Ever notice how Liberals always win, eventually?

Conservatives pro slavery, liberals against slavery. Liberals win.
Conservatives trying to rewrite history by saying Lincoln was a Republican. Yea, but he wasn't a Confederate.

Conservatives anti education, liberals pro education. Blue States win.

Conservatives anti science, liberals pro science. Scientists win.

Conservatives anti gay, liberals for equal rights for gays. Now there are states even letting gays "marry". Conservatives trying to go after gays and ruin their lives. But conservatives are even losing "Big Business" support for their anti gay legislation.

Republicans trying to keep Americans from health care or trying to keep them stuck with substandard policies. Even Republican Governors are now pushing Obamacare. Only they are trying to call it by another name like 'Help those in Indiana see doctors' or some such nonsense.

When you look at disastrous GOP policies since Reagan, all we can say is "Thank God for Liberals".
Might have forgotten this "tidbit": Soviet Union - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're still very butthurt about it, and yet you post nonsense like the above.

Last edited:
Conservatives trying to rewrite history by saying Lincoln was a Republican. Yea, but he wasn't a Confederate.

Conservatives anti gay, liberals for equal rights for gays. Now there are states even letting gays "marry". Conservatives trying to go after gays and ruin their lives. But conservatives are even losing "Big Business" support for their anti gay legislation.

Republicans trying to keep Americans from health care or trying to keep them stuck with substandard policies. Even Republican Governors are now pushing Obamacare. Only they are trying to call it by another name like 'Help those in Indiana see doctors' or some such nonsense.

When you look at disastrous GOP policies since Reagan, all we can say is "Thank God for Liberals".
Conservatives quoting Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson saying the opposite of what they're claiming. Tommy wins.

I don't know why the cons think they can beat me in a debate, when I never lose.

I even win the ones where I admit I was wrong! That's how good I am!

In a debate, I'm like what Bum Phillips said about Don Shula:

"He's so good, he can take his and beat yourn,
then turn around and take yourn and beat his!"​

The first thing you say is "Pro Slavery" the start this thread?

Well, blacks and liberals were fighting someone. Who was it they were fighting?

Who were they fighting against?

Democrats

Our history is full of examples where Democrats were the cause of turmoil or were guilty of many of the crimes that today they blame on us.

Who threw Japanese Americans into interment camps? Democrats

Who started the Vietnam war? Democrats

Who fought the Republicans when they tried to pass the abolition of slavery? Democrats

Who tried to prevent blacks from attending colleges in the South? Democrats

Who voted against civil rights legislation? Democrats

Who caused the housing collapse and ushered in the banking collapse, and literally encouraged it? Democrats

Who is trying to give amnesty to illegals at the same time they're encouraging more and more of them to enter this country illegally? Democrats

Who passed Obamacare? Democrats

Who claims that being laid off because of Obamacare gives single mothers flexibility? Democrats

Last edited:
The first thing you say is "Pro Slavery" the start this thread?

Well, blacks and liberals were fighting someone. Who was it they were fighting?

Who were they fighting against?

Democrats

Our history is full of examples where Democrats were the cause of turmoil or were guilty of many of the crimes that today they blame on us.

Who threw Japanese Americans into interment camps? Democrats

Who started the Vietnam war? Democrats

Who fought the Republicans when they tried to pass the abolition of slavery? Democrats

Who tried to prevent blacks from attending colleges in the South? Democrats

Who voted against civil rights legislation? Democrats

Who caused the housing collapse and ushered in the banking collapse, and literally encouraged it? Democrats

Who is trying to give amnesty to illegals at the same time they're encouraging more and more of them to enter this country illegally? Democrats

Who passed Obamacare? Democrats

Who claims that being laid off because of Obamacare gives single mothers flexibility? Democrats

So are you saying Lincoln was a "confederate"?

^ Ultimate Irony from the Party that booed the mention of God three times during their convention

When you look at Detroit, all we can say is "Praise Allah for Liberals"

I see RDean has been dipping into his "private" stock again.

1379286577_lsd_blotter_full_sheet.jpg

Gee another useless leftwing windbag spouting off lies.

What lies?
Dean says Republicans are against Education because they have cut the Ed. budgets.....yet many Democratic Gov's have done the same thing.....including mine,and he took a lot of flak for that.....so Dean danced around this one......how about you Sallow?....

compared to the thread you started. This is a great piece of work.
Here is your thread.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/342403-prog-women.html
So the question is, and the answer is a resounding yes, are you an asshole?:clap2:

I just read the content of your post. LMBBFFAO!

Democrats vs. Republicans.

Whoever wins, we lose.

yep.....and you can see the people right here in this thread who will vote for their precious little "party"....no matter what.....and yet i am told by both sides how i am "wasting" my vote by not voting for one or the other....these same people were arguing about the same shit over the last few years as they are now and will be 2-4 years from now.....but i am wasting my vote....

Conservatives quoting Thomas Jefferson. Jefferson saying the opposite of what they're claiming. Tommy wins.

I don't know why the cons think they can beat me in a debate, when I never lose.

I even win the ones where I admit I was wrong! That's how good I am!

In a debate, I'm like what Bum Phillips said about Don Shula:

"He's so good, he can take his and beat yourn,
then turn around and take yourn and beat his!"​

when people make statements like this.....telling everyone how great they are.....my reaction is.....yea sure Billo.....you forget....your posts are public....

Gee another useless leftwing windbag spouting off lies.

Great rebuttal

Forum List

Back