Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why does she have to use Jesus to try to defend her hatred for his people who Jesus loved?

She sure sucks the big one at 'evangelizing'... I heard she's been boinkin' a guy for decades, and STILL hasn't made any headway on his conversion. :eek:
I don't think Jihad Sherri is evangelizing. She just posts irrelevant verses when she finds herself in a hole, which is quite often. Even in other threads where the discussion has no religious overtone, as soon as she looses the debate, she starts rambling biblical verses, as if she's possessed. I find this to be a common phenomenon among dedicated anti Semites like Jihad Sherri. Their hatred is religious based.
As you can see, with Jihad Sherri, Jesus wasn't even a Jew, had nothing to do with the Old Testament, his "people" weren't the Jews, and he did not live in the kingdom of Judeah. All of which are the exact opposite of the truth.

Muslims anti Semites also use their religion to justify their hatreds. Many times I've heard Muslims say "Jews of Medina betrayed Mohammad and he taught them a good lesson by slaughtering them". Of course nothing like that happened. Mohammad attacked and slaughtered the Jews because they refused to submit to him and his "religion" he stole their wealth and used that to finance his other invasions and massacres.

Jesus preached The Gospel given to Him by God to preach.

The point I was making from even early in His Ministry He had separated Himself from Jewish teachings of others He lived among.

Matthew 23, Jesus speaks of Galilee where He lived, and He calls teaching in the synagogues there "teaching in their synagogues."

And reading a Commentary, I read "teaching in their synagogues" was an activity open to any competent layman. Jesus was never part of the reigning religious establishment and did not even have formal training as a teacher/rabbi He knew what He knew from God the Father.

The 'reigning religious establishment' would have been the Sadducees, the priests - who at that time were quislings, Roman appointees.

There was, at that time, a tension between the priests and the teachers. And for Jesus to have become bar mitzvah, he'd have had to receive formal training 'as a teacher' - for a bar mitzvah demonstrates their 'adult' status by *leading the service*, in addition to correctly reading the portion of the Torah for that service.

One can read a lot of idiotic ideas about Judaism of the Second Temple period in Christian 'commentaries'...... I recall seeing one idiot 'preacher' presuming to show on TV how if you killed another person, they tied his corpse to your back so everyone would know. (Never-mind that Judaism requires burial within 24 hours - excepting the Sabbath - and that one of the ways to be ritually unclean and need to make an offering at the Temple was to have touched a corpse!)

Since you remain totally ignorant about what those teachings *were* - logically you can have no knowledge of where Jesus' teachings can have been any different. He certainly wasn't teaching the Trinity, nor the Immaculate Conception, nor any number of other Christian doctrines found in the various Creeds!

I give you Jesus words.

Choose.

Do you accept Jesus as who He is or do you continue in your disbelief?

33*“You snakes! You brood of vipers!*How will you escape being condemned to hell?*34*Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify;*others you will flog in your synagogues*and pursue from town to town.*35*And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel*to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah,*whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.36*Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

The only one here who's been slandering Jesus has been the sherrithing, with her hypocrisy.

Jesus words, He says who He is.

Choose.

Do you accept Him for who He is ?

Or do you choose to continue in your disbelief?

John 3

For God So Loved the World

16*“For*hGod so loved*ithe world,9jthat he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*kperish but have eternal life.*17*For*lGod did not send his Son into the world*mto condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.18*nWhoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*obelieved in the name of the only Son of God.*19*pAnd this is the judgment:*qthe light has come into the world, and*rpeople loved the darkness rather than the light because*stheir works were evil.*20*tFor everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*ulest his works should be exposed.*21*But whoever*vdoes what is true*wcomes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3 - ESVBible.org - Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus...

But why does she have to use Jesus to try to defend her hatred for his people who Jesus loved?

I don't think Jihad Sherri is evangelizing. She just posts irrelevant verses when she finds herself in a hole, which is quite often. Even in other threads where the discussion has no religious overtone, as soon as she looses the debate, she starts rambling biblical verses, as if she's possessed. I find this to be a common phenomenon among dedicated anti Semites like Jihad Sherri. Their hatred is religious based.
As you can see, with Jihad Sherri, Jesus wasn't even a Jew, had nothing to do with the Old Testament, his "people" weren't the Jews, and he did not live in the kingdom of Judeah. All of which are the exact opposite of the truth.

Muslims anti Semites also use their religion to justify their hatreds. Many times I've heard Muslims say "Jews of Medina betrayed Mohammad and he taught them a good lesson by slaughtering them". Of course nothing like that happened. Mohammad attacked and slaughtered the Jews because they refused to submit to him and his "religion" he stole their wealth and used that to finance his other invasions and massacres.

