Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew*4

Jesus Ministers to Great Crowds

23*dAnd he went throughout all Galilee,*eteaching in their synagogues and*fproclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and*ghealing every disease and every affliction among the people.*24*So his fame spread throughout all*hSyria, and*gthey brought him all the sick, those afflicted with various diseases andipains,*jthose oppressed by demons,kepileptics, and*lparalytics, and he healed them.*25*mAnd great crowds followed him from Galilee and thenDecapolis, and from Jerusalem and Judea, and from beyond the Jordan.

Matthew 4 - ESVBible.org - Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. And after...

Born into what we would today call a Jewish family, He did not teach from the Bible.

All He taught was what the Father directed Him to teach, if it was from any writings those too came from God the Father.

From the beginning of His Ministry He had set Himself apart . See Bible verse above as an illustration of this.

Sherri would like us to believe Jesus wasn't a Jew who taught from the Bible. He was a Palestinian who taught from the Koran.

If Jesus wasn't a Zionist, then what was his faith and credo? What bible did he teach from? What nationality was his mother?

He taught from the tanaka, which you have already told everyone, which is the Jewish version of the O.T. He was as much a Jew as Moses, Abraham, John, Noah, Daniel and Joseph and he had the same aspirations as these people in that he wanted Israel to rise from the ashes and be a great kingdom once again.

Jesus was also different because He illustrated He was God by the healing miracles He performed.

Matthew 4 says He engaged in healing every disease and every infirmity among the people.

The word affliction versus infirmity appears in some versions of The Bible

Last edited:
Matthew 23, Jesus speaks of Galilee where He lived, and He calls teaching in the synagogues there "teaching in their synagogues."

And reading a Commentary, I read "teaching in their synagogues" was an activity open to any competent layman. Jesus was never part of the reigning religious establishment and did not even have formal training as a teacher/rabbi He knew what He knew from God the Father.

The 'reigning religious establishment' would have been the Sadducees, the priests - who at that time were quislings, Roman appointees.

There was, at that time, a tension between the priests and the teachers. And for Jesus to have become bar mitzvah, he'd have had to receive formal training 'as a teacher' - for a bar mitzvah demonstrates their 'adult' status by *leading the service*, in addition to correctly reading the portion of the Torah for that service.

One can read a lot of idiotic ideas about Judaism of the Second Temple period in Christian 'commentaries'...... I recall seeing one idiot 'preacher' presuming to show on TV how if you killed another person, they tied his corpse to your back so everyone would know. (Never-mind that Judaism requires burial within 24 hours - excepting the Sabbath - and that one of the ways to be ritually unclean and need to make an offering at the Temple was to have touched a corpse!)

No. Jesus always taught what His Father, God directed Him to teach, that is a the Gospel of God/ Jesus Christ

That is made very clear in The Book of John, but we see even in His early Ministry , the third chapter of Matthew, He is preaching The Gospel.

Last edited:
Not only does the Matthew verse establish He did not teach in His own synagogues, it also establishes what He did at the synagogues was different from the established Jewish rabbis.

He preached "the gospel of the kingdom."

That is The Gospel spoken of in John 3:16.

Just as Christianity is split into different sects so is Judaism, and as a itinerant rabbi he would teach the religion of his people in the synagogues and temples of Israel. The Synagogues were not ran by the Pharisees but by another sect at the time so what he taught would be different to what the others taught. He taught dissention and treason according to the views of the religious elite of the time which is why they persecuted him and had him crucified. How would you view a Southern Baptist travelling preacher who will speak his Christian views in any church that let, because that is just what Jesus did.

So we have established that he was a Jew, an itinerant rabbi teacher and taught the Jewish O.T coupled with the belief in the return of Israel and the Jews. Now what does this all boil down to at the end of the day. A belief in ZIONISM

Sherri would like us to believe Jesus wasn't a Jew who taught from the Bible. He was a Palestinian who taught from the Koran.

If Jesus wasn't a Zionist, then what was his faith and credo? What bible did he teach from? What nationality was his mother?

Actually, he did not teach from the Bible.... just saying... ;)

Actually, this God damned thread should be in the Religion/Ethics forum...just sayin'.

Jesus was never a Pharisee and He never says He was a Pharisee. Throughout the Gospels, He is constantly criticizing the Pharisees.

And learn English, Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom, not the OT or the return of the Jews. That would make no sense, the Jews were there. The fact is they were forced out of Jerusalem and the Temple destroyed in 70 AD because of their disbelief in Jesus, because of their rejection of Jesus as Messiah.. See Matthew 23.

Do you understand English?

The words you claim are written are not there.

Not only does the Matthew verse establish He did not teach in His own synagogues, it also establishes what He did at the synagogues was different from the established Jewish rabbis.

Just as Christianity is split into different sects so is Judaism, and as a itinerant rabbi he would teach the religion of his people in the synagogues and temples of Israel. The Synagogues were not ran by the Pharisees but by another sect at the time so what he taught would be different to what the others taught. He taught dissention and treason according to the views of the religious elite of the time which is why they persecuted him and had him crucified. How would you view a Southern Baptist travelling preacher who will speak his Christian views in any church that let, because that is just what Jesus did.

So we have established that he was a Jew, an itinerant rabbi teacher and taught the Jewish O.T coupled with the belief in the return of Israel and the Jews. Now what does this all boil down to at the end of the day. A belief in ZIONISM

Last edited:
Jesus preached The Gospel given to Him by God to preach.

