Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
What it is is the book of Ezekiel in The Christian Bible, in The Old Testament.

Ezekiel was an Old Testament Prophet in Christianity.

Do you not know Ezekiel spoke of the Babylonians that sacked the first temple?

In those verses, the Lord speaks to Judeans, read it for yourself. Ezekiel 33:27-33 entitled Jerusalem Struck Down.

I will post the verses.

It's not 'entitled' ANYTHING in Torah - so obviously that is just some later Christian redaction. Or did you think HaShem imparted the Torah to Moses complete with 'titles'???

Sally can have LIFE too, with belief in Jesus.

It is her choice, to choose to believe in Jesus or continue in her disbelief of Jesus and stand condemned.

If you are still breathing, you are existing. However, that doesn't mean you have a life. What kind of a life could it be if someone never gets out of the house but sits in front of a computer day and night. Normal people would not call that living.

This is the life I have.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way , the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 10:10 I came so that everyone would have life, and have it to its fullest.

You can have it too, through belief in Jesus.

In other words, you are stuck in the house and have no life like a normal person. It is quite obvious.

Sally can have LIFE too, with belief in Jesus.

It is her choice, to choose to believe in Jesus or continue in her disbelief of Jesus and stand condemned.

This is the life I have.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way , the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 10:10 I came so that everyone would have life, and have it to its fullest.

You can have it too, through belief in Jesus.

In other words, you are stuck in the house and have no life like a normal person. It is quite obvious.

And Mrs. Sherri can have a life too if she wasn't so obsessed with copying and pasting Scripture from the Internet. Jesus himself would like to see Mrs. Sherri get out of the house and enjoy herself. There must be at least a movie house in her small town and a few diners where she can get a change of scenery instead of sitting in front of her computer 24 hours a day.

Sally, you're absolutely right about that! Jesus the Zionist rabbi wished that nobody would bury themselves alive as the l'il pious pustule has done......

And I'm certain Jesus never wished anyone who believed in him to go prancing about proclaiming how they were saved and using the Bible as a club to beat on others.

Anyone who blithely proclaims a whole set of people as 'soulless' is very obviously speaking without 'charity': they've got ZERO intention of showing their love for GOD in kindness to their fellow human.

Basically, the filthy sherrithing is announcing repeatedly that it thinks Zionists are not human beings also created in GOD's Image - I can't find the verses in the Christian Bible where Jesus commands his followers to deny the humanity of people with whom they disagree.

It just doesn't seem like very 'following Jesus' behavior to me.........

I choose the LIFE Jesus gives me over Sally's life choices.

Well if you want to waste your life in front of your computer and never getting out, I think that's fine with everyone here. To each his own. Meanwhile, there are more people on this planet who don't follow Jesus, and somehow they have a better likfe than you have because even if they don't have much in material goods, they do have friends with whom they can enjoy life, and that is what life is all about.

What you've chosen is to shit all over so much of what Jesus said, while simultaneously declaring yourself a superior being, a "person of conscience" - as you call those whose theology doesn't include hating Zionists 'soulless'.

Do you REALLY think Jesus is going to buy your claims to 'believe'?

John 3:16-18

King James Version (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3:16-18

What I keep doing is giving you Jesus very own words about who He says He is and you keep rejecting the words of Jesus and stating He is something else.

I don't shit on Jesus words when I stand on them and proclaim them to the world.

Zionists like you are the ones shitting on Jesus and His words, as you continue in your slander against Jesus.

YOU Choose to shit on Jesus, Son of God.

HOW do you think He feels about that and you?

What you've chosen is to shit all over so much of what Jesus said, while simultaneously declaring yourself a superior being, a "person of conscience" - as you call those whose theology doesn't include hating Zionists 'soulless'.

Last edited:
Well, I will be up in the morning and off to Sunday School and Church to spend time with friends in my Church who believe in Jesus like I do.

Well if you want to waste your life in front of your computer and never getting out, I think that's fine with everyone here. To each his own. Meanwhile, there are more people on this planet who don't follow Jesus, and somehow they have a better likfe than you have because even if they don't have much in material goods, they do have friends with whom they can enjoy life, and that is what life is all about.

King James Version (KJV)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:16-18 - For God so loved the world that he gave - Bible Gateway

What I keep doing is giving you Jesus very own words about who He says He is and you keep rejecting the words of Jesus and stating He is something else.

I don't shit on Jesus words when I stand on them and proclaim them to the world.

Zionists like you are the ones shitting on Jesus and His words, as you continue in your slander against Jesus.

