Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

Trump denies he called Meghan Markle 'nasty' despite audio of remark

The Liar in Chief knows that most of his mindless cult will accept his latest lie as truth. He laughs at their ignorance daily.....

He said " I didn't know that she was that nasty" after a reporter threw it in his face that Markle moved to another country after he was elected. Previously she had said she would move to Canada if Trump was elected.
So Trump made an off the cuff remark, big deal. He wasn't going out of his way to insult her.

1. This lie is symptomatic of a man with a major mental illness. The man is unable to tell the truth for more than five minutes....AMAZING
You people elected a MORON! But since most of you are also Morons....you really are okay with it...

And Ears was a monumental truthful person?

Lol you're a fcking joke, clown

I have seen enough.....You trump cult members will believe anything. ANYTHING....the Liar in Chief says....

Just amazing that you can't call a Lie ....a Lie.....AMAZING

trump derangement syndrome
TDS

1. This lie is symptomatic of a man with a major mental illness. The man is unable to tell the truth for more than five minutes....AMAZING
You people elected a MORON! But since most of you are also Morons....you really are okay with it...

SO....YOU DON'T SEE A LIE? WOW

:auiqs.jpg: What you stated is laughable.

We have a Rubber Room and a Conspiracy Room.

Could you possibly start a 'Stupid' room.

This thread would make an excellent first installment there.

The OP could be the permanent managing mod for it. Good fit

So Trump made an off the cuff remark, big deal. He wasn't going out of his way to insult her.

He didn't say 'she' was nasty. He was remarking on her 'nasty' comments.

Big difference.

It's like in here when they tell you to attack the post, not the poster...... I'm wasting my time

It doesn't matter to the #orangemanbad crowd.

Monkeys in a cage throwing their own feces around. That's all they are.

I'd rather be a moron than a liberal.

Any true deplorable would.

They are NOT liberals. They are dimocrap scum

I happen to like liberals but there aren't any more of them in the dimocrap scum party. Only radicals.

If you want to refer to them as a group and don't want to use my (more accurate) 'dimocrap scum' description, then use 'leftists'.

More accurate. They're about as 'liberal' as Pol Pot

I didn't realize trump was an idiot.....but I didn't call him an idiot....Okay?

Holy crap. They're denying it.
Who's they? asshole
You don't see it in your universe?
Go back and comprehend what I said. Maybe it's too difficult for you to understand
exactly what I said. good grief!
Why do you think I was talking about you?

Do you think that every post is about you?

Are you always this defensive and pissy?
The way you fools broad brush everything from the right? Hell yes, you were talking about me inclusively
with the others.....Then your next comment to me solidified it. Don't step back now, just own it.
If you actually try to look at reality, the only post you had made was your snarky "Impeach the Bastard" deflection. You had not denied anything.

While the paranoia of partisan zombies is amusing, it's also a little disturbing.

But feel free to believe your weird little fantasy. I know how important that is to you folks.

SO....YOU DON'T SEE A LIE? WOW

You didn't realize Ears lied to you? Wow

See how this works little dude?

Holy crap. They're denying it.
I told you they were the most gullible creatures on earth!:21:
Apparently the very first impulse is just to deny the lie, and then immediately buy into it. No matter what. Even if it's right there on tape.

It's incredible to watch. I don't know how to communicate with someone who sees reality that is something that can be manipulated.

I didn't realize trump was an idiot.....but I didn't call him an idiot....Okay?

I don't think you're an idiot, Jim, but you do post some idiotic things.
Let's see if we can reconcile that.

It's the cover up of the lie in spite of their being evidence that he did in fact lie. It's just not normal and demonstrates that he will lie about anything no matter the facts at hand and a certain group of individuals gathered here will still believe him.

Forum List

Back