Evening newscasts 150 times more negative toward Trump than Biden, study says

SharpDog

Rookie
Aug 9, 2020

I wonder if Biden is declaring contributions in kind to the SEC ?

Now there's a good laugh.

Assholes occasionally get bad press. That comes as surprise to exactly no one. At least it should.

Those of them who are the real deal, relish it.

Those who are just spoiled brats, who refuse to grow up and who couldn't stop their whining about "the press", are truly unbearable weaklings.

Heard on the 1:00 news that Republicans are more enthusiastic than Democrats about the coming election.

No idea where they got that, nor if it's true.

anyone know for sure?

Heard on the 1:00 news that Republicans are more enthusiastic than Democrats about the coming election.

anyone know for sure?

I've heard that several times on fox. I also heard them say that only 3% of Democrats like Kamala. It's easy to see how "FOX LIES" became a real thing.

Heard it on a small radio station in Littleton NH.

I doubt they are affiliated with Fox

Many are duped by the MSM.

A good buddy of mine who is apolitical but has a fanatical D wife, said he’d never heard a positive thing about Trump until he was at another friend’s house with Fox News on. His wife has CNN or MSNBC on 24/7.

anyone know for sure?

I've heard that several times on fox. I also heard them say that only 3% of Democrats like Kamala. It's easy to see how "FOX LIES" became a real thing.

If they made the claim you say they made, I guarantee 90%+ is exactly the same as you would hear on fox.

File this story under the heading 'DUH, NO SHIT'.

No longer trying to hide who they really are, the cockroaches are 300% more 'all-in' in lying to American and ding everything they can to affect the election outcome.

Notice who the culprits are.....there ya go - you now know who the enemies of the US / the Constitution / journalistic integrity/ truth are.

Well, they are part of the Democratic Party. What else would you expect?

anyone know for sure?

If they made the claim you say they made, I guarantee 90%+ is exactly the same as you would hear on fox.

So, if I hear something on CNN, and hear the same thing on MSNBC, does that mean they're affiliates?

Or just that they got from the same source?

When did you brain rust?

Trump sells 150 times the advertising minutes ...

That's the whole problem with this country ... the media picked The Donald to win back in 2015 ... and fills their 24 hour news cycle with him ... Good God, the Pharm industry has so much to share with you ...

Well, you cannot overthrow a Presidency with fair and balanced coverage, can you?

Fox is now thoroughly Neo-Con except for Carlson, Hannity, and Ingrahm.
Disney is looking to force at least one of them out soon.

Forum List

Back