Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey... mebbe Jesus was a Rastafarian Zionist...
wink_smile.gif
Wasn't he a Mason?

It's obvious with Jihad Sherri everything about this member name is a FAKE. She doesn't care about Jesus or Christianity, nor does she care about the Palestinians. It's all about her mental illness and her hatred of Jews. And she actually wants us to believe its only one person that's posting, whereas by my count, its either three or four, at least.

Hey... mebbe Jesus was a Rastafarian Zionist...
wink_smile.gif
Wasn't he a Mason?
So was Haile Selassie, wasn't he?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Haile Selassie was too short to be Jesus-----Jesus was about 6'2" ---blue eyes --
blondish hair-------and he always carried a white lamb. I never liked to color
with the WHITE CRAYON-----it always had ---crud marks----so I colored the white
lamb brown------in sunday school

Wasn't he a Mason?
So was Haile Selassie, wasn't he?
wink_smile.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Haile Selassie was too short to be Jesus-----Jesus was about 6'2" ---blue eyes --
blondish hair-------and he always carried a white lamb. I never liked to color
with the WHITE CRAYON-----it always had ---crud marks----so I colored the white
lamb brown------in sunday school
....don't forget he went skiing in winter and liked Christmas trees. His favorite dish was Italian style prosciutto wrapped jumbo shrimp. Yum.

When you say if we were in the place of Israel we would have done far worse, you certainly do not speak for this American...
Who ever said you were an American?

And I am not going to justify the massacre of 1519 children Israel carried out in Palestine, by saying we would have done worse...
1,519 child-deaths in Rump Palestine, between 2000 - 2014? Tragic; even the death of a single child is terrible; however, that adds up to little more than 100 deaths a year, on the average, in a war-zone. Coulda been much worse.

And, of course, there was no 'massacre' involved.

Of those 1,519 child-deaths, how many were actually Collateral Casualties, brought on by IDF counterstrikes against Rocket Launchers and Hamas Militia Personnel and War Assets, intentionally placed by the Palestinians amongst their own civilian populations, to discourage counterfire while they hide behind the skirts of their women and children?

We hear only one side of the story when the Mad-Dog Palestinians serve-up faux outrage at circumstances they brought down upon their own heads.

That one side of the story is usually full of shit clean up to its ears, and its descriptions of the circumstances associated with such deaths reeks to high heaven of a political agenda and is virtually never to be relied upon as truthful or an accurate portrayal of the elements that factored into any given fatality-event.

"...I shall never be an apologist for defending Israel's war crimes as you are..."
That is wise. Your dance-card is already full, being a full-time apologist for Palestinian terrorists and war-criminals, as well as making excuses for other Militant Muslim outrages and slamming America in your spare time.

"...I am sorry but watching children deliberately burned to death with chemical weapons, as Israel did in Cast Lead, has no justification..."
And needs none, given that any such deaths represented Collateral Casualties rather than deliberate and intentional targetings of children.

"...And over 45 years of ethnic cleansing and a brutal Occupation in Palestine has no justification..."
After 45 years, the Israelis have to start using a stronger brand of air freshener as part of all that cleansing; you can still smell the stink from the other side.

Last edited:
When you say if we were in the place of Israel we would have done far worse, you certainly do not speak for this American.

And I am not going to justify the massacre of 1519 children Israel carried out in Palestine, by saying we would have done worse.

I shall never be an apologist for defending Israel's war crimes as you are.

I am sorry but watching children deliberately burned to death with chemical weapons, as Israel did in Cast Lead, has no justification.

And over 45 years of ethnic cleansing and a brutal Occupation in Palestine has no justification.

A: It's fairly easy to make such claims when it's not your kids being blown up at a dance hall, or night club, going out on a date.

B: Welcome to being a part of society. America, this nation, would have done far worse than Israel. You are part of this country, and until you leave, it's your tax money funding it.

Second, I have personally seen the videos of Palestinian Arabs using their own children as human shields. I've watched it happen.

