Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

shutup.jpg

Damn rep system must wait blah blah 24 hours blah blah blah.
Thanks Pale.

YOu are saying a lot here, so I want to address each point.

I have a fundamental difference of opinion with Obama, I don't care whether Obama is a Catholic, a Muslim, a Christian, white, black, purple. None of it matters. I dislike the way he is running and I believe is ruining the country.

You guys say that all day, but at the end of the day, Obama kept most of Bush's policies and adopted a lot of things Republicans used to say they were for. At least before the party was hijacked by crazy people.

I think that Obama has weaknesses, and the country would have been better served had HIllary won in 2008. Or John McCain, for that matter. Either one of them would have been a stronger leader.

But at the end of the day, an election is a choice, not a referendum. And Romney would be a bad choice.

A lot of your fears and ignorance about Mormons is pretty much the same prejudice that many had about JFK being a Catholic.

No, it's not nearly the same thing. My disdain of Mormonism is based on the fact I've educated myself on their history and beliefs, and they are damned fucking scary. Which is why Romney doesn't talk about his beliefs in anything but the most abstract way. There is simply such a level of crazy atached to it that it gives me a lot of pause.

Is the supreme court going to come up with an alternative plan for our broke-dick system? Or are they just going to play partisans. What I find amusing is that "conservatives" had no problem with ObamaCare under it's original title, "RomneyCare". (And Romney is running away from Romneycare faster than he's running away from the Mormon Crazy.) They had no problem with proposing it when it was an alternative to what Hillary proposed in the 1990's.

Now they have a problem with it because the Black Guy Did It.

I dislike the way he uses race, gender and social status to divide America, I dislike his vision of government and all that is required to be an acceptable American.

Okay, let's look at that.

On race, he said that a black professor shouldn't be treated like a criminal in his own home, or that a black kid being shot in the middle of the street by a thug was a serious matter. I'm not sure how he is "dividing us". The only division I would see is if that professor or that kid were white, it wouldn't be treated the same way.

Gender. Gee, was he the one having men testify whether women should have birth control or calling a woman who protested a "slut" to 20 million listeners?

Romney is less divisive, I think he has a better vision, Obama is not working for me, he is working against me.

Just my opinion.

I don't see Romney as being less divisive. His entire campaign is based on riling up the people who hate Obama and getting them to ignore his own record.[/QUOTE]

I was never fine with many of Bush's policies, the Patriot Act was a bad idea from day
one. CFR was a joke from day one and I didn't vote for McCain for that reason, he has never been a good leader in my book and I believe Romney will be a better, stronger leader than Obama, who is a disaster.
I know Mormons and I know their beliefs, there beliefs are not agreeable to my beliefs, but Romney is not going to convert America. Most Mormons I have known are very good, hard working, honest Americans, but a do know of one Mormon that is a complete scumbag.
I don't judge based on a couple bad people.
I like how you frame the Supreme Court as if it rules against you it is partisan, it seems to me that the two justices that might change position are not the liberal, so that is a BS excuse, forcing people to pay for a service and face fines if they don't, that others will get for free is not equal protection. I have no real issues with health care other than this Pandora's box and the repercussions. Look at what resulted with CFR, it is now hurting our country.
Race relations, Obama did nothing with the Black Panther intimidation, he injected his opinion into his son's death, he went after churches for mandatory birth control coverage dividing the country, then phones an activist because a right winger called her a slut. Ed Schultz calls Laura Ingram a slut, did Obama call her?
I am tired of Obama, I believe Romney is a better choice, he is less divisive to me. I have never voted based on someone's religion and I not planning on doing so in this election. Based on policies, I choose Romney.

