Even Pro-Cruz Analysts Agree: Cruz Will Run Out Of Delegates On April 26

Stick a fork in him, he's done. Trump will finish him off with a huge win in New York then on the 26 with Wins in Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Maryland, Connecticut and Delaware.

Even Pro-Cruz Analysts Agree=> Cruz Will Run Out of Delegates on April 26th - The Gateway Pundit

I believe it will be a brokered convention...

Those like you claimed Trump was going to win Wisconsin and he lost, so I will not be as foolish as you to claim Cruz is about done...

Stick a fork in him, he's done. Trump will finish him off with a huge win in New York then on the 26 with Wins in Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Maryland, Connecticut and Delaware.

Even Pro-Cruz Analysts Agree=> Cruz Will Run Out of Delegates on April 26th - The Gateway Pundit

I believe it will be a brokered convention...

Those like you claimed Trump was going to win Wisconsin and he lost, so I will not be as foolish as you to claim Cruz is about done...
I never claimed Cruz would win Wisconsin.

Doesn't matter now. I second hand we have Clinton and Sanders if Trump be Republican nominate after matt in six following state. Still hope for my America. With Trump as biggest winner in 2016 I am not sure if I don't like or like United States. I am racist like Trump and I will also fascism in United States maybe if Clinton win America are fascist state even Trump ??

Stick a fork in him, he's done. Trump will finish him off with a huge win in New York, then on the 26th with Wins in Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Maryland, Connecticut and Delaware.

The goal is not for Cruz to reach 1237 delegates. The goal is to prevent Trump from achieving 1237 delegates and forcing an open convention.

And Cruz has a very good chance of achieving that.

What if trump has more delegates though? I can for see a good percentage staying home to show their displeasure. Then what?

Cruz needs 391 more delegates to keep Trump from achieving the 1237 goal, even though this would only give Cruz a total of 908 delegates.

Trump needs 494 more delegates to reach 1237 delegates.

What if trump has more delegates though? I can for see a good percentage staying home to show their displeasure. Then what?
If Cruz achieves 908 delegates, and Trump achieves 1236 delegates, then it will be an open convention.

Correction, Cruz and Kasich combined only need to acquire 391 more delegates between them to stop Trump.

And an open convention will result in trump supporters not supporting Cruz. The result?

If at the convention Cruz wins then ardent trump supporters stay home on election night to spite Cruz. Then what?

Forum List

Back