When a man with a gun, fires at soldiers, while hiding behind his own child... Israel didn't kill that child. His parents, killed that child.

And make no mistake, if you were to do the same thing, and I'm the soldier, I'm going home to my family, and if that means defending my life, by shooting you and your child you are using as a human shield.... that's your choice, your responsibility, and I'll go home and sleep like a baby.

As far as defending Israel war crimes....... your opinion of me doesn't matter to me in any possible way. If I ever gave you the impression that it does, I do apologize. Allow me to be crystal clear.... I have lint in my clothes drier, that has a higher value to me, than your opinion of me.

As for the Gaza War... again, Israel was hit by rockets. There was no justification for that. That was what caused Israel to respond with military force.

Similarly, if Mexico was firing rockets into the US, we also would respond with extreme military force.

War, itself, is horror. I hate war. I hate killing people. But like I said before, if you are shooting at me, I'm going to shoot back. I'm going home. If that means causing you to not go home, then so be it.

War is hell. Don't fire rockets into Israel. I have yet to see any time in which, Israel woke up one day and said "You know... let's launch a massive military attack into somewhere nearby, and cause people around the world to hate us".

No, Hamas fired rockets into Israel, and Israel had a far more muted response, than what we in the US would do if we were in the same place.

And lastly, about those civilians killed in the war.

Again, if Mexico was firing rockets into the US, we'd invade or worse, and a can promise you civilians would die... why? Because war is horror. Stuff happens. Why you would expect perfection in military operations by Israel, when no other military on the planet can do that, is ridiculous.

And further, did you read what Hamas did in Gaza? They intentionally setup their citizens to get killed. Hamas fighters intentionally dressed as students. Dressed as doctors and nurses. They intentionally blended with unarmed non-combatants.

Let me put it another way. If you were to hold up in some hole somewhere, and the only way to get you out of that hole, is to chuck a phosphorus grenade in and burn you out.... then that's what I'm going to do. If you stuff children in front of you, so that the grenade is going to kill them in the process.... then *YOU* killed those children. It was your choice, not mine, that got them killed.

I have no choice in the matter, because if I don't deal with you, and you pop out and kill my friends, and neighbors, their blood is on my head because I failed to deal with a known threat.

Instead of blaming people for actions in the horrors of war, here's a thought.... don't start a war. Don't fire rockets at nearby countries. How crazy is that?

And here we read the Zionist God Androw give us his Zionist take on matters in the Middle East.

The problem is none of all that is what Jesus says is going to happen.

Jesus says believe in Him as Messiah or Israel will not see His face again.

Does Israel accept Jesus as Messiah? No

Here is the verse, Matthew 23:37-39 O Jerusalem Jerusalem the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings and you would not! See your house is left to you desolate For I tell you you will not see me again until you say Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

And the Kingdom of God promised in The Old Testament was a Spiritual Kingdom fulfilled in Jesus, all promises of The Old Testament have been fulfilled.

See, Jesus says He, and Jesus is the Son of God and God, is not with Israel, until they accept Him as Messiah and they have not.

Again, your opinion of me isn't relevant to me in any possible way. Moving on.

So, yes Jesus did say all that will happen.

Also, you seem to be mingling statements by Christ about himself, verse separate unrelated prophesies.

Yes, Jesus said that Israel will not see his face again, until they repent and turn back to their messiah.

And indeed, that is prophesied in Revelations, that there will be a great turning of the Jews to Jesus in the last years before Jesus comes back to the Earth.

Now, what does that have to do with Zionism? Nothing. What does that have to do with Israel being on the land of Israel? Nothing.

One does not contradict, nor deny the other.

The promise that Israel will be regathered to the ancient land of Israel, is a separate promise, not contingent on anything else.

That promise written by Jesus, through the words of G-d given to the prophets, is just as valid as the one you specifically referred to. Both are true.

Last edited:
And here we read the Zionist God Androw give us his Zionist take on matters in the Middle East.

