Every elitist, no good left winger can be summed up in oprah.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
xpgTxkX.jpg

Feel free to add to that if you can. That, is every last left wing elitist unappreciative hypocritical scumbag in a nutshell.

Last edited:
I agree that Oprah is a complete and utter douchebag piece of shit.

She is everything that's wrong with this Country wrapped up in a neat, fat package.

Lives in an Ivory Tower but tries to pretend she's one of us. scumbag bitch

At least Trump doesn't pretend.

He's rich as hell, admits it, lives it and enjoys it to its fullest.

dimocraps are scum

Wonder what the piece of shit's Carbon Footprint is --

Oprah Winfrey House: Photos of Her Many Mansions

Where Is Oprah Winfrey’s House?
So, how many houses does Oprah own? Again, there isn’t just one Oprah Winfrey house. In fact, the major superstar has houses all over the United States, at least 8 of them.

Where does Oprah have homes? She has two houses located in Montecito, California, and another in Maui, Hawaii for when she wishes to escape the fast-paced Californian lifestyle. Her main home, however, is one of the two Montecito mansions where she spends the majority of her time.

And recently she bought a 43-acre estate on Orcas Island in the Pacific Northwest

I agree that Oprah is a complete and utter douchebag piece of shit.

She is everything that's wrong with this Country wrapped up in a neat, fat package.

Lives in an Ivory Tower but tries to pretend she's one of us. scumbag bitch

At least Trump doesn't pretend.

He's rich as hell, admits it, lives it and enjoys it to its fullest.

dimocraps are scum

Wonder what the piece of shit's Carbon Footprint is --

Oprah Winfrey House: Photos of Her Many Mansions

Where Is Oprah Winfrey’s House?
So, how many houses does Oprah own? Again, there isn’t just one Oprah Winfrey house. In fact, the major superstar has houses all over the United States, at least 8 of them.

Where does Oprah have homes? She has two houses located in Montecito, California, and another in Maui, Hawaii for when she wishes to escape the fast-paced Californian lifestyle. Her main home, however, is one of the two Montecito mansions where she spends the majority of her time.

And recently she bought a 43-acre estate on Orcas Island in the Pacific Northwest
She's just another Uncle Tom working for The Party of Slavery, The Democrat Party, and that is why she gets paid so well.

She is indeed a HUGE hypocrite and perhaps the best example of a liberal elitist in the world. Past or present.
It was some years ago I saw this clip about her 50+ room, I don't remember exactly but over $100 million house.
It wasn't even that. It was her bedroom. And in particular one piece. The TV. At the time high-end plasma TV's were expensive. But for Oprah that wasn't good enough. She couldn't find one exactly the size she wanted,,so she had a custom built plasma TV made just for her. It didn't stop there. She also had an automated device custom made where the TV came out of the floor and went up the wall...trackless.
I would say she probably spent..on just one thing... $100,000 and up for a custom made TV and the automated system.
It takes a special kind of elitist that you can't just settle for what is available, but must have one made just for you..... and then go on TV telling people about what can be done for the homeless. That is beyond hypocrite. That is a whole other being.

Let's be honest people... there is nothing special about Oprah in this case. She's par for the course.

All Democraps are trash like this. All of them. There isn't a single democrap anywhere, that is any different.

Look at Obama: The year before running for office, when no one would want to see his charitable giving, gave less than 1% of his multi-million dollar income. Yet he lectures us that we need to give more?

I was just watching a video by D'souza, where he was talking to some white kid at a college, who was arguing in favor of 'white privilege' and reparations.

The exchange was hilarious.

"So did you benefit from white privilege?"

kid: "Well um yes I did"

"and that white privilege is evil and wrong?"

kid: "Well yes."

"so would you be willing to give up your spot at this university, and give it to a minority in the name of reparations?"

kid: "uh er... well I don't believe in affirmative action"

And the exchange went on, but it was effectively, we're not talking about affirmative action, we're talking about giving up what you have to someone who does, in the name of reparations.

But of course this democrap left-wing kid, refused.