I was never fine with many of Bush's policies, the Patriot Act was a bad idea from day
one. CFR was a joke from day one and I didn't vote for McCain for that reason, he has never been a good leader in my book and I believe Romney will be a better, stronger leader than Obama, who is a disaster.
I know Mormons and I know their beliefs, there beliefs are not agreeable to my beliefs, but Romney is not going to convert America. Most Mormons I have known are very good, hard working, honest Americans, but a do know of one Mormon that is a complete scumbag.
I like how you frame the Supreme Court as if it rules against you it is partisan, it seems to me that the two justices that might change position are not the liberal, so that is a BS excuse, forcing people to pay for a service and face fines if they don't, that others will get for free is not equal protection. I have no real issues with health care other than this Pandora's box and the repercussions. Look at what resulted with CFR, it is now hurting our country.
Race relations, Obama did nothing with the Black Panther intimidation, he injected his opinion into his son's death, he went after churches for mandatory birth control coverage dividing the country, then phones an activist because a right winger called her a slut. Ed Schultz calls Laura Ingram a slut, did Obama call her?
I am tired of Obama, I believe Romney is a better choice, he is less divisive to me. I have never voted based on someone's religion and I not planning on doing so in this election. Based on policies, I choose Romney.

Okay, seriously. Black Panthers? Those guys were run off after about ten minutes by the cops and the DA in that city didn't consider it a serious issue. Sorry, I guess I just don't consider bad performance art as a federal case.

I guess if you are willing to hate Obama over petty reasons - because you didn't give a single good one here- that's your perogative. It seems to me you are piling up petty greiviences.

You keep saying that, but after going through the wringer during the primaries, his favorability and head to head numbers against Obama have been rising.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that, bud... because I know you really need to believe it.

Hey it isn't me who is emotionally invested in this election. I don't hate. I am just stating what has transpired, nothing more.

You keep saying that, but after going through the wringer during the primaries, his favorability and head to head numbers against Obama have been rising.

Okay, you keep telling yourself that, bud... because I know you really need to believe it.

Hey it isn't me who is emotionally invested in this election. I don't hate. I am just stating what has transpired, nothing more.

You got a big emotional investment in this election... otherwise you wouldn't spend so much time stalking me when I've said all I've really need to say to you.

Okay, seriously. Black Panthers? Those guys were run off after about ten minutes by the cops and the DA in that city didn't consider it a serious issue. Sorry, I guess I just don't consider bad performance art as a federal case.

I guess if you are willing to hate Obama over petty reasons - because you didn't give a single good one here- that's your perogative. It seems to me you are piling up petty greiviences.

Hate? What a bunch of nonsense. I'm not going to vote for Obama because I dislike his federal policies and you say it is hate? A little dramatical.
Health care alone and the bypassing of equal protection clause is enough for me. I don't think Obama has a vision, he seems to be winging.

So I have a valid opinion, you just don't like it.

To bad so sad, and enough of the hate BS, it sounds like you are a first grader, then again...

You got a big emotional investment in this election... otherwise you wouldn't spend so much time stalking me when I've said all I've really need to say to you.

You're projecting. You've stated a number of times how much you hate Mormons, capitalists and Romney. I don't hate Obama. My net worth is up substantially over the past four years so it's not like it has affected me personally. I like Obama but he's in over his head. You, on the other hand, have deep seated issues.

Bordering on the BIZARRE.

I'm sure you're keeping that list for me, spanky...

No, that's your Why You are an Extreme Leftist list. It seems many others here have figured that out as well.

But nice try at diverting the thread away from the subject at hand to Woe-is-Me. Are you Sky Dancer's sock?

Guy, I've been here for a year now... and after 14K posts people know what I'm about.

frankly, I've been pretty consistant. A moderate republican who sees the religious kooks and coropratists runing his party, personified in an evil turd like Mitt Romney.

Defeating Romney and his Mormon cultists might be the last chance the GOP has to snap back to reality and realize how far they've lost their way.

If Romney is an awesome president for business owners that's all I ask. It's better than the presidebt we have now.

If Romney is an awesome president for business owners that's all I ask. It's better than the presidebt we have now.

what about the 90% of us who aren't business owners?

Or don't we count?

Obama seems only interested in the 1%, at least those are the only ones than can afford his $40,000 a plate fund raisers, of course you aren't allowed to have your cell phone their, maybe the President will let them take a photograph with him and they only pay a few grand for that.

Forum List

Back