Ever notice how Liberals always win, eventually?

Conservatives pro slavery, liberals against slavery. Liberals win.
Conservatives trying to rewrite history by saying Lincoln was a Republican. Yea, but he wasn't a Confederate.

Conservatives anti education, liberals pro education. Blue States win.

Conservatives anti science, liberals pro science. Scientists win.

Conservatives anti gay, liberals for equal rights for gays. Now there are states even letting gays "marry". Conservatives trying to go after gays and ruin their lives. But conservatives are even losing "Big Business" support for their anti gay legislation.

Republicans trying to keep Americans from health care or trying to keep them stuck with substandard policies. Even Republican Governors are now pushing Obamacare. Only they are trying to call it by another name like 'Help those in Indiana see doctors' or some such nonsense.

When you look at disastrous GOP policies since Reagan, all we can say is "Thank God for Liberals".

Ever notice that you hate everything liberals stand for?

Conservatives trying to rewrite history by saying Lincoln was a Republican. Yea, but he wasn't a Confederate.

Conservatives anti gay, liberals for equal rights for gays. Now there are states even letting gays "marry". Conservatives trying to go after gays and ruin their lives. But conservatives are even losing "Big Business" support for their anti gay legislation.

Republicans trying to keep Americans from health care or trying to keep them stuck with substandard policies. Even Republican Governors are now pushing Obamacare. Only they are trying to call it by another name like 'Help those in Indiana see doctors' or some such nonsense.

When you look at disastrous GOP policies since Reagan, all we can say is "Thank God for Liberals".

I don't hate minorities, education, science or health care.

Doesn't that depend on the science?

I recall you getting all pissed because I pointed ut that there exists exactly no evidence for the existence of a gay gene, and that you actually tried to argue with me that the fact that monozygotic twins exhibit different sexual preferences as adults makes me an idiot.

By the way, just to clarify, liberals don't stand for those things, Democrats do. Liberals only care about freedom, which is why they call themselves liberal.

I recall you getting all pissed because I pointed ut that there exists exactly no evidence for the existence of a gay gene, and that you actually tried to argue with me that the fact that monozygotic twins exhibit different sexual preferences as adults makes me an idiot.

By the way, just to clarify, liberals don't stand for those things, Democrats do. Liberals only care about freedom, which is why they call themselves liberal.

You've got me confused with someone else.

anyone notice how left/liberals believes themselves superior over all others?

It really a sickening trait in a lot of them

then they wonder why they are despised

take Obama and his comrades in arms, almost 60% DISAPPROVAL but he was suppose to be that, HOPE AND CHANGE sent to us from the heavens above.

such jokes

Last edited:

Only a liberal would look at the state of education in the US and consider that a 'win.' This does however illustrate the problem with political parties in general; it's all about OUR side winning, and YOUR side losing. The effects on the country itself hardly even enters the equation. I certainly appreciate idiots like Dean pointing this out for everyone to see.

You've got me confused with someone else.

Just like I had you confused with that other rdean who though global warming attracts asteroids, right?

usa-detroit.jpg

Detroit: What Liberal Victory looks like
I've seen other pictures of Detroit...and other Liberal run HELLHOLES...and they think the rest of this Republic needs to look like this. Success don't ya know?

centralia-3

You know what state that house is in? Pennsylvania. If one looks at the at the list of U.S. Senators coming out of Penn they are predominately Republicans. Over the years the coal industry has over-worked the land and over-worked the people. Now that coal's time has come and is passing lobbyists are crying to Washington to turn back the hands of time and make the EPA go away. When the inevitable happens and coal money is no longer pouring into the state and into the coal bosses pockets what's left of the money will go elsewhere. The schools that should have taught children to choose any profession they choose were never built, the cities never created an alternative economy to coal, in other words those people in those coal towns are being hung out to dry. The only thing that is going to give those areas a chance of a better future is the safety net. The state will go solid blue. The righties on the board will point to Penn and say, "See? Where there is a mess there are liberals." The link I included has some pictures of Penn but there are many others. I am not in any way insulting any person in Penn, except the coal bosses and those who knowingly profited to the determent of another's future. Those people have worked hard all their life, every they work, they provided the fuel for the country for over a hundred years, coal was essential to America, but its time has passed, their families should have the pick of any future they want. What do they have? A picture tell a thousand words.

Enter the Spooky Abandoned PA Ghost Town That?s Always Burning | TheBlaze.com
List of United States Senators from Pennsylvania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
No one can twist history like a progressive

Conservatives pro slavery huh..is that sick or what to accuse ANYONE of that in this day and age?

anti-education, you ever heard such a dumb thing, my son is in college as we speak and I worked at a school for four years..

anti-science- because everyone doesn't bow at their feet and questions them, because you know they HAVE never BEEN wrong before, that make's you anti-science

what a horrible person who has to sit around and make up shit about people....just an ugly and miserable human being

Last edited:
It's quite simple, actually: "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground." - Thomas Jefferson"

usa-detroit.jpg

Detroit: What Liberal Victory looks like
I've seen other pictures of Detroit...and other Liberal run HELLHOLES...and they think the rest of this Republic needs to look like this. Success don't ya know?

centralia-3

You know what state that house is in? Pennsylvania. If one looks at the at the list of U.S. Senators coming out of Penn they are predominately Republicans. Over the years the coal industry has over-worked the land and over-worked the people. Now that coal's time has come and is passing lobbyists are crying to Washington to turn back the hands of time and make the EPA go away. When the inevitable happens and coal money is no longer pouring into the state and into the coal bosses pockets what's left of the money will go elsewhere. The schools that should have taught children to choose any profession they choose were never built, the cities never created an alternative economy to coal, in other words those people in those coal towns are being hung out to dry. The only thing that is going to give those areas a chance of a better future is the safety net. The state will go solid blue. The righties on the board will point to Penn and say, "See? Where there is a mess there are liberals." The link I included has some pictures of Penn but there are many others. I am not in any way insulting any person in Penn, except the coal bosses and those who knowingly profited to the determent of another's future. Those people have worked hard all their life, every they work, they provided the fuel for the country for over a hundred years, coal was essential to America, but its time has passed, their families should have the pick of any future they want. What do they have? A picture tell a thousand words.

List of United States Senators from Pennsylvania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The house is in Detroit. Run by Democrats for eons.
Your pathetic attempt to blame the GOP is, well, pathetic.

centralia-3

The house is in Detroit. Run by Democrats for eons.
Your pathetic attempt to blame the GOP is, well, pathetic.

Then it's odd that the URL for this picture says it's in Centralia, the Pennsylvania town that's perpetually burning.

But then it is posted by The Blaze, so we should consider the source... or are you calling The Glenn Beck a liar?

This tactic is fucking ludicrous. The political right-left spectrum doesn't function at the municipal level. Get a freaking grip on something besides your own tool.

Last edited:

You are just a lying flamer and if this board had an ounce of integrity you would be banned.

People like you bring the IQ level of the board down to a single digit.

I'll tell you what I "notice." You actually pretend conservatives are pro-slavery, anti-education, anti-science, anti-gay, anti-healthcare. Well, you sir, are the poster child for the retardation of the modern liberal message.

when people make statements like this.....telling everyone how great they are.....my reaction is.....yea sure Billo.....you forget....your posts are public....
That's not a statement on how great I am, but more of a statement on how bad conservatives are at arguing.

I'm not really that great at all and I can be beat.

But not by them.

What kind of demented mind believes that Conservatives are pro slavery. it's a blatant lie and rdean knows it.

Forum List

Back