This is univerisal. All left-wingers are like this. The entire ideology, and political party, is built on this. I want you to give up everything for my ideals... but not me.

She's just another Uncle Tom working for The Party of Slavery, The Democrat Party, and that is why she gets paid so well.

She's actually quite accomplished, bright and successful.

But she just can't leave the stupidity she learned in the 'hood behind her.

You can take the girl out of the 'hood, but you can't take the 'hood out of the girl.

She also knows how to appeal to the idiot masses that made her who and what she is today.

That is also about half of it. The other half is plain old unsalted stupidity

Let's be honest people... there is nothing special about Oprah in this case. She's par for the course.

All Democraps are trash like this. All of them. There isn't a single democrap anywhere, that is any different.

Look at Obama: The year before running for office, when no one would want to see his charitable giving, gave less than 1% of his multi-million dollar income. Yet he lectures us that we need to give more?

I was just watching a video by D'souza, where he was talking to some white kid at a college, who was arguing in favor of 'white privilege' and reparations.

The exchange was hilarious.

"So did you benefit from white privilege?"

kid: "Well um yes I did"

"and that white privilege is evil and wrong?"

kid: "Well yes."

"so would you be willing to give up your spot at this university, and give it to a minority in the name of reparations?"

kid: "uh er... well I don't believe in affirmative action"

And the exchange went on, but it was effectively, we're not talking about affirmative action, we're talking about giving up what you have to someone who does, in the name of reparations.

But of course this democrap left-wing kid, refused.

This is univerisal. All left-wingers are like this. The entire ideology, and political party, is built on this. I want you to give up everything for my ideals... but not me.
You are describing human behavior, not liberals.
We are born selfish. In totality.
It must be trained out of us. Through parental discipline, and interaction with others we get that selfishness trained out of us to get along with other people.
That training is what is missing.
The "everyone get's a trophy" mentality, and giving kids practically everything they want without having to earn it...defending their kids behavior, even if their child is in the wrong...I could go on...as well as the vast majority of millennials are staggeringly socially retarded via spending their childhood with their faces buried in video screens.
The selfishness was never trained out of them. Sacrifice isn't a word they even comprehend.
It isn't liberalism. It is how millenials were raised.

All of those white women under the spell of donahue and oprah over the decades. And now our nation is in decline.

You can take the girl out of the 'hood, but you can't take the 'hood out of the girl.

She also knows how to appeal to the idiot masses that made her who and what she is today.

What she is is a coward. She knows the deal, but like so many elitists on the left that are bottom line driven (corporate thinking) she endears herself to HER TARGET AUDIENCE. She is all too aware that if she does not come across as WOKE AS POSSIBLE, that her empire's foundation will crack. It is good business, but it does not illustrate her as much as it reveals the left wing voting puppets that have almost no self awareness.

Let's look at corporations in America that the left always try to attach to republicans. Look at the number of corporations that endear themselves to the left wing identity politics by showing their political correctness.

Disney/ABC/ESPN
NBC
CBS
CNN
Nike
Starbucks
Gillette
OWN

On and on and on. Many corporations are just like that, and so many of them fear to be seen as Chick Fil A. Even though Chick Fil A is very successful, the left own the culture through the mass globalist media, the mass globalist education, and the mass globalist entertainment industry.

Regardless of the victories by Trump and as much as fun as we are having now, can we read the writing on the wall? This is where we are going and for those that are believers, you know the tribulations must happen before He returns again. The chess pieces are clearly being put in place, and our idolatry (we are guilty of it) is allowing it to happen.

Sounds gloomy and doomy, but a lot of Revelations is like that. Not for those that are sealed by His blood though for the great and terrible day.

Madison Avenue is a BIG PART of The Deep State.

A really big part.

They dictate to the advertisers, not the other way around.

Believe it.

Seen any abrupt changes n the last 18 Months?

If you haven't you're not paying attention.

What she is is a coward. She knows the deal, but like so many elitists on the left that are bottom line driven (corporate thinking) she endears herself to HER TARGET AUDIENCE. She is all too aware that if she does not come across as WOKE AS POSSIBLE, that her empire's foundation will crack. It is good business, but it does not illustrate her as much as it reveals the left wing voting puppets that have almost no self awareness.