Here is the verse, Matthew 23:37-39 O Jerusalem Jerusalem the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings and you would not! See your house is left to you desolate For I tell you you will not see me again until you say Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

And the Kingdom of God promised in The Old Testament was a Spiritual Kingdom fulfilled in Jesus, all promises of The Old Testament have been fulfilled.

See, Jesus says He, and Jesus is the Son of God and God, is not with Israel, until they accept Him as Messiah and they have not.

Also, you seem to be mingling statements by Christ about himself, verse separate unrelated prophesies.

Yes, Jesus said that Israel will not see his face again, until they repent and turn back to their messiah.

And indeed, that is prophesied in Revelations, that there will be a great turning of the Jews to Jesus in the last years before Jesus comes back to the Earth.

Now, what does that have to do with Zionism? Nothing. What does that have to do with Israel being on the land of Israel? Nothing.

The promise that Israel will be regathered to the ancient land of Israel, is a separate promise, not contingent on anything else.

That promise written by Jesus, through the words of G-d given to the profits, is just as valid as the one you specifically referred to. Both are true.

Androw, here is all you need to know about this imp of Satan. She is a Jew hater. Plain and simple as that.

Androw:

Well said :clap:

But you see, freaks like Jihad Sherri are always looking for an "out" to justify their hatred.

That promise written by Jesus, through the words of G-d given to the prophets, is just as valid as the one you specifically referred to. Both are true.

She should check out the religious forum. A post there that might be educational.

This thread alone is evidence that is not true.

"Seeing Jesus in every person is a positive thing, something to strive for. "

And yet the sherrithing is completely unable to see Jesus in a single Zionist.......[/quote]

Oh, and who are the Zionists in whom the sherriKKKins *has* been able to see Jesus?

Nothing else would make that statement false: so who are they?

When you say if we were in the place of Israel we would have done far worse, you certainly do not speak for this American.

And I am not going to justify the massacre of 1519 children Israel carried out in Palestine, by saying we would have done worse.

And yet upthread you claimed Americans were terrorists for using the atom bomb on the Japs.

I would say that is certainly worse than anything Israel has ever done.

Unless you can point to a time when Israel turned tens of thousands of Muzzies into smoke in less than 1 second.

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

Ratty, that must've been another of the sherriliar's many personalities posting upthread....

Why don't you soulless Zionists get it?

Israels killing of children is not justified because others kill children too.

And yet upthread you claimed Americans were terrorists for using the atom bomb on the Japs.

I would say that is certainly worse than anything Israel has ever done.

Unless you can point to a time when Israel turned tens of thousands of Muzzies into smoke in less than 1 second.

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

Ratty, that must've been another of the sherriliar's many personalities posting upthread....

You are the one who needs knowledge about God, you are constantly demonstrating your ignorance for us here.

She should check out the religious forum. A post there that might be educational.

I have no ability to make the blind see.

But Jesus can.

John 9:39 ESV

Jesus said, “For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind.”

2 Corinthians 4:4 ESV

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Romans 11:8 ESV

As it is written, “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear, down to this very day.”

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 ESV

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Matthew 13:16 ESV

But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear.

Isaiah 43:8 ESV

Bring out the people who are blind, yet have eyes, who are deaf, yet have ears!

Ephesians 2:2 ESV

In which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—

John 9:1-41 ESV

As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

Galatians 3:1 ESV

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified.

Romans 8:7-8 ESV

For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot. Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

John 9:1-17 ESV

As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

Deuteronomy 29:4 ESV

But to this day the Lord has not given you a heart to understand or eyes to see or ears to hear.

Romans 11:25 ESV

Lest you be wise in your own sight, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

John 16:33 ESV

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Romans 8:28-30 ESV

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Romans 6:23 ESV

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

"Seeing Jesus in every person is a positive thing, something to strive for. "

And yet the sherrithing is completely unable to see Jesus in a single Zionist.......[/quote]

Oh, and who are the Zionists in whom the sherriKKKins *has* been able to see Jesus?

