Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say if we were in the place of Israel we would have done far worse, you certainly do not speak for this American.

And I am not going to justify the massacre of 1519 children Israel carried out in Palestine, by saying we would have done worse.

I shall never be an apologist for defending Israel's war crimes as you are.

I am sorry but watching children deliberately burned to death with chemical weapons, as Israel did in Cast Lead, has no justification.

And over 45 years of ethnic cleansing and a brutal Occupation in Palestine has no justification.

As for my tone in addressing Zionists, you all stand here defending an indefensible ideology that hurts and kills and denies millions their basic human rights inside Palestine.

When you choose to be an Apologist for Israel's war crimes, you do it as an individual, you do not do it as a representative act for all Americans.

Some of us still have consciences.

How can anyone with a conscience remain silent?

To start with, if we were in the place of Israel, we would have done far worse, and far more, than Israel ever has.

If Mexico fired mortars into Texas.... :tongue:

Are you kidding? Texas ALONE would have launched their own private full scale invasion of Mexico, before the Feds even heard the news.

Are you crazy? We'd have wiped out half of Mexico, and occupied the rest.

The fact that the country of Jordan still exists today, is proof of the decency of the Israeli people. The fact there is *ANYONE* left in Gaza today, is proof of the decency of the Israeli people. As much as Russia claims to support the Arabs, when there's a Muslim terrorist attack in their country, they send in the military, and occupy the whole area.

And Israel still allows the Palestinian Authority. Has Russia allowed that? Of course not. Would the US? Not a chance.

And if Mexicans were strapping bombs around their breasts, and marching into night clubs blowing up kids in California..... are you joking?

There would be no debate about a fence in the desert. We'd have a 20 foot tall, 2 foot wide, concrete wall 2000 miles long, with fully automatic drones with machine guns, automatically shooting people who got too close.

And you want to ask how anyone can support the minor things Israel is doing? I'm shocked they are not doing far more. We certainly would have.

Actually, the Torah says that Noah was instructed to save 7 pairs of the 'clean' animals and only 2 pairs of the 'unclean' animals. ... :cool:

So the unicorns were neither clean or unclean?

What were they then??
There was only 2 categories for all animals but the Torah doesn't say which one the unicorn belonged.

The hebrew word for what the KJV calls a unicorn is "reh-ame" meaning a wild ox, or aurochs, which are now extinct

Species go extinct all of the time.

Apparently unicorns were one of those animals that went extinct. ... :cool:

You can find them in the mountains of the Czech Republic

Your post fails to make any legitimate points, because I am not standing here preaching my righteousness on a public street.

I am posting on a message board among posters mostly not even using their real names to defend your Zionist Klan's slanderous posts and claims against Jesus and to set the record straight about who Jesus is.

This is who Jesus is.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through Him.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned but whoever does not believe is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Let me try to make this as simple as possible, if we believe we are not condemned when Jesus returns to judge. If we do not believe, we are condemned when Jesus returns to Judge. All who stand to be judged stand in sin before Jesus, unless there sin has been taken away by their belief in Jesus.

My post to you simply addressed what is said by Jesus in John 3:16-3:18.

And one final point, in Matthew 28, in His final words to His disciples He tells them to go into the world and share the Gospel of the Kingdom, that is a command to all believers in Christ today.

So, my defending Jesus and sharing the Gospel are simply me following Jesus commands to me, a believer in Jesus.

Learn English, Israeli shill, your English comprehension skills suck.

I said none of what you accuse me.

I am completely at peace with letting God judge all nations and people, knowing my sins are covered by Jesus sacrifice on that cross.
Since without Jesus we all fall short, Jesus words about condemnation flowing from continuing disbelief are completely understandable.

On a more serious note, I actually wish that Judgment on noone.

Of course Nations are not people, it's completely up to God when and how to deal with their transgressions.

As for my tone in addressing Zionists, you all stand here defending an indefensible ideology that hurts and kills and denies millions their basic human rights inside Palestine.

So because I demonstrate that your *judgment* about the US action was inaccurate, giving reliable sources for the numbers involved - you gloat over the idea of my death?