Let's look at corporations in America that the left always try to attach to republicans. Look at the number of corporations that endear themselves to the left wing identity politics by showing their political correctness.

Disney/ABC/ESPN
NBC
CBS
CNN
Nike
Starbucks
Gillette
OWN

On and on and on. Many corporations are just like that, and so many of them fear to be seen as Chick Fil A. Even though Chick Fil A is very successful, the left own the culture through the mass globalist media, the mass globalist education, and the mass globalist entertainment industry.

Regardless of the victories by Trump and as much as fun as we are having now, can we read the writing on the wall? This is where we are going and for those that are believers, you know the tribulations must happen before He returns again. The chess pieces are clearly being put in place, and our idolatry (we are guilty of it) is allowing it to happen.

Sounds gloomy and doomy, but a lot of Revelations is like that. Not for those that are sealed by His blood though for the great and terrible day.

I don't know about all of that, but I am profoundly disturbed about the outcome of America, not from the left or right, but by the divisiveness of both.
This allows the real enemy to do what they want to do because all of the negative attention is not on them, but each other.
We have already lost a great deal...
1) Sick pay
2) Pensions
3) Affordable health insurance
The list can go on for better than a page...but no one talks about these things. Or why we have lost them. The real enemy ingeniously and very patiently removed them over a period of about 20 years. Knowing full well that people can be conditioned to accept almost anything, if the change is gradual.
Indeed it was.
Today, no one getting out of college expects any of the above things.
The enemy is corporatism, globalism and elitism.

divide-and-conquer-cartoon-pinterest.jpg

Last edited:

Disney/ABC/ESPN
NBC
CBS
CNN
Nike
Starbucks
Gillette
OWN

I don't know about all of that, but I am profoundly disturbed about the outcome of America, not from the left or right, but by the divisiveness of both.
This allows the real enemy to do what they want to do because all of the negative attention is not on them, but each other.
1) Sick pay
2) Pensions
The list can go on for better than a page...but no one talks about these things. Or why we have lost them. The real enemy ingeniously and very patiently removed them over a period of about 20 years. Knowing full well that people can be conditioned to accept almost anything, if the change was gradual.
Indeed it was.

View attachment 271200

I'm confused by your statement, because we have talked about all those things you listed.

Sick pay is a luxury. Let me ask you, if a farmer does not take their product to market, do you still pay the farmer? Let me ask you, if you hire someone to black top your driveway, and he ends up sick and doesn't do the work, do you still pay him? If you go to a restaurant, and the cook is sick and thus doesn't serve you food, do you still pay him?

Getting paid when you are not working, in any other context, is ludicrous. If you applied that standard to yourself personally, you would never pay someone who didn't work because they were sick. You would never go to a grocery store, find it didn't have the frozen pizza or whatever you wanted because the workers were sick, and still pay the store for it.

When a company offers paid sick time, that is a luxury. And the irony is, many of these businesses started with people who worked while they were sick. I've worked at small businesses, and the boss came in unless he was physically unable to move. Because when you run your own junk removal service, if you don't work, there is no money. That's how 1-800-GOT-JUNK started. One guy, with one truck.

Now people expect the company owner to pay them when they are not working, when the owner himself was never paid when he wasn't working.

Lastly, there is something very important that people seem to fail to grasp when dealing with benefits. Every benefit, is taken out of that employees check, through lower wages. By most estimates, most people would be paid between 20% to 30% more in wages, if they were not given so many benefits.

If the company has to pay people when they are sick, and not producing anything... then they have to pay them less money when they are productive. This is something that seemingly no one grasps. If I have $30,000 a year for a job, and you want a benefit that costs $1,000, Then how much do you get paid for that job? $29,000. If I have to pay $3,000 in taxes to Social Security, how much do you get paid? $26,000.

They did some research and found that to pay an employee $40,000, ended up costing the company roughly $60,000. Where did that extra $20,000 go? Benefits, taxes, regulations.