Last edited:

But Jesus can.

John 9:39*ESV

Jesus said, “For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind.”

2 Corinthians 4:4*ESV

In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Romans 11:8*ESV

As it is written, “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear, down to this very day.”

2 Corinthians 4:3-4*ESV

And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled only to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Matthew 13:16*ESV

Isaiah 43:8*ESV

Ephesians 2:2*

In which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—

John 9:1-41*ESV

Galatians 3:1*ESV

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly portrayed as crucified.

Romans 8:7-8*ESV

For the mind that is set on the flesh is hostile to God, for it does not submit to God's law; indeed, it cannot. Those who are in the flesh cannot please God.

John 9:1-17*ESV /

Deuteronomy 29:4*ESV / 16 helpful votes

But to this day the*Lord*has not given you a heart to understand or eyes to see or ears to hear.

Romans 11:25*ESV / 14 helpful votes

Lest you be wise in your own sight, I want you to understand this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.

John 16:33*ESV / 12 helpful votes

I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”

Romans 8:28-30*ESV / 11 helpful votes

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified.

Romans 6:23*ESV / 10 helpful votes

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

images

But Jesus can.

John 9:39*ESV

2 Corinthians 4:4*ESV

Romans 11:8*ESV

2 Corinthians 4:3-4*ESV

Matthew 13:16*ESV

Isaiah 43:8*ESV

Ephesians 2:2*

John 9:1-41*ESV

Galatians 3:1*ESV

Romans 8:7-8*ESV

John 9:1-17*ESV /

Deuteronomy 29:4*ESV / 16 helpful votes

But to this day the*Lord*has not given you a heart to understand or eyes to see or ears to hear.

Romans 11:25*ESV / 14 helpful votes

John 16:33*ESV / 12 helpful votes

Romans 8:28-30*ESV / 11 helpful votes

Romans 6:23*ESV / 10 helpful votes

We don't need no stinking Spam!

I shall never be an apologist for defending Israel's war crimes as you are.

I am sorry but watching children deliberately burned to death with chemical weapons, as Israel did in Cast Lead, has no justification.

And over 45 years of ethnic cleansing and a brutal Occupation in Palestine has no justification.

A: It's fairly easy to make such claims when it's not your kids being blown up at a dance hall, or night club, going out on a date.

B: Welcome to being a part of society. America, this nation, would have done far worse than Israel. You are part of this country, and until you leave, it's your tax money funding it.

Second, I have personally seen the videos of Palestinian Arabs using their own children as human shields. I've watched it happen.

When a man with a gun, fires at soldiers, while hiding behind his own child... Israel didn't kill that child. His parents, killed that child.

And make no mistake, if you were to do the same thing, and I'm the soldier, I'm going home to my family, and if that means defending my life, by shooting you and your child you are using as a human shield.... that's your choice, your responsibility, and I'll go home and sleep like a baby.

As far as defending Israel war crimes....... your opinion of me doesn't matter to me in any possible way. If I ever gave you the impression that it does, I do apologize. Allow me to be crystal clear.... I have lint in my clothes drier, that has a higher value to me, than your opinion of me.

As for the Gaza War... again, Israel was hit by rockets. There was no justification for that. That was what caused Israel to respond with military force.

Similarly, if Mexico was firing rockets into the US, we also would respond with extreme military force.

War, itself, is horror. I hate war. I hate killing people. But like I said before, if you are shooting at me, I'm going to shoot back. I'm going home. If that means causing you to not go home, then so be it.

War is hell. Don't fire rockets into Israel. I have yet to see any time in which, Israel woke up one day and said "You know... let's launch a massive military attack into somewhere nearby, and cause people around the world to hate us".

No, Hamas fired rockets into Israel, and Israel had a far more muted response, than what we in the US would do if we were in the same place.

And lastly, about those civilians killed in the war.