I give you the words of Jesus to the people He loved

I say these same words to you.

33*“You snakes! You brood of vipers!*How will you escape being condemned to hell?*34*Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify;*others you will flog in your synagogues*and pursue from town to town.*35*And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel*to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah,*whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.36*Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

As I said before, Al that one needs to do is click on her link and read on to see that the text undermines her whole claim. Jesus was not talking about the Jews here, but the scribes and the Pharisees whom he was upset at.

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

And that verse in itself a Zionist verse.

"How often have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Who are the Children of Jerusalem? THE JEWS. So Jesus was a concerned Jew, a Zionist, who blamed the scribes and the Pharisee leadership, for the condition their nation was in.

You know what that's like? Publicans blaming the democrats for fucking up America, or vice versa. LOL

Matthew 4, we read Jesus taught from the beginning of His Ministry, the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Learn to read English

The point I was making from even early in His Ministry He had separated Himself from Jewish teachings of others He lived among.

The 'reigning religious establishment' would have been the Sadducees, the priests - who at that time were quislings, Roman appointees.

There was, at that time, a tension between the priests and the teachers. And for Jesus to have become bar mitzvah, he'd have had to receive formal training 'as a teacher' - for a bar mitzvah demonstrates their 'adult' status by *leading the service*, in addition to correctly reading the portion of the Torah for that service.

One can read a lot of idiotic ideas about Judaism of the Second Temple period in Christian 'commentaries'...... I recall seeing one idiot 'preacher' presuming to show on TV how if you killed another person, they tied his corpse to your back so everyone would know. (Never-mind that Judaism requires burial within 24 hours - excepting the Sabbath - and that one of the ways to be ritually unclean and need to make an offering at the Temple was to have touched a corpse!)

Since you remain totally ignorant about what those teachings *were* - logically you can have no knowledge of where Jesus' teachings can have been any different. He certainly wasn't teaching the Trinity, nor the Immaculate Conception, nor any number of other Christian doctrines found in the various Creeds!

For God So Loved the World

16*“For*hGod so loved*ithe world,9jthat he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*kperish but have eternal life.*17*For*lGod did not send his Son into the world*mto condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.18*nWhoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*obelieved in the name of the only Son of God.*19*pAnd this is the judgment:*qthe light has come into the world, and*rpeople loved the darkness rather than the light because*stheir works were evil.*20*tFor everyone who does wicked things hates the light and does not come to the light,*ulest his works should be exposed.*21*But whoever*vdoes what is true*wcomes to the light, so that it may be clearly seen that his works have been carried out in God.”

John 3 - ESVBible.org - Now there was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus...

I give you the words of Jesus to the people He loved

I say these same words to you.

As I said before, Al that one needs to do is click on her link and read on to see that the text undermines her whole claim. Jesus was not talking about the Jews here, but the scribes and the Pharisees whom he was upset at.

23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

And that verse in itself a Zionist verse.

"How often have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Who are the Children of Jerusalem? THE JEWS. So Jesus was a concerned Jew, a Zionist, who blamed the scribes and the Pharisee leadership, for the condition their nation was in.

You know what that's like? Publicans blaming the democrats for fucking up America, or vice versa. LOL

I think Sherri is the same kind of Pharisee Jesus would be upset at. One who takes the words of the faith, mutilates it, lies about it, and uses it to justify her hatred.

Last edited:
It's like the poor bint imagines the Bible verses are some kind of magic formula: I daresay the sherriKKKins fantasizes that if she just keeps posting the same verses over and over and over and over, with her 'command' (*SNARK!*) that people 'choose', it actually has any influence.

She's ignoring quite a few chapters of her own Christian NT Bible - not to mention that in the above instance, she's treating Bible verses as though those are Divine.

I very much disagree that ANY poster here is mocking Jesus - aside from the sherriliar, which seems to have confused itself with being Jesus.

Maybe the HAMAS shill should take its own 'advice' and learn some English - and basic logic.
'Different' is a comparative: it is impossible to compare to unknown content. ONLY a person who has knowledge of *both* mainstream Jewish theology of the period AND of Jesus' teachings would have any chance of being able to make the comparison. While GoMT may claim there were differences, it does not specify what those were: there is no statement that 'the Gospel of the Kingdom' was completely unknown in Jewish thought.

I see the speculation below as EXACTLY 'putting in my own thoughts and desires' by the sherriturdsucker, rather than any attempt at understanding.

Matthew 4, we read Jesus taught from the beginning of His Ministry, the Gospel of the Kingdom.

Learn to read English

I give you Jesus words.

Choose.

Do you accept Jesus as who He is or do you continue in your disbelief?