So you need to understand that every single time you say "I want more benefits", what you are in fact saying is "I want to be paid less money".

This should be obvious by the way. I had a guy I worked with who was a contract worker. They were paying him $90,000+ plus on his contact.
But when they offered to hire him on, the full-time wage was $60,000.

Pensions died out because they were terrible.

A pension is basically a fund the company owns. If the company goes bankrupt, the Pension is gone. Do you really want your entire retirement owned and controlled, by a company you don't even work for? Pensions only worked during the 30s to 70s, when you had companies lasting forever, and people stayed with the companies until they died.

In today's world, companies come and go constantly, and so do employees. The absolute last thing I want, is a pension. I have no intention of staying at this company for the rest of my life. Having them pay into a pension, that I'll never have, is ridiculous.

Instead I want them paying into a 401K, that when I leave this company, I'll roll it over to my IRA.

The day and time that pensions worked and made sense, is long over. We don't want them back.

Affordable health insurance

Well, I didn't vote for Obama. I didn't vote for the Democrats.
In 2006, I had an insurance policy for $67 a month. Covered everything I needed.

Now the cheapest insurance policy, is $250 a month, or more, and that's with a high deductible, and co-pays.

I didn't do this. The Democrat left-wingers did.

And it started with eliminating pre-existing condition clauses. What did you expect would happen to premiums, when you told people they can refuse to have insurance until they get cancer, sign up for insurance, and force all the premium payers to pay the insurance for people who refused to have insurance until they got sick?

Seriously, what did they think would happen to premiums?

So this is all due to Democrats. That's not partisanship, it is just the facts.

Disney/ABC/ESPN
NBC
CBS
CNN
Nike
Starbucks
Gillette
OWN

1) Sick pay
2) Pensions
The list can go on for better than a page...but no one talks about these things. Or why we have lost them. The real enemy ingeniously and very patiently removed them over a period of about 20 years. Knowing full well that people can be conditioned to accept almost anything, if the change was gradual.
Indeed it was.

View attachment 271200

I'm confused by your statement, because we have talked about all those things you listed.

Sick pay is a luxury. Let me ask you, if a farmer does not take their product to market, do you still pay the farmer? Let me ask you, if you hire someone to black top your driveway, and he ends up sick and doesn't do the work, do you still pay him? If you go to a restaurant, and the cook is sick and thus doesn't serve you food, do you still pay him?

Getting paid when you are not working, in any other context, is ludicrous. If you applied that standard to yourself personally, you would never pay someone who didn't work because they were sick. You would never go to a grocery store, find it didn't have the frozen pizza or whatever you wanted because the workers were sick, and still pay the store for it.

When a company offers paid sick time, that is a luxury. And the irony is, many of these businesses started with people who worked while they were sick. I've worked at small businesses, and the boss came in unless he was physically unable to move. Because when you run your own junk removal service, if you don't work, there is no money. That's how 1-800-GOT-JUNK started. One guy, with one truck.

Now people expect the company owner to pay them when they are not working, when the owner himself was never paid when he wasn't working.

Lastly, there is something very important that people seem to fail to grasp when dealing with benefits. Every benefit, is taken out of that employees check, through lower wages. By most estimates, most people would be paid between 20% to 30% more in wages, if they were not given so many benefits.

If the company has to pay people when they are sick, and not producing anything... then they have to pay them less money when they are productive. This is something that seemingly no one grasps. If I have $30,000 a year for a job, and you want a benefit that costs $1,000, Then how much do you get paid for that job? $29,000. If I have to pay $3,000 in taxes to Social Security, how much do you get paid? $26,000.

They did some research and found that to pay an employee $40,000, ended up costing the company roughly $60,000. Where did that extra $20,000 go? Benefits, taxes, regulations.

So you need to understand that every single time you say "I want more benefits", what you are in fact saying is "I want to be paid less money".

This should be obvious by the way. I had a guy I worked with who was a contract worker. They were paying him $90,000+ plus on his contact.

A pension is basically a fund the company owns. If the company goes bankrupt, the Pension is gone. Do you really want your entire retirement owned and controlled, by a company you don't even work for? Pensions only worked during the 30s to 70s, when you had companies lasting forever, and people stayed with the companies until they died.

