Ever Wonder What Demonic Possession Looks Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
upload_2017-3-16_8-43-47.png

Feminists stage bloody fake abortion on woman dressed as Virgin Mary

Next time you hear Democrats want to protect the innocent, don't believe it...

Chop up and sell for a profit... believe that..

week14-fetus.jpg

14 week old human...

Most people would shit their pants if they actually saw a demonic manifestation. Some have and are unsure what to make of it when it happens. Those in the pictures are just funky humans, no actual spirit manifested.

Most people would shit their pants if they actually saw a demonic manifestation. Some have and are unsure what to make of it when it happens. Those in the pictures are just funky humans, no actual spirit manifested.
Wrong.

Wrong.
I have seen what demons look like in people am I am telling you again those pics both you and hobelim posted aren't it. You can believe that or simply ignore it, your choice.

Wrong.
I have seen what demons look like in people am I am telling you again those pics both you and hobelim posted aren't it. You can believe that or simply ignore it, your choice.

You watch too much TV.

Wrong.

You watch too much TV.
Haven't had a tv for many years. Spent the majority of my life without one.

Wrong.

The subject of demonic possession amounts to one despicable person, the demon, or even many demons, taking over another persons mind and bending them to their will through well known methods of mind control, what ancient people called sorcery, a great evil. Some demons have many hostages, many possessions, under their control.

What I posted shows this perfectly.

Whatever you saw was your own mind, your guardian angel if you will, trying to warn you about the true nature of such a person in your life, attempting to take over your mind.

Last edited:
Wrong.

The subject of demonic possession amounts to one despicable person, the demon, or even many demons, taking over another persons mind and bending them to their will through well known methods of mind control, what ancient people called sorcery, a great evil.

Whatever you saw was your own mind trying to warn you about the true nature about such a person in your life, attempting to take over your mind.
I see clowns trying to get their point across in the original pictures. The actual manifestation can be seen in people and again people who have seen manifestations many times do not understand what they are seeing. Most are not aware of their spiritual side although some are. An example would be a multitude of people seeing something all at the same time on a freeway run across the road but it did not look real. They all saw something but can't determine what it was that they saw.

Wrong.

The subject of demonic possession amounts to one despicable person, the demon, or even many demons, taking over another persons mind and bending them to their will through well known methods of mind control, what ancient people called sorcery, a great evil.

Whatever you saw was your own mind trying to warn you about the true nature about such a person in your life, attempting to take over your mind.
I see clowns trying to get their point across in the original pictures. The actual manifestation can be seen in people and again people who have seen manifestations many times do not understand what they are seeing. Most are not aware of their spiritual side although some are. An example would be a multitude of people seeing something all at the same time on a freeway run across the road but it did not look real. They all saw something but can't determine what it was that they saw.
Do tell us how true demonic possession would have been different in those women.

Wrong.

I saw only women having fun while expressing themselves without compunction or your sense of guilt or shame.

The picture I posted shows one persons glee after having eaten another persons soul.

Demons are not invisible unless you are blind.

Last edited:
Wrong.

Do tell us how true demonic possession would have been different in those women.
The fact that you saw something other than women having fun shows that a demon already has you in its clutches.

You should tend to that as if your sanity depended on it because it does.

Wrong.

Wrong.

I saw only women having fun while expressing themselves without compunction or your sense of guilt or shame.

As I said they look like clowns to me pushing their own agenda. If it bring out disgust then so be it.

As I said they look like clowns to me pushing their own agenda. If it bring out disgust then so be it.

Sure, so be it.

Just remember that the cause of that disgust is a perversion dwelling within your own mind

So you were just talking out of your ass by claiming their actions had nothing to do with demoniacs.
Just like you did in the other thread when you supported slavery, you are just a troll.

Sure, so be it.

Just remember that the cause of that disgust is a perversion dwelling within your own mind
Nah just it is still just a created scene for the theme that some 'twat' made up because she believes that it is perfectly normal to abort her own. It has no effect on me one way or the other as people choose to take their own paths and create their own means to be subjected to 'whatever' in this world.

So you were just talking out of your ass by claiming their actions had nothing to do with demoniacs.
Just like you did in the other thread when you supported slavery, you are just a troll.
Now you are merely making things up because I don't agree with what you want to portray or the way you wrote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back