In just which alternate universe is *that* an example of 'following Jesus', or of 'seeing Jesus in every person' (or, as my Friend rellies say, "seeking that of GOD within others"....)

How very like the descriptions of hypocrite Pharisees in the GoM:

Matthew 6:1
"Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Matthew 23:5
"Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long;

Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

And how very like the picture of a hypocrite Pharisee painted by Luke's words as well:

Luke 18:11
The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people--robbers, evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector....'

What is the difference between that 'Pharisee' in Luke - and the l'il pious pustule of the sherriliar publicly thanking GOD for not making her a Zionist??? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Learn English, Israeli shill, your English comprehension skills suck.

I said none of what you accuse me.

I am completely at peace with letting God judge all nations and people, knowing my sins are covered by Jesus sacrifice on that cross.

Since without Jesus we all fall short, Jesus words about condemnation flowing from continuing disbelief are completely understandable.

On a more serious note, I actually wish that Judgment on noone.

Of course Nations are not people, it's completely up to God when and how to deal with their transgressions.

So because I demonstrate that your *judgment* about the US action was inaccurate, giving reliable sources for the numbers involved - you gloat over the idea of my death?

In just which alternate universe is *that* an example of 'following Jesus', or of 'seeing Jesus in every person' (or, as my Friend rellies say, "seeking that of GOD within others"....)

Who cares what you think ?

You're credibility is Z-E-R-O ! When will you understand this, Terrorist Shill ?!?!

Now I think most of us know that a refined Southern lady would never use the term "sucks" in the way she does. Therefore, it must be one of the Iranian gang posting for her. Since the first stop for many from Iran was the San Fernando Valley (such as Canoga Park), perhaps the one posting actually went to an El Camino High School Adult Education class (or one of the other high schools in the area) where English as a Second Language is taught. Maybe the person posting was such a dud in the class and the teacher would have to keep on correcting him. This is how he is getting back from the embarrassment he suffered by repetitively saying to learn English. Let's face it; we all have seen this "Learn English" so many times by now and will probably keep on seeing it posted.

And here we read the Zionist God Androw give us his Zionist take on matters in the Middle East.

The problem is none of all that is what Jesus says is going to happen.

Jesus says believe in Him as Messiah or Israel will not see His face again.

Does Israel accept Jesus as Messiah? No

Here is the verse, Matthew 23:37-39 O Jerusalem Jerusalem the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings and you would not! See your house is left to you desolate For I tell you you will not see me again until you say Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

And the Kingdom of God promised in The Old Testament was a Spiritual Kingdom fulfilled in Jesus, all promises of The Old Testament have been fulfilled.

See, Jesus says He, and Jesus is the Son of God and God, is not with Israel, until they accept Him as Messiah and they have not.

Hillary's top personal aid is a muslim named Huma Abedin. ... :cool:

That really doesn't mean much. Everyone thought Obama would do many things, that once in office, he didn't do, because it was political suicide.

The same was true of Clinton before Bush, who was supposed to be this great reformer, but ended up doing very little, specifically for political reasons.

Hilliary Clinton is cut from the same clothe. The moment she gets into office, she won't do anything that might damage her politically, whether she has Islamist aides or not.

The bottom line is, no matter if Hilliary is a closet anti-Israeli or not, if it is political suicide to oppose Israel, she won't do it. End of story.

But all that assumes Hilliary can even get into office, which honestly I highly doubt.

Every poll I've seen involving Hilliary running against either Bush Jr, McCain, or Romney, shows that she loses every single time.

Normally, accusations of right-wing hatred are false... but in this particular case, it is absolutely 100% true. People *HATE* Hilliary. Hate is a very strong motivator.

I myself, did not vote for McCain, or Romney. But if Hilliary was running, I would have done so for sure. Absolutely. Anyone, as in *ANYONE* but Hilliary. She's an awful person. Lies, corruption, arrogant, and everything evil and wrong, wrapped up in one politician.

The Democrats would have a better chance of winning, running Clint Eastwood's empty chair, over Hilliary. And the only way the Republicans could lose, is by running the empty chair against Hilliary. I would have easily voted for Perry, Huntsman, or Pawlenty, without question, if they were running against Hilliary.