In today's world, companies come and go constantly, and so do employees. The absolute last thing I want, is a pension. I have no intention of staying at this company for the rest of my life. Having them pay into a pension, that I'll never have, is ridiculous.

Instead I want them paying into a 401K, that when I leave this company, I'll roll it over to my IRA.

The day and time that pensions worked and made sense, is long over. We don't want them back.

In 2006, I had an insurance policy for $67 a month. Covered everything I needed.

Now the cheapest insurance policy, is $250 a month, or more, and that's with a high deductible, and co-pays.

And it started with eliminating pre-existing condition clauses. What did you expect would happen to premiums, when you told people they can refuse to have insurance until they get cancer, sign up for insurance, and force all the premium payers to pay the insurance for people who refused to have insurance until they got sick?

Sorry guy - but you are misinformed.
Pensions were gold. Old Pensions, some times referred to as "original" or "Old fashioned" Pensions. They died out in the 90's.
Companies WERE, by law, required to keep the pensions funded to at least 80% or higher. As well as the funds were the property of the employee, not the employer.
Corporatism is government and corporations working together to benefit each other. After the mid 80's, those regulations were removed. Companies were allowed to fund as low as 70%, companies were also allowed to risk pension funds by investing a % of it IN THE COMPANY ITSELF. (Hello Enron). As well as profit from the monies earned through their investments.
That is when pensions became terrible.
"Real" pensions were guaranteed, highly funded and regulated.

Disney/ABC/ESPN
NBC
CBS
CNN
Nike
Starbucks
Gillette
OWN

1) Sick pay
2) Pensions
Indeed it was.

View attachment 271200

Pensions were gold. Old Pensions, some times referred to as "original" or "Old fashioned" Pensions. They died out in the 90's.
Companies WERE, by law, required to keep the pensions funded to at least 80% or higher. As well as the funds were the property of the employee, not the employer.
Corporatism is government and corporations working together to benefit each other. After the mid 80's, those regulations were removed. Companies were allowed to fund as low as 70%, companies were also allowed to risk pension funds by investing a % of it IN THE COMPANY ITSELF. (Hello Enron). As well as profit from the monies earned through their investments.

Yes, if the company has the money. What if the company doesn't have the money? You can say "the law says"... but if I don't have the money, it doesn't matter what the law says.

If I sign a contract with you, that says I'll pay your mortgage on your house, and then I get laid off at my job.... I don't have the money. Doesn't matter what the law says, what the "guarantee" is, or what the "regulation" is.

I don't have the money.

Perfect example, GM and Chrysler or Honda and Toyota.

The expensive Union pensions, drove GM and Chrysler into bankruptcy. Honda and Toyota had just as much of a hit during the down turn, but they didn't go bankrupt from pension and legacy costs.

2VmPUH3jFVEeMw-UyA2C2WDtX159WVBJyVxMjleOuHSfDFsRofnXIVMSOc5sK6y34l1_12Y0YXWZoh6TgS18oVAWaEVOtzyrF_cPSftvR6UcbivuiZrVZJVijvGUVGnr_KEjbjcWG9gCsWjjpuQNwCRFAvIiNgbYIxXhDuASFyI8xR0g6VukdZ-E2pUSWBEabUmkIWLdohiO84x67cH6EC8cAu15zQVjlOeTaLwU7u2jitASaNs6SJ56NR1pfZ90Wnt6gd-GDWeW0Rj6pUdCCPW8VnbuI8_fmvMJ2NkWRnwq3bYq_X4Va4HOaasJo5nqI95NY3laS7EP-guz4Xfu5NtzXaM8JelAG3n0SYNgfrt3iqNRpAKlwMKIImJ2kBGLxF79VyNC4UZGnUEc_aBTbSKVX2HYGX4AmngvYjvWS66QW3--qlFhBUniXC6m7R4jaZTdbSOoPvltHvWJERdN2Yh4JCXP-4VBhA-mT5-ZUh9_KfKTw-0PqZOhg3Lig3J__PGLpfjyXlHQQCMtoMhW8AJHbxB--Gos0GubsWUjof3cJpbNDJJMya3eqtAFNgstr2pFZg1Y-HW7W4pWVP_mxh_rXtasbIji51bhG_YNEz6Umz1AXCrWxqm05BUBiBqXLknqMUAqPUcQpQ-icEXimxMchjQ5Ww=w437-h640-no

This is why pensions are gone. They are not practical, or economic in this day and age.

