Ever Wonder What Demonic Possession Looks Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The subject of demonic possession amounts to one despicable person, the demon, or even many demons, taking over another persons mind and bending them to their will through well known methods of mind control, what ancient people called sorcery, a great evil.

What I posted shows this perfectly.

Whatever you saw was your own mind trying to warn you about the true nature about such a person in your life, attempting to take over your mind.
I see clowns trying to get their point across in the original pictures. The actual manifestation can be seen in people and again people who have seen manifestations many times do not understand what they are seeing. Most are not aware of their spiritual side although some are. An example would be a multitude of people seeing something all at the same time on a freeway run across the road but it did not look real. They all saw something but can't determine what it was that they saw.
Do tell us how true demonic possession would have been different in those women.
The subject of demonic possession amounts to one despicable person, the demon, or even many demons, taking over another persons mind and bending them to their will through well known methods of mind control, what ancient people called sorcery, a great evil.

Whatever you saw was your own mind trying to warn you about the true nature about such a person in your life, attempting to take over your mind.
I see clowns trying to get their point across in the original pictures. The actual manifestation can be seen in people and again people who have seen manifestations many times do not understand what they are seeing. Most are not aware of their spiritual side although some are. An example would be a multitude of people seeing something all at the same time on a freeway run across the road but it did not look real. They all saw something but can't determine what it was that they saw.
I saw only women having fun while expressing themselves without compunction or your sense of guilt or shame.

Demons are not invisible unless you are blind.
As I said they look like clowns to me pushing their own agenda. If it bring out disgust then so be it.
So you were just talking out of your ass by claiming their actions had nothing to do with demoniacs.
Just like you did in the other thread when you supported slavery, you are just a troll.
Now you are merely making things up because I don't agree with what you want to portray or the way you wrote it.
You had your chance to post a picture proving your point, troll.

Do tell us how true demonic possession would have been different in those women.
I saw only women having fun while expressing themselves without compunction or your sense of guilt or shame.

As I said they look like clowns to me pushing their own agenda. If it bring out disgust then so be it.
So you were just talking out of your ass by claiming their actions had nothing to do with demoniacs.
Just like you did in the other thread when you supported slavery, you are just a troll.
Now you are merely making things up because I don't agree with what you want to portray or the way you wrote it.
You had your chance to post a picture proving your point, troll.
Now you are just being ignorant because you didn't get your way. Again they are being 'clowns'. Nasty ones but clowns never the less.

Sure, so be it.

Just remember that the cause of that disgust is a perversion dwelling within your own mind
Nah just it is still just a created scene for the theme that some 'twat' made up because she believes that it is perfectly normal to abort her own. It has no effect on me one way or the other as people choose to take their own paths and create their own means to be subjected to 'whatever' in this world.

Ayep, twats are what make things like that up, for sure.

Abortion is a very serious subject.

I had a guy that worked with me for a while. His wife got pregnant and she aborted his baby. (Without consulting him)

He kicked her down the road and he has the kids.

True story.

You wouldn't know a demon or demonic possession even if the possessed being was raping you with a purple dildo.

Those idiots in the picture you provided are just leftist mental midget version of you!

You wouldn't know a demon or demonic possession even if the possessed being was raping you with a purple dildo.

Those idiots in the picture you provided are just leftist mental midget version of you!

You probably should add a miketx in there somewhere.

Sure, so be it.

Just remember that the cause of that disgust is a perversion dwelling within your own mind
Nah just it is still just a created scene for the theme that some 'twat' made up because she believes that it is perfectly normal to abort her own. It has no effect on me one way or the other as people choose to take their own paths and create their own means to be subjected to 'whatever' in this world.

If it has no effect on you then why does it bother you so much that they refuse to be subjected by the superstitious archaic lore that has addled your mind to the point where you think its your business to tell women what they should or shouldn't do in a deeply personal and private matter?

Would you feel better if they had 12 children for you to feed the flesh of an imaginary triune god to so you could fuck up their minds for life?

Sure, so be it.

If it has no effect on you then why does it bother you so much that they refuse to be subjected by the superstitious archaic lore that has addled your mind to the point where you think its your business to tell women what they should or shouldn't do in a deeply personal and private matter?

Would you feel better if they had 12 children for you to feed the flesh of an imaginary triune god to so you could fuck up their minds for life?
I ain't telling them what they can or can't do. WE all do have the right to decide what laws will be and that is another issue than what this thread is about.

You don't like who God is that is fine its your choice. I am sure that the spirit can deal with you however it desires.

Sure, so be it.

I ain't telling them what they can or can't do. WE all do have the right to decide what laws will be and that is another issue than what this thread is about.

You don't like who God is that is fine its your choice. I am sure that the spirit can deal with you however it desires.

I know what your problem is with women asserting their rights.

They have the balls to which reminds you that yours were crushed a very long time ago.

Sure, so be it.

They have the balls to which reminds you that yours were crushed a very long time ago.
I am a female but of course you wouldn't know that anymore than you know me nor do you know how or what I think. Show your ass some more. Your 'women' "asserting their rights" are plain ass nasty IMO.

"Feminists"

IOW, one who believes women's are equal to men.

Where's the problem? Only low life gutter snipe pussy grabbers and rapists would disagree with that.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Sure, so be it.

I am a female but of course you wouldn't know that anymore than you know me nor do you know how or what I think. Show your ass some more. Your 'women' "asserting their rights" are plain ass nasty IMO.

So what? What difference does gender make if you are a coward?

Last edited:

Sure, so be it.

Its not that I don't like who God is, its because I already know who God is that I know that you have never seen or heard a single word from the living God in your entire life and what you turn to for salvation, guidance and eternal life is a false image of a three in one edible god made man made matzo made by human hands that has no life and is not God.

You have either been deceived or you are a deliberate deceiver.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.

Sure, so be it.

Its not that I don't like who God is, its because I already know who God is that I know that you have never seen or heard a single word from the living God in your entire life and what you turn to for salvation, guidance and eternal life is a false image of a three in one edible god made man made matzo made by human hands that has no life and is not God.

You have either been deceived or you are a deliberate deceiver.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles.
Think what you like that is your prerogative for awhile.

You apparently believe you have all of the answers so inquire else where because you are of no effect here.

You apparently believe you have all of the answers so inquire else where because you are of no effect here.

Aww, aren't you having fun anymore?

Thats OK, once you realize that even though you have been preparing your whole life for that final battle between good and evil you wound up on the wrong side, deceived into defying the laws of God for nothing more than specious promises of paradise after you die, you'll be having more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back