"Ever since the election, I've felt like a passenger in a car that's being driven by a drunk driver"

I heard one of the "Not My President" protesters say that today. That is how I feel. How do you feel?

Meet The Press 02-19-17

Thats really Ironic, because while you FEEL in danger, ... under the new Administration, you won't have hundreds of real, (not imagined) Drunken drivers, who are here ilegally, be put back out on the street to do it again. So just think of the little boy or the little girl not killed by a repeat drunken driver who will now have a future. And we should be worried about your crazy disconnected to reality feelings? if i forgot to hit the funny button I will do it now.

I heard one of the "Not My President" protesters say that today. That is how I feel. How do you feel?

Meet The Press 02-19-17

That's a great analogy. But I look at this as a comedy T.V. Reality show. Another day, another disaster. One thing for certain SNL ratings have gone through the roof.

Yep, Trump can't suppress the media or comedians. They all have his number now - and he can never redeem himself.

Meet The Press 02-19-17

Thats really Ironic, because while you FEEL in danger, ... under the new Administration, you won't have hundreds of real, (not imagined) Drunken drivers, who are here ilegally, be put back out on the street to do it again. So just think of the little boy or the little girl not killed by a repeat drunken driver who will now have a future. And we should be worried about your crazy disconnected to reality feelings? if i forgot to hit the funny button I will do it now.

Half the nation didn't want Trump anywhere near the button, the other half didn't want him anywhere near the U.S Treasury. You have elected an emotionally unstable, MALE drama queen to be cough cough Commander & Chief of this country.

No matter what there will be drunk drivers and they come in every color.

This guy is capable of wiping us all out. Maybe a little reading will help you.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

You have no message. You do what you are told. Simpletons like yourself are no longer entertaining. Your simplistic posts combined with diarrhea of the mouth are a failure.

Meet The Press 02-19-17

Half the nation didn't want Trump anywhere near the button, the other half didn't want him anywhere near the U.S Treasury. You have elected an emotionally unstable, MALE drama queen to be cough cough Commander & Chief of this country.

No matter what there will be drunk drivers and they come in every color.

This guy is capable of wiping us all out. Maybe a little reading will help you.

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

First of all, forget your obsession with color. if we could deport repeat drunk drivers who were US citizens I would be all for it but we cant. So control what you can control. Sanctuary cities have directly led to the deaths of US citizens because felons have been released back into population. That includes drunk drivers, many of whom come from countries where driving drunk, has much much MUCH less of a stigma than for those of us who are born and rasied here. so if someone has 3 or 4 drunk driving arrests, is here illegaly, I would say their deportation would probably be a potentially life saving measure. Of course to you guys... this is a reason to hit the funny button. I suppose you must think people who are here illegally possess some nobility the rest of us lack, but thats another back story of the unhinged DNC. Right there Trumps policies will already be saving US lives.

As for the Treasury, Our last president has already had them print trillions of dollars to boost wallstreet. Yeah, the 1 %ers. And for the nuclear button issue, The DNC folks always get it wrong. They said the same thing about Reagan, that he would get us into a war with the USSR but instead we got the largest peace dividend world wide ever.
If there is a worry about a holocaust of some sort, its only because the last administration left us in a bad spot. Hightened tensions with Russia and helping to fund Iran in their quest for nuclear weapons. Had Hillary become president she would have continued to cave into Iran. I'd really hate to see what else she would have given them.

I have to admit...as much as I know and as jaded as I am about the system? Trump gives me hope that he is one of the good guys. Hell, killing the TPP was beyond huge......

The thread title is a paraphrase of the following statement:

"Ever since the election, I have felt like a passenger in a car that's being driven by a drunk driver."

Meet The Press 02-19-17
Washington Redskin, you always been a drunk indian...
Yes, and at our expense.

Forum List

Back