Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

Wow, you're delusional.

They've focus-grouped the Bain Stuff. It doesn't play well to the wealthy, but to working folks, it resonates.

Becuase everyone who has ever worked for a living has encountered a POS in a suit like Romney who laid them off at least once.

Everyone who has ever Worked for a Living has been Laid Off?...

Dishonest much?

:)

peace...

My goodness. I have a very wide inner circle of friends and family who have never been laid off.

How sad that Joeb's loved ones are such losers.

Or just average Americans...

besides quibbling over the use of the word "everyone", which is the kind of silly thing you do when you can't argue the main point, let's be honest, we've all encountered someone like Mitt at least once in our lives. Someone who doesn't know you, doesn't care about you, but running roughshot over your life is going to put a few extra numbers on his paycheck, so he does that.

And frankly, we aer going to learn about all of them before this campaign is through, and Mittens will be as popular as the ebola virus when it's done.

So you admit it was purely political.

Truth is.....it changes nothing. Now lawsuits are gonna be flying everywhere.

He really loves bringing us all together under one roof, doesn't he???

Sure it was political. Everything he does is by definition political.

And frankly, the kind of person who is so full of hate and racism that they want to punish a kid for what his parents did, even though that kid did everything we've asked of him as a society, I don't want to be under the same roof with and I'm not sure why you do.

This was the right thing to do. Period. Why it took such measures because of the gutlessness of politicians is the real question.

So you admit it was purely political.

Truth is.....it changes nothing. Now lawsuits are gonna be flying everywhere.

He really loves bringing us all together under one roof, doesn't he???

Sure it was political. Everything he does is by definition political.

And frankly, the kind of person who is so full of hate and racism that they want to punish a kid for what his parents did, even though that kid did everything we've asked of him as a society, I don't want to be under the same roof with and I'm not sure why you do.

This was the right thing to do. Period. Why it took such measures because of the gutlessness of politicians is the real question.

The law is the law regardless if it effects brown, yellow, black, red, or white people.

I've observed a lack of will to address it. This whole issue was put off by this president so that he could maybe take advantage of it when he sees his campaign slipping away.

He has lied to us about what he can do or what he's willing to do. Now he wants praise for doing something he himself said was against the law or above his pay-grade similar to his answer on abortion. Obama In March 2011: Can't Stop Deportations Through Executive Order - YouTube

Last edited:

Dishonest much?

peace...

My goodness. I have a very wide inner circle of friends and family who have never been laid off.

besides quibbling over the use of the word "everyone", which is the kind of silly thing you do when you can't argue the main point, let's be honest, we've all encountered someone like Mitt at least once in our lives. Someone who doesn't know you, doesn't care about you, but running roughshot over your life is going to put a few extra numbers on his paycheck, so he does that.

And frankly, we aer going to learn about all of them before this campaign is through, and Mittens will be as popular as the ebola virus when it's done.

You keep saying that, but after going through the wringer during the primaries, his favorability and head to head numbers against Obama have been rising.

Dishonest much?

peace...

"Someone who doesn't know you, doesn't care about you..." Seriously dude? How old are you 12? How do I say this gently, 'THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU, ME, OR ANYONE ELSE HE "DOESN'T KNOW".

I understand that some lefties are looking for a father figure, perhaps someone as loving and powerful as Big Brother, but those of us who value liberty and take care of our responsibilities, aren't interested.

Have you thought about joining the Branch Davidians or Heaven's Gate? I'm sure they have a leader who will "care" about you. Might even offer you some free Nikes.

"Someone who doesn't know you, doesn't care about you..." Seriously dude? How old are you 12? How do I say this gently, 'THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU, ME, OR ANYONE ELSE HE "DOESN'T KNOW".

I understand that some lefties are looking for a father figure, perhaps someone as loving and powerful as Big Brother, but those of us who value liberty and take care of our responsibilities, aren't interested.

Have you thought about joining the Branch Davidians or Heaven's Gate? I'm sure they have a leader who will "care" about you. Might even offer you some free Nikes.

Just make sure they're coloured purple...:eusa_shhh:

:clap2: anyone that thinks any politician cares about them unless it's within their agenda is a stupid idiot.

:clap2: anyone that thinks any politician cares about them unless it's within their agenda is a stupid idiot.

All the more reason for term limits by Amendment.

Wow, way to totally miss the point. I'll try to explain it to you again, but you still won't get it.

Romney is going to be an awesome president for the following groups.

1) Billionaires.
2) Millionaires.
3) Business Owners.
4) His fellow Mormon Cultists.

And that's about it. For the rest of us, he's going to be a shit sandwich. He will make it easier for folks to downsize you, pay you less and offer you cheap benefits.

His big plan for curing the medical crises- let insurance companies disallow for pre-existing conditions. Fuck you, sick people.

And frankly, a lot of you are fine with this. I'm just not sure why. Have you all been so conditioned to worship greed that you don't see it as a sin anymore, and then still have the balls to call yourselves Christians?

Wow, way to totally miss the point. I'll try to explain it to you again, but you still won't get it.

Romney is going to be an awesome president for the following groups.

1) Billionaires. Obama isnt? Most of these guys are democrats
2) Millionaires. Probably correct.
3) Business Owners. Obama is for the BS Green jobs industry. But what wrong with helping thse guys. Are they not giving you a cut from their money tree?
4) His fellow Mormon Cultists. I thought liberals were tolerant of other religions and crap like that, but hey I'm just a right wing baptist that hates different religions...oh wait Im voting for a mormon, the moral superiority I feel against hypocritical liberals is breath taking.

And that's about it. For the rest of us, he's going to be a shit sandwich. He will make it easier for folks to downsize you, pay you less and offer you cheap benefits.

