thus unto them, Thus saith the Lord*God; As I live, surely they that are in the wastes shall fall by the sword, and him that is in the open field will I give to the beasts to be devoured, and they that be in the forts and in the caves shall die of the pestilence.

For I will lay the land most desolate, and the pomp of her strength shall cease; and the mountains of Israel shall be desolate, that none shall pass through.

Then shall they know that I am the*Lord, when I have laid the land most desolate because of all their abominations which they have committed.

Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the*Lord.

And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.

And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

Ezekiel 33:21-33 - Jerusalem?s Fall Explained - In the - Bible Gateway
Have you read that in Greek or Aramaic? How do you interpret that passage?

Also, you seem to be mingling statements by Christ about himself, verse separate unrelated prophesies.

Yes, Jesus said that Israel will not see his face again, until they repent and turn back to their messiah.

And indeed, that is prophesied in Revelations, that there will be a great turning of the Jews to Jesus in the last years before Jesus comes back to the Earth.

Now, what does that have to do with Zionism? Nothing. What does that have to do with Israel being on the land of Israel? Nothing.

The promise that Israel will be regathered to the ancient land of Israel, is a separate promise, not contingent on anything else.

That promise written by Jesus, through the words of G-d given to the prophets, is just as valid as the one you specifically referred to. Both are true.

You're kidding, right? Yes it talks about human sacrifices. You flunk Bible school?

She flunked life

If you are still breathing, you are existing. However, that doesn't mean you have a life. What kind of a life could it be if someone never gets out of the house but sits in front of a computer day and night. Normal people would not call that living.

Ezekiel 33:21-33

King James Version (KJV)

And it came to pass in the twelfth year of our captivity, in the tenth month, in the fifth day of the month, that one that had escaped out of Jerusalem came unto me, saying, The city is smitten.

Now the hand of the*Lord*was upon me in the evening, afore he that was escaped came; and had opened my mouth, until he came to me in the morning; and my mouth was opened, and I was no more dumb.

Then the word of the*Lord*came unto me, saying,

Son of man, they that inhabit those wastes of the land of Israel speak, saying, Abraham was one, and he inherited the land: but we are many; the land is given us for inheritance.

Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord*God; Ye eat with the blood, and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess the land?

Ye stand upon your sword, ye work abomination, and ye defile every one his neighbour's wife: and shall ye possess the land?

Say thou thus unto them, Thus saith the Lord*God; As I live, surely they that are in the wastes shall fall by the sword, and him that is in the open field will I give to the beasts to be devoured, and they that be in the forts and in the caves shall die of the pestilence.

For I will lay the land most desolate, and the pomp of her strength shall cease; and the mountains of Israel shall be desolate, that none shall pass through.

Then shall they know that I am the*Lord, when I have laid the land most desolate because of all their abominations which they have committed.

Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the*Lord.

And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.

And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

Ezekiel 33:21-33 - Jerusalem?s Fall Explained - In the - Bible Gateway
Are you capable of answering simple questions instead of sidetracking? Have you read it in Greek as it was written and then translated into other languages. And I don't want anymore Johann 3:16 as an answer.

She flunked life

If you are still breathing, you are existing. However, that doesn't mean you have a life. What kind of a life could it be if someone never gets out of the house but sits in front of a computer day and night. Normal people would not call that living.

This is the life I have.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way , the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 10:10 I came so that everyone would have life, and have it to its fullest.

You can have it too, through belief in Jesus.

Perhaps it's about time to give Sherriah a time-out, or restrict "it" to the Religion thread, until it regains a modicum of sanity...

Christians read Christian Bibles written in English.

And I gave you the verses, if you want to maintain something else is meant its up to you to prove it.

What is your claim?

And back it up.

Are you capable of answering simple questions instead of sidetracking? Have you read it in Greek as it was written and then translated into other languages. And I don't want anymore Johann 3:16 as an answer.

She flunked life

Flunking life doesn't mean you ceased to exist. it just means you are a failure in every aspect of life. :cool:

Chalk up yet ANOTHER idiotic post by Sherri :D

Are you claiming these Israelites being addressed participated in carrying out human sacrifices?

Do you not know Ezekiel spoke of the Babylonians that sacked the first temple?

In those verses, the Lord speaks to Judeans, read it for yourself. Ezekiel 33:27-33 entitled Jerusalem Struck Down.

I will post the verses.

You have made the mistake before of thinking the corrupt includes all the jews. It is the shepherds that tend the sheep The rulers and pagan priests are not the people

Perhaps it's about time to give Sherriah a time-out, or restrict "it" to the Religion thread, until it regains a modicum of sanity...

Can the Zionist calling himself Kondor3 add anything substantive to our discussion ?

He has. Many times. But you chose to ignore those posts because they challenged your posts and debunked/dismantled your 'arguments'.
You seem to do that quite often.

Why is that?

Christians read Christian Bibles written in English.

And I gave you the verses, if you want to maintain something else is meant its up to you to prove it.

What is your claim?

And back it up.

My claim is that if some dumb ass Christians want to go through life mis-interpreting Bible verses because they can't use a Lexicon it's no skin off my kneebone.

In those verses, the Lord speaks to Judeans, read it for yourself. Ezekiel 33:27-33 entitled Jerusalem Struck Down.

I will post the verses.

It's not 'entitled' ANYTHING in Torah - so obviously that is just some later Christian redaction. Or did you think HaShem imparted the Torah to Moses complete with 'titles'???

This is the life I have.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way , the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 10:10 I came so that everyone would have life, and have it to its fullest.

You can have it too, through belief in Jesus.

In other words, you are stuck in the house and have no life like a normal person. It is quite obvious.

Can the Zionist calling himself Kondor3 add anything substantive to our discussion ?

Can the "Christian" who calls herself SherriMunnerlyn contribute anything to this Middle East forcum such as discussing what is happening in Muslim Middle East counries where people are being mowed down like flies.

I will post the verses.

You have made the mistake before of thinking the corrupt includes all the jews. It is the shepherds that tend the sheep The rulers and pagan priests are not the people

I am reading the verses in a ESV Study Bible, notes indicate the persons being addressed in Ezekiel 33:23-29 are the Homelanders, those left in Judah after its fall.

The phrase you eat flesh with the blood is a reference to illicit sacrifice and there is a reference to Leviticus 19:26.

And I read the rhetorical question, shall you then possess the land, implies the terms of the covenant that the homelanders have seemingly forgotten have been broken.

In subsequent verses, we see desolation results from the breaking of the covenant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back