The point I was making from even early in His Ministry He had separated Himself from Jewish teachings of others He lived among.

Matthew 23, Jesus speaks of Galilee where He lived, and He calls teaching in the synagogues there "teaching in their synagogues."

And reading a Commentary, I read "teaching in their synagogues" was an activity open to any competent layman. Jesus was never part of the reigning religious establishment and did not even have formal training as a teacher/rabbi He knew what He knew from God the Father.

The 'reigning religious establishment' would have been the Sadducees, the priests - who at that time were quislings, Roman appointees.

There was, at that time, a tension between the priests and the teachers. And for Jesus to have become bar mitzvah, he'd have had to receive formal training 'as a teacher' - for a bar mitzvah demonstrates their 'adult' status by *leading the service*, in addition to correctly reading the portion of the Torah for that service.

One can read a lot of idiotic ideas about Judaism of the Second Temple period in Christian 'commentaries'...... I recall seeing one idiot 'preacher' presuming to show on TV how if you killed another person, they tied his corpse to your back so everyone would know. (Never-mind that Judaism requires burial within 24 hours - excepting the Sabbath - and that one of the ways to be ritually unclean and need to make an offering at the Temple was to have touched a corpse!)

Read what Matthew 4 says, Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom, it does not say He preached the religion of His people.

Stop rejecting Jesus words and who He says He was and what The Gospels say He did.

Jesus is who Jesus says He is, and The Gospels say He is, not who Zionists , a cult founded in the 1800s, claim Him to be.

Actually, this God damned thread should be in the Religion/Ethics forum...just sayin'.

It's against SherriMunnerlyn's religion to post anywhere at all apart from the Middle East forum.

It's against SherriMunnerlyn's religion to post anywhere at all apart from the Middle East forum.

I don't think he even knows there are other forums. :eusa_whistle:

It might do her good to have a look at the more light-hearted forums on here. It would be nice to see another side of Sherri, one that is not obsessed.

Was that the kingdom of Israel or kingdom of "Palestine."

Not only does the Matthew verse establish He did not teach in His own synagogues, it also establishes what He did at the synagogues was different from what the established Jewish rabbis did at a synagogue.

As I keep pointing out to this poster, I did not start this thread

But I shall keep responding to the slander against Jesus you Zionists are slinging as long as you keep slinging it.

Jesus is Truth and Truth is always brought into Light.

How can you stoop so low as to even use Jesus to try to fool us that you are not a captive of radical Islamist teachings? But hey, don't leave us. Keep up the good work. We're loving seeing you put yourself on display as an imbecile over & over again. Heh Heh!

But I shall keep responding to the slander against Jesus you Zionists are slinging as long as you keep slinging it.

Jesus is the Son of God who came to save the world from sin and give life for eternity to those who believe in Him, to those who repent from sin and turn to Him and give their lives to Him.

Keep rejecting Him and slandering Him and hell awaits you, Zionist.

How can you stoop so low as to even use Jesus to try to fool us that you are not a captive of radical Islamist teachings? But hey, don't leave us. Keep up the good work. We're loving seeing you put yourself on display as an imbecile over & over again. Heh Heh!

Mrs. Sherri really missed her calling. She would have been a good sidekick for Elmer Gantry. Think of how much more money they would have raked in during those tent revival meetings if Mrs. Sherri had been his partner.
Sherri could been the right hand man of the KKK Grand Wizard, "she coulda been somebody, she coulda been a contender".

She sure sucks the big one at 'evangelizing'... I heard she's been boinkin' a guy for decades, and STILL hasn't made any headway on his conversion. :eek:
I don't think Jihad Sherri is evangelizing. She just posts irrelevant verses when she finds herself in a hole, which is quite often. Even in other threads where the discussion has no religious overtone, as soon as she looses the debate, she starts rambling biblical verses, as if she's possessed. I find this to be a common phenomenon among dedicated anti Semites like Jihad Sherri. Their hatred is religious based.

Last edited:
But why does she have to use Jesus to try to defend her hatred for his people who Jesus loved?

Sherri could been the right hand man of the KKK Grand Wizard, "she coulda been somebody, she coulda been a contender".

She sure sucks the big one at 'evangelizing'... I heard she's been boinkin' a guy for decades, and STILL hasn't made any headway on his conversion. :eek:
I don't think Jihad Sherri is evangelizing. She just posts irrelevant verses when she finds herself in a hole, which is quite often. Even in other threads where the discussion has no religious overtone, as soon as she looses the debate, she starts rambling biblical verses, as if she's possessed. I find this to be a common phenomenon among dedicated anti Semites like Jihad Sherri. Their hatred is religious based.

I give you the words of Jesus to the people He loved

I say these same words to you.

33*“You snakes! You brood of vipers!*How will you escape being condemned to hell?*34*Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers. Some of them you will kill and crucify;*others you will flog in your synagogues*and pursue from town to town.*35*And so upon you will come all the righteous blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel*to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah,*whom you murdered between the temple and the altar.36*Truly I tell you, all this will come on this generation.

37*“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you,*how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings,*and you were not willing.38*Look, your house is left to you desolate.*39*For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Matthew 23 - A Warning Against Hypocrisy - Then - Bible Gateway

But why does she have to use Jesus to try to defend her hatred for his people who Jesus loved?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back