Again, if Mexico was firing rockets into the US, we'd invade or worse, and a can promise you civilians would die... why? Because war is horror. Stuff happens. Why you would expect perfection in military operations by Israel, when no other military on the planet can do that, is ridiculous.

And further, did you read what Hamas did in Gaza? They intentionally setup their citizens to get killed. Hamas fighters intentionally dressed as students. Dressed as doctors and nurses. They intentionally blended with unarmed non-combatants.

Let me put it another way. If you were to hold up in some hole somewhere, and the only way to get you out of that hole, is to chuck a phosphorus grenade in and burn you out.... then that's what I'm going to do. If you stuff children in front of you, so that the grenade is going to kill them in the process.... then *YOU* killed those children. It was your choice, not mine, that got them killed.

I have no choice in the matter, because if I don't deal with you, and you pop out and kill my friends, and neighbors, their blood is on my head because I failed to deal with a known threat.

Instead of blaming people for actions in the horrors of war, here's a thought.... don't start a war. Don't fire rockets at nearby countries. How crazy is that?

It is easy for me no matter the circumstances to choose not to be an apologist for Israel's child killings in Palestine.

I do not justify the killing of children as you do because I am not a Zionist, justifying Israel's crimes against humanity is what Zionists like you do, but not me.

I do not enjoy killing children and watching Gentile children die, as you Zionists do.

And Jesus was never and is not a part of the Zionist child killing Klan.

Jesus was not and is not a Zionist.

He said not one single word about Jews returning to the land of Palestine, not one word.

Jesus loved children and loves children, He does not burn them to death in their homes with white phosphorous like you Zionists do.

He does not blow away little girls from a tank, like you Zionists do.

He does not steal and ethnically cleanse like you Zionists do.

And as for America, it is not owned by Zionists who want to kill children in Palestine and keep supporting such atrocities. Zionists like you do not speak for all Americans, such as me.

You know what Americans loyal to America and not loyal to Israel first like Zionists like you just did, we stopped wars in Syria and Iran and we stopped more sanctions, by thousands of Americans voicing their opposition to all of this to their Congressmen.

Israel does not control America, and if your loyalty remains with Israel first, I suggest you pack your bags and join the Zionist child killing Klan in Palestine.

As for human shields, the claims have been investigated by Amnesty and others and it has been found Israel uses civilians as human shields and Hamas does not.

You have no idea what you are speaking of when you say otherwise, you are watching too many MEMRI brainwashing propaganda videos.

Israel has a regular practice of rounding up little Palestinian children and other Palestinians, holding a gun to their heads and pushing them in front of soldiers as they smash down doors and walls of Palestinian homes looking for more Palestinians to imprison or maim or kill. Its reported on in Btselem, the matter has even been taken before Israel's Highest Court.

Hamas does not use civilians as human shields, that was Amnesty's findings in Cast Lead. You repeating the lie they do shall never change the truth and your lies shall always be lies .

And another point on human shields Amnesty made, even when one side uses civilians as human shields it does not justify the other side in targeting those civilians. So, your claim all the people killed by Israel, the killings were justified because civilians were being used as human shields, fails for two separate reasons, first Hamas does not use civilians as human shields, and second, even if they did, it does not justify Israel targeting the human shields.

The fact is in Cast Lead Israel killed about 1400 Palestinians, 344 were children and the majority of the 1400 killed were civilians not participating in the hostilities who were unlawfully targeted by Israel. Such targetings are war crimes.

Your further claims about Hamas dressing up like doctors and such is more Zionist lies.

Amnesty found Israel targeted ambulances trying to aid those Israel was bombing, hospitals, fleeing civilians, civilians holding white flags, schools, UN shelters, churches, mosques, houses, children walking to school and walking home from school, children in their homes, children playing outside, government buildings, police stations, police graduation ceremonies. Basically, any civilian and civilian object in Gaza was a target for Israel.

Well, there are some Americans who do not support Israel's crimes carried out in her over 45 year Occupation in Palestine.

We Americans of conscience let our voices be heard, as we also support the growing BDS Movement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back