The only one here who's been slandering Jesus has been the sherrithing, with her hypocrisy.
Those two verses show that Jesus was preaching to Jews. Sherria says Jesus had nothing to do with Jews or Zionists. Make up your feeble mind as to whether he was a Jew or not. He certainly was not a Christian or a Muslum as neither of those religions existed at the time. And BTW, Jesus was a Zionist whether you like it or not, heathen.

How in the world can a person claim to be a Christian and celebrate the death of a human being. Says she thinks it's funny, condemn the person to hell, thanks God for killing them and then turn around and talk about the love of Jesus? What a fucking heretic.

Jesus was never a Pharisee and He never says He was a Pharisee. Throughout the Gospels, He is constantly criticizing the Pharisees.

And learn English, Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom, not the OT or the return of the Jews. That would make no sense, the Jews were there. The fact is they were forced out of Jerusalem and the Temple destroyed in 70 AD because of their disbelief in Jesus, because of their rejection of Jesus as Messiah.. See Matthew 23.

Do you understand English?

The words you claim are written are not there.

Not only does the Matthew verse establish He did not teach in His own synagogues, it also establishes what He did at the synagogues was different from the established Jewish rabbis.

He preached "the gospel of the kingdom."

That is The Gospel spoken of in John 3:16.

Just as Christianity is split into different sects so is Judaism, and as a itinerant rabbi he would teach the religion of his people in the synagogues and temples of Israel. The Synagogues were not ran by the Pharisees but by another sect at the time so what he taught would be different to what the others taught. He taught dissention and treason according to the views of the religious elite of the time which is why they persecuted him and had him crucified. How would you view a Southern Baptist travelling preacher who will speak his Christian views in any church that let, because that is just what Jesus did.

So we have established that he was a Jew, an itinerant rabbi teacher and taught the Jewish O.T coupled with the belief in the return of Israel and the Jews. Now what does this all boil down to at the end of the day. A belief in ZIONISM

Nor does he say that he isn't a Pharisee, but he follows the Pharisee code. The gospel of the KIngdom was non other than the Jewish Tanaka which became the O.T. Try reading your Bible again and this time take in what is written in exodus and how the tribes of Israel are forcibly moved of their land and told they will one day return. The gospel according to John was not the words of Jesus, if it was then it would be the gospel according to Jesus. Like the posts by you are not written by Ariel Sharron are they, yet other people could claim that they were in 300 years time.

A simple question for you to find the answer to in the Bible, and it is there if you look, "In what year was Jesus Crucified" ?

He is the Son of God.

And He says all are condemed, including all Pharisees , who continue in their disbelief of Him.

He follows no Pharisee code, no matter how often ZIONIST scum like you repeat such slanders .

Jesus was never a Pharisee and He never says He was a Pharisee. Throughout the Gospels, He is constantly criticizing the Pharisees.

And learn English, Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom, not the OT or the return of the Jews. That would make no sense, the Jews were there. The fact is they were forced out of Jerusalem and the Temple destroyed in 70 AD because of their disbelief in Jesus, because of their rejection of Jesus as Messiah.. See Matthew 23.

Just as Christianity is split into different sects so is Judaism, and as a itinerant rabbi he would teach the religion of his people in the synagogues and temples of Israel. The Synagogues were not ran by the Pharisees but by another sect at the time so what he taught would be different to what the others taught. He taught dissention and treason according to the views of the religious elite of the time which is why they persecuted him and had him crucified. How would you view a Southern Baptist travelling preacher who will speak his Christian views in any church that let, because that is just what Jesus did.

So we have established that he was a Jew, an itinerant rabbi teacher and taught the Jewish O.T coupled with the belief in the return of Israel and the Jews. Now what does this all boil down to at the end of the day. A belief in ZIONISM

Nor does he say that he isn't a Pharisee, but he follows the Pharisee code. The gospel of the KIngdom was non other than the Jewish Tanaka which became the O.T. Try reading your Bible again and this time take in what is written in exodus and how the tribes of Israel are forcibly moved of their land and told they will one day return. The gospel according to John was not the words of Jesus, if it was then it would be the gospel according to Jesus. Like the posts by you are not written by Ariel Sharron are they, yet other people could claim that they were in 300 years time.

A simple question for you to find the answer to in the Bible, and it is there if you look, "In what year was Jesus Crucified" ?

Last edited:
He is the Son of God.

One of many kindergarten playground taunts the Heide spouts.

How in the world can a person claim to be a Christian and reject the Truth of the words Jesus speaks in John 3:16.

Belief in Jesus and His words defines a Christian.

How in the world can a person claim to be a Christian and celebrate the death of a human being. Says she thinks it's funny, condemn the person to hell, thanks God for killing them and then turn around and talk about the love of Jesus? What a fucking heretic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back