Better to have a 401K, where the ownership of the retirement fund is YOU. People who count on others to supply their needs, end up hurting in the end, just like all the employees from GM who ended up without jobs or a pension after the bankruptcy.

People who take control of their own retirement will always do better, like the employees of Toyota and Honda, who had their money in their own accounts, invested in assets they own.

Disney/ABC/ESPN
NBC
CBS
CNN
Nike
Starbucks
Gillette
OWN

1) Sick pay
2) Pensions
Indeed it was.

View attachment 271200

Yes, if the company has the money. What if the company doesn't have the money? You can say "the law says"... but if I don't have the money, it doesn't matter what the law says.

If I sign a contract with you, that says I'll pay your mortgage on your house, and then I get laid off at my job.... I don't have the money. Doesn't matter what the law says, what the "guarantee" is, or what the "regulation" is.

I don't have the money.

Perfect example, GM and Chrysler or Honda and Toyota.

The expensive Union pensions, drove GM and Chrysler into bankruptcy. Honda and Toyota had just as much of a hit during the down turn, but they didn't go bankrupt from pension and legacy costs.

2VmPUH3jFVEeMw-UyA2C2WDtX159WVBJyVxMjleOuHSfDFsRofnXIVMSOc5sK6y34l1_12Y0YXWZoh6TgS18oVAWaEVOtzyrF_cPSftvR6UcbivuiZrVZJVijvGUVGnr_KEjbjcWG9gCsWjjpuQNwCRFAvIiNgbYIxXhDuASFyI8xR0g6VukdZ-E2pUSWBEabUmkIWLdohiO84x67cH6EC8cAu15zQVjlOeTaLwU7u2jitASaNs6SJ56NR1pfZ90Wnt6gd-GDWeW0Rj6pUdCCPW8VnbuI8_fmvMJ2NkWRnwq3bYq_X4Va4HOaasJo5nqI95NY3laS7EP-guz4Xfu5NtzXaM8JelAG3n0SYNgfrt3iqNRpAKlwMKIImJ2kBGLxF79VyNC4UZGnUEc_aBTbSKVX2HYGX4AmngvYjvWS66QW3--qlFhBUniXC6m7R4jaZTdbSOoPvltHvWJERdN2Yh4JCXP-4VBhA-mT5-ZUh9_KfKTw-0PqZOhg3Lig3J__PGLpfjyXlHQQCMtoMhW8AJHbxB--Gos0GubsWUjof3cJpbNDJJMya3eqtAFNgstr2pFZg1Y-HW7W4pWVP_mxh_rXtasbIji51bhG_YNEz6Umz1AXCrWxqm05BUBiBqXLknqMUAqPUcQpQ-icEXimxMchjQ5Ww=w437-h640-no

This is why pensions are gone. They are not practical, or economic in this day and age.

Better to have a 401K, where the ownership of the retirement fund is YOU. People who count on others to supply their needs, end up hurting in the end, just like all the employees from GM who ended up without jobs or a pension after the bankruptcy.

People who take control of their own retirement will always do better, like the employees of Toyota and Honda, who had their money in their own accounts, invested in assets they own.
Sorry, but again you are wrong.
In the event the company cannot fund the original pensions, they were guaranteed by the government and pension insurance. Even if the company collapsed into bankruptcy, employees would get no less than 80% of the value of their oension, AND REMEMBER YOU DIDN'T PAY ONE DIME OF THIS MONEY. It was a part of your compensation.
AGain, you are talking about newer pension plans that were deregulated. Plenty of people lost everything because, again, the government went along with corporations to save THEM money not American citizens.

Forum List

Back