With that kind of deep seated *HATE* of Hilliary in American culture, the idea that she's going to win, seems highly unlikely.

But lastly.....

None of this actually makes any difference to the main topic at hand. People who oppose Israel, are not fighting against men.

They are fighting against G-d. Men are simply tools G-d has choose to use, to make his will be done. G-d allowed the people of the Eastern Arab countries persecute the Jews to drive them to Israel. G-d allowed Hitler and Nazis to spread over Europe, and persecute the Jews to drive them back to Israel. G-d allowed Stalin, and the Soviets to oppress and ruin Soviet Bloc countries, to drive Jews back to Israel. G-d allowed the horrors of WW2 to gain sympathy in the UN to allow the Jews to create their own nation again.

You, and those like you, might be able to get what you want in the US. But you will never harm Israel in any meaningful way. If support doesn't come from the US, then they will be supported by someone else that G-d raises up. And if they are not supported by someone else, then G-d himself will support them.

The prophesies have come true, just as it was written to happen, over 2000 to 3000 years ago. You can't stop this. You will fight and fight, and lose, because no one, not you, not anyone else, will ever defeat the G-d of the universe. Take all the anti-Israel people, gather them all together in the greatest military army that human kind has ever seen....

With a Flick! of G-d's finger.... and you are all gone. You can't win this fight. You'll never win this fight. You can be bitter about it until the day you die, or accept that G-d's will be done. Those are your options.

Your post fails to make any legitimate points, because I am not standing here preaching my righteousness on a public street.

I am posting on a message board among posters mostly not even using their real names to defend your Zionist Klan's slanderous posts and claims against Jesus and to set the record straight about who Jesus is.

This is who Jesus is.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world but in order that the world might be saved through Him.

John 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned but whoever does not believe is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of the only Son of God.

What is written in "JOHN" are writings of an unknown person----perhaps several--
----The writings of JOHN are in greek------Jesus did not speak greek. In the writings
in "JOHN' there is no claim that the author is quoting Jesus------Obviously the writers are
writing of their OWN BELIEFS Using the phrase "son of G-d" is not all that unusual---
"son of man " "son of 'god' " what does it actually mean? I am not sure what
"BELIEVES IN HIM" means "believes in him" as what? I have heard the
phrase "believe in..." tossed about LOTS like "I BELIEVE IN TIDE LAUNDRY
DETERGENT AS THE BEST STUFF TO USE" What word is used for "ONLY" in the
greek? in some cases in hebrew an 'ONLY' seems to refer to something which
someone determines to be ------SPECIAL------a UNIQUE PERSON------ out of context
it does not have much meaning. What does "condemned" mean? In china---
persons who did not "BELIEVE IN MAO" were considered -----either nuts or criminals

Jesus is wonderful. A Zionist Jew rabbi & teacher who was a man filled with love for his people. And for someone like you to say you are a Christian is laughable indeed.

QUOTE=SherriMunnerlyn;8517307]And here we read the Zionist God Androw give us his Zionist take on matters in the Middle East.

Here is the verse, Matthew 23:37-39 O Jerusalem Jerusalem the city that kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to it! How often would I have gathered your children together as a hen gathers her brood under her wings and you would not! See your house is left to you desolate For I tell you you will not see me again until you say Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord.

And the Kingdom of God promised in The Old Testament was a Spiritual Kingdom fulfilled in Jesus, all promises of The Old Testament have been fulfilled.

See, Jesus says He, and Jesus is the Son of God and God, is not with Israel, until they accept Him as Messiah and they have not.

That really doesn't mean much. Everyone thought Obama would do many things, that once in office, he didn't do, because it was political suicide.

The same was true of Clinton before Bush, who was supposed to be this great reformer, but ended up doing very little, specifically for political reasons.

Hilliary Clinton is cut from the same clothe. The moment she gets into office, she won't do anything that might damage her politically, whether she has Islamist aides or not.

The bottom line is, no matter if Hilliary is a closet anti-Israeli or not, if it is political suicide to oppose Israel, she won't do it. End of story.

But all that assumes Hilliary can even get into office, which honestly I highly doubt.