His big plan for curing the medical crises- let insurance companies disallow for pre-existing conditions. Fuck you, sick people.

And frankly, a lot of you are fine with this. I'm just not sure why. Have you all been so conditioned to worship greed that you don't see it as a sin anymore, and then still have the balls to call yourselves Christians?

FRom what I can see Joe, you're no slighly liberal as you claim in the roll call thread, you're very liberal as I pointed out (on economics of course). Do you think businesses have a money tree and they just dont share with the worker. What do you think the min wage should be, I say raise it to $100/hour, are ya with me?

. I thought liberals were tolerant of other religions and crap like that, but hey I'm just a right wing baptist that hates different religions...oh wait Im voting for a mormon, the moral superiority I feel against hypocritical liberals is breath taking.

I think you are voting for the Mormon because you hate Obama more, not because you've suddenly learned to love the Mormon Craziness.

So a lot of you are so steeped in your hate, that you are willing to overlook anything in Romney's jacket that makes you wince.

FRom what I can see Joe, you're no slighly liberal as you claim in the roll call thread, you're very liberal as I pointed out (on economics of course). Do you think businesses have a money tree and they just dont share with the worker. What do you think the min wage should be, I say raise it to $100/hour, are ya with me?

No, I wouldn't be.

But how's this for a better idea. No CEO can make more than 10 times what his average line worker makes. Incidently, this is pretty much how the rest of the world does it, which is why Nissan and Volkwagen are beating the pants off Ford and GM.

In 1980, the average CEO made 40 times what a line worker made. In 2011, he makes 475 times what a line worker makes. this is not about a money tree, this is about how rewards are handed out, and in this case, the foxes are in charge of the henhouse.

. I thought liberals were tolerant of other religions and crap like that, but hey I'm just a right wing baptist that hates different religions...oh wait Im voting for a mormon, the moral superiority I feel against hypocritical liberals is breath taking.

I think you are voting for the Mormon because you hate Obama more, not because you've suddenly learned to love the Mormon Craziness.

So a lot of you are so steeped in your hate, that you are willing to overlook anything in Romney's jacket that makes you wince.

No, I wouldn't be.

But how's this for a better idea. No CEO can make more than 10 times what his average line worker makes. Incidently, this is pretty much how the rest of the world does it, which is why Nissan and Volkwagen are beating the pants off Ford and GM.

In 1980, the average CEO made 40 times what a line worker made. In 2011, he makes 475 times what a line worker makes. this is not about a money tree, this is about how rewards are handed out, and in this case, the foxes are in charge of the henhouse.

I have a fundamental difference of opinion with Obama, I don't care whether Obama is a Catholic, a Muslim, a Christian, white, black, purple. None of it matters. I dislike the way he is running and I believe is ruining the country.

A lot of your fears and ignorance about Mormons is pretty much the same prejudice that many had about JFK being a Catholic.

I am against the new health care policy and it should be struck down by the Supreme Court. I dislike the way he uses race, gender and social status to divide America, I dislike his vision of government and all that is required to be an acceptable American.

Romney is less divisive, I think he has a better vision, Obama is not working for me, he is working against me.

Just my opinion.

YOu are saying a lot here, so I want to address each point.

I have a fundamental difference of opinion with Obama, I don't care whether Obama is a Catholic, a Muslim, a Christian, white, black, purple. None of it matters. I dislike the way he is running and I believe is ruining the country.

You guys say that all day, but at the end of the day, Obama kept most of Bush's policies and adopted a lot of things Republicans used to say they were for. At least before the party was hijacked by crazy people.

I think that Obama has weaknesses, and the country would have been better served had HIllary won in 2008. Or John McCain, for that matter. Either one of them would have been a stronger leader.

But at the end of the day, an election is a choice, not a referendum. And Romney would be a bad choice.

A lot of your fears and ignorance about Mormons is pretty much the same prejudice that many had about JFK being a Catholic.

No, it's not nearly the same thing. My disdain of Mormonism is based on the fact I've educated myself on their history and beliefs, and they are damned fucking scary. Which is why Romney doesn't talk about his beliefs in anything but the most abstract way. There is simply such a level of crazy atached to it that it gives me a lot of pause.

I am against the new health care policy and it should be struck down by the Supreme Court..

Is the supreme court going to come up with an alternative plan for our broke-dick system? Or are they just going to play partisans. What I find amusing is that "conservatives" had no problem with ObamaCare under it's original title, "RomneyCare". (And Romney is running away from Romneycare faster than he's running away from the Mormon Crazy.) They had no problem with proposing it when it was an alternative to what Hillary proposed in the 1990's.

Now they have a problem with it because the Black Guy Did It.

I dislike the way he uses race, gender and social status to divide America, I dislike his vision of government and all that is required to be an acceptable American.

Okay, let's look at that.

On race, he said that a black professor shouldn't be treated like a criminal in his own home, or that a black kid being shot in the middle of the street by a thug was a serious matter. I'm not sure how he is "dividing us". The only division I would see is if that professor or that kid were white, it wouldn't be treated the same way.

Gender. Gee, was he the one having men testify whether women should have birth control or calling a woman who protested a "slut" to 20 million listeners?

Romney is less divisive, I think he has a better vision, Obama is not working for me, he is working against me.

Just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I don't see Romney as being less divisive. His entire campaign is based on riling up the people who hate Obama and getting them to ignore his own record.

Take a look at my new signature.:badgrin:

Take a look at my new signature.:badgrin:

No shit. Obama going against his own words...when has he NOT?

Hypocrite-In-Chief...And more appropo?

*LIAR*

You notice how the threads with obama having issues with the Constitution have died down since I statred using his quote as a signature? :badgrin:

I guess obama defenders are butt hurt at obama's own words.:clap2:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
shutup.jpg

Forum List

Back