He wouldn't like it at all unless he was into coprophilia. Hitler was into scat.

King James Version (KJV)

Oh my goodness, does anyone think that a genteel Southern woman is going to use an expression of "shitting" in referring to anything? Must be one of the Iranian gang posting now. I honestly didn't think this was a forum to try to proselytize the other readers but to discuss what is happening in the Middle East. One thing I have to say is that it appears that when foreigners come over here, one of the first things they learn is vulgarities in English. The Iranian gang is not disappointing us but has shown us what they have picked up.

we are judged by how we live our lives not what we believe.
it is not how many you try to convert, it is how few you hurt, how loving you are towards those who might not deserve it, what kind of example you are.

Follow the posts now, a Zionist poster is the one who started the discussion about shitting.

King James Version (KJV)

Oh my goodness, does anyone think that a genteel Southern woman is going to use an expression of "shitting" in referring to anything? Must be one of the Iranian gang posting now. I honestly didn't think this was a forum to try to proselytize the other readers but to discuss what is happening in the Middle East. One thing I have to say is that it appears that when foreigners come over here, one of the first things they learn is vulgarities in English. The Iranian gang is not disappointing us but has shown us what they have picked up.

King James Version (KJV)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3:16-18

That is not what Jesus says.

I will post His words one more time for you.

we are judged by how we live our lives not what we believe.
it is not how many you try to convert, it is how few you hurt, how loving you are towards those who might not deserve it, what kind of example you are.

Last edited:
Perhaps it's about time to give Sherriah a time-out, or restrict "it" to the Religion thread, until it regains a modicum of sanity...

Can the Zionist calling himself Kondor3 add anything substantive to our discussion ?
Yes, the pro-Israeli American who calls himself Kondor3 can, indeed, add his own fair share of substance to our discussion...

Just as soon as you shut the fuck up with your insane, incessant goddamned Bible-thumping Tourettes Syndrome Festival...

Well, I will be up in the morning and off to Sunday School and Church to spend time with friends in my Church who believe in Jesus like I do.

Going to church? Tell Satan I said Hi.

Returning to discussing the fact that all promises relating to the land were fulfilled through the coming of Jesus, the fact is there is nothing of Zionism in the Gospel of Jesus Christ because the Kingdom Has Been Revealed in the Mystery of Christ (what was an earthly kingdom for a few is now a spiritual kingdom for those who believe in Jesus Christ)

1. The covenant promises made to the Patriarchs concerning the Land in The Old Testament were understood as having been fulfilled in The Old Testament.

2. The Land, like the earth itself, belongs to God and his people (in The Old Testament) were at best aliens and tenants with temporary residence in the Land.

3. Residence in the Land was always conditional and inclusive, throughout The Old Testament times.

4. In The New Testament, Jesus repudiated a narrow nationalistic kingdom.

5. The Kingdom of Jesus is spiritual, heavenly and eternal.

6. The Kingdom of Jesus, this is the inheritance of all who trust in Jesus Christ

Bible Verses That Prove The Points Made In Post 3817 Are True

Genesis 17:1-8

Deuteronomy 2: 1-9

Deuteronomy 28:1-10, 15-16, 63-64

Psalm 105:6-11, 37-45

Ephesians 3:4-6

Romans 9

Hebrews 11:10-16

Genesis 17:1-8

King James Version (KJV)

And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the*Lord*appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

Deuteronomy 2:1-9

King James Version (KJV)

Then we turned, and took our journey into the wilderness by the way of the Red sea, as the*Lord*spake unto me: and we compassed mount Seir many days.

And the*Lord*spake unto me, saying,

Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.

And command thou the people, saying, Ye are to pass through the coast of your brethren the children of Esau, which dwell in Seir; and they shall be afraid of you: take ye good heed unto yourselves therefore:

Meddle not with them; for I will not give you of their land, no, not so much as a foot breadth; because I have given mount Seir unto Esau for a possession.

Ye shall buy meat of them for money, that ye may eat; and ye shall also buy water of them for money, that ye may drink.

For the*Lord*thy God hath blessed thee in all the works of thy hand: he knoweth thy walking through this great wilderness: these forty years the*Lord*thy God hath been with thee; thou hast lacked nothing.

And when we passed by from our brethren the children of Esau, which dwelt in Seir, through the way of the plain from Elath, and from Eziongaber, we turned and passed by the way of the wilderness of Moab.

And the*Lord*said unto me, Distress not the Moabites, neither contend with them in battle: for I will not give thee of their land for a possession; because I have given Ar unto the children of Lot for a possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back