Every poll I've seen involving Hilliary running against either Bush Jr, McCain, or Romney, shows that she loses every single time.

Normally, accusations of right-wing hatred are false... but in this particular case, it is absolutely 100% true. People *HATE* Hilliary. Hate is a very strong motivator.

I myself, did not vote for McCain, or Romney. But if Hilliary was running, I would have done so for sure. Absolutely. Anyone, as in *ANYONE* but Hilliary. She's an awful person. Lies, corruption, arrogant, and everything evil and wrong, wrapped up in one politician.

The Democrats would have a better chance of winning, running Clint Eastwood's empty chair, over Hilliary. And the only way the Republicans could lose, is by running the empty chair against Hilliary. I would have easily voted for Perry, Huntsman, or Pawlenty, without question, if they were running against Hilliary.

With that kind of deep seated *HATE* of Hilliary in American culture, the idea that she's going to win, seems highly unlikely.

But lastly.....

None of this actually makes any difference to the main topic at hand. People who oppose Israel, are not fighting against men.

They are fighting against G-d. Men are simply tools G-d has choose to use, to make his will be done. G-d allowed the people of the Eastern Arab countries persecute the Jews to drive them to Israel. G-d allowed Hitler and Nazis to spread over Europe, and persecute the Jews to drive them back to Israel. G-d allowed Stalin, and the Soviets to oppress and ruin Soviet Bloc countries, to drive Jews back to Israel. G-d allowed the horrors of WW2 to gain sympathy in the UN to allow the Jews to create their own nation again.

You, and those like you, might be able to get what you want in the US. But you will never harm Israel in any meaningful way. If support doesn't come from the US, then they will be supported by someone else that G-d raises up. And if they are not supported by someone else, then G-d himself will support them.

The prophesies have come true, just as it was written to happen, over 2000 to 3000 years ago. You can't stop this. You will fight and fight, and lose, because no one, not you, not anyone else, will ever defeat the G-d of the universe. Take all the anti-Israel people, gather them all together in the greatest military army that human kind has ever seen....

With a Flick! of G-d's finger.... and you are all gone. You can't win this fight. You'll never win this fight. You can be bitter about it until the day you die, or accept that G-d's will be done. Those are your options.
[/QUOTE]

When you say if we were in the place of Israel we would have done far worse, you certainly do not speak for this American.

And I am not going to justify the massacre of 1519 children Israel carried out in Palestine, by saying we would have done worse.

And yet upthread you claimed Americans were terrorists for using the atom bomb on the Japs.

I would say that is certainly worse than anything Israel has ever done.

Unless you can point to a time when Israel turned tens of thousands of Muzzies into smoke in less than 1 second.

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

And here we read the Zionist God Androw give us his Zionist take on matters in the Middle East.

But lastly.....

I love it how everyone who disagrees with your disgusting and false ideology is automatically a Zionist LOL!
It is especially ridiculous considering you don't even know what a Zionist is.

I cannot give sight to the blind.

But Jesus can.

Can we segue into Hinduism now for our class on Comparative Religions?

HINDUISM: The world's third largest religion

....and Jesus' burial site in Kashmir?

Wasn't there something, Aris, written about Jesus traveling to India and that is why you dodn't hear about him until he was in his 30's? As for Comparative Religions, since Mrs. Sherri has been so busy cutting and pasting from the Internet about the Bible, perhaps other religions should be discussed since it is an interesting subject. Maybe the poster MJB can give us his take about the religion in ancient Iran since he appears to have studied about them. A friend who is into anthropology once told me that in Europe there were found 14,000 year old paintings inside caves which showed that the people even had some type of religion even then.

Hey... mebbe Jesus was a Rastafarian Zionist...
wink_smile.gif

King Hussein did that to the Palestinians during Black September. And never do we hear a single complaint about it from the Palestinians or their supporters. When will those Zionists in Israel ever learn?

And yet upthread you claimed Americans were terrorists for using the atom bomb on the Japs.

I would say that is certainly worse than anything Israel has ever done.

Unless you can point to a time when Israel turned tens of thousands of Muzzies into smoke in less than 1 second.

Sended fum muh iFoam usin sum magikl whitey ju-ju shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back