Every leftist is at war with America, we "normals" need to start fighting back...

"Normal" people go about their business, holding down a job, or running a business, raising a family, and they are not obsessed with transforming the world as leftists are.

The reason lefitsts control so many of our institutions is that they are fighting for control and the "normals" are not fighting back.

The most recent institution to fall to leftists it the Boy Scouts, which is now admitting girls and changed its name so that is no longer a place where boys can transform into men.

The Catholic Church was long ago infiltrated by the left, which is why we're having a vocation crisis and a gradual dwindling off of membership.

All Protestant churches, except evangelicals, fell to the leftists long ago, and you see these churches becoming increasingly irrelevant as they ordain homosexuals as bishops and advise women that abortion is good.

The media was once diverse in viewpoint but now it is almost exclusive leftist, except for Fox and some internet publications like Drudge and Lucianne.

Maybe you go back to the carnival so you can find your mind. The right controls the federal/state/local government. I was a boy scout and I'd have been very happy to go on campouts with girls. I don't see how that stops anyone from transforming into men. And the media? Hah!

The leftists hate America, they hate God, they hate the military, they hate Christians, they hate everything normal and wholesome and love the twisted and perverted.

it would be better if you united with other Christians instead of taking on the left like this. A united Christian nation is going to kick the lefts ass every time.

I disagree .. It's time to kick lefist butt at every opportunity, they are just too annoying to do otherwise. We should all help them over the cliff.

I am a liberal and I really don't think there will be any conservative kicking my ass. You conservatives know nothing about God. We love America more than you do. And we respect the military more also. Do we love all that's not normal or is it that we feel every human deserves to be guaranteed t he constitutional rights as granted in the document? Because you retarded ass conservatives will certainly not object to LGBTQ people paying taxes.

The leftists hate America, they hate God, they hate the military, they hate Christians, they hate everything normal and wholesome and love the twisted and perverted.

it would be better if you united with other Christians instead of taking on the left like this. A united Christian nation is going to kick the lefts ass every time.

I disagree .. It's time to kick lefist butt at every opportunity, they are just too annoying to do otherwise. We should all help them over the cliff.

I am a liberal and I really don't think there will be any conservative kicking my ass. You conservatives know nothing about God. We love America more than you do. And we respect the military more also. Do we love all that's not normal or is it that we feel every human deserves to be guaranteed t he constitutional rights as granted in the document? Because you retarded ass conservatives will certainly not object to LGBTQ people paying taxes.

nice rant ... y'all are screwing up a lot of young lives, adding confusion when there's confusion enough, leave the kids alone .. education not indoctrination ..live and let live... no problem with me then...

"Normal" people go about their business, holding down a job, or running a business, raising a family, and they are not obsessed with transforming the world as leftists are.

The reason lefitsts control so many of our institutions is that they are fighting for control and the "normals" are not fighting back.

The most recent institution to fall to leftists it the Boy Scouts, which is now admitting girls and changed its name so that is no longer a place where boys can transform into men.

The Catholic Church was long ago infiltrated by the left, which is why we're having a vocation crisis and a gradual dwindling off of membership.

All Protestant churches, except evangelicals, fell to the leftists long ago, and you see these churches becoming increasingly irrelevant as they ordain homosexuals as bishops and advise women that abortion is good.

The media was once diverse in viewpoint but now it is almost exclusive leftist, except for Fox and some internet publications like Drudge and Lucianne.
"Every leftist is at war with America, we "normals" need to start fighting back..."
Rightwing extremists and trumpettes are anything but 'normal.' Anything but mentally and emotionally healthy or reasonable. This thread is a perfect example of that. Making such a broad sweeping generalization about those who don't think like you way and calling them 'not normal' as opposed to you being normal .... such utter partisan BS, such tunnel vision... Get a grip on reality.

"Every leftist is at war with America, we "normals" need to start fighting back..."
Rightwing extremists and trumpettes are anything but 'normal.' Anything but mentally and emotionally healthy or reasonable. This thread is a perfect example of that. Making such a broad sweeping generalization about those who don't think like you way and calling them 'not normal' as opposed to you being normal .... such utter partisan BS, such tunnel vision... Get a grip on reality.

Lets look at McCain... He voted 83% of the time with Trump... But that is not enough for the Orange Jesus people, 100% or you are scum...

Lets look at McCain... He voted 83% of the time with Trump... But that is not enough for the Orange Jesus people, 100% or you are scum...
They are extremists, plain and simple.

nice rant ... y'all are screwing up a lot of young lives, adding confusion when there's confusion enough, leave the kids alone .. education not indoctrination ..live and let live... no problem with me then...

It's very ironic that the Right accuses the Left of making education 'indoctrination' because that is just what the Right wants to do: indoctrinate children to their (the Right's) way of thinking. This post indicates a complete lack of self awareness.

Indeed, indeed.

The leftists have already won though. By 2024 Texas will turn blue from all the illegal and legal immigration.

It wouldn't if you guys stopped pushing Hispanics out of your party.

I am in no way associated with the republican party. Their mistake was failing to conserve anything and letting in so many immigrants in. Note that the republican party will survive, what I mean by that the leftists have won is that America is well on its way to becoming a 3rd world shithole, or having a major internal conflict. Not sure which is a better option, but if you think that the country can have a majority 3rd world population and not become a 3rd world country, you are in for a surprise.

The people are what fundamentally makes any country what it is.

Bush made big inroads with Hispanics. He won 44% of their vote in 2004 and took New Mexico, Nevada, and Colorado, the last time a Republican candidate won those states. Then in 2006 when he came up with a plan to provide a pathway to legalization for those who have been here for decades leading productive lives, a sensible thing to do given years of the government letting this problem compound, conservatives had a collective meltdown, killed it, and lost all of that Hispanic support in the process. Texas wouldn't be in danger of turning blue if conservatives would takes their heads out of their asses, ditch their xenophobia, and come to the table to appropriately deal with this issue once and for all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most Mexicans Catholic and conservative?

That's been my observation, anyways.

It's very ironic that the Right accuses the Left of making education 'indoctrination' because that is just what the Right wants to do: indoctrinate children to their (the Right's) way of thinking. This post indicates a complete lack of self awareness.

Yeah, because teaching 10 year olds about anal sex is not wrong on so many levels, amirite?

/sarcasm

Ofc the leftists are running an indoctrination system, Fuck Off. It needs to stop ASAP.

Indeed, indeed.

The leftists have already won though. By 2024 Texas will turn blue from all the illegal and legal immigration.

I am in no way associated with the republican party. Their mistake was failing to conserve anything and letting in so many immigrants in. Note that the republican party will survive, what I mean by that the leftists have won is that America is well on its way to becoming a 3rd world shithole, or having a major internal conflict. Not sure which is a better option, but if you think that the country can have a majority 3rd world population and not become a 3rd world country, you are in for a surprise.

Bush made big inroads with Hispanics. He won 44% of their vote in 2004 and took New Mexico, Nevada, and Colorado, the last time a Republican candidate won those states. Then in 2006 when he came up with a plan to provide a pathway to legalization for those who have been here for decades leading productive lives, a sensible thing to do given years of the government letting this problem compound, conservatives had a collective meltdown, killed it, and lost all of that Hispanic support in the process. Texas wouldn't be in danger of turning blue if conservatives would takes their heads out of their asses, ditch their xenophobia, and come to the table to appropriately deal with this issue once and for all.

So the only way to get the hispanic vote is to let in all the 3rd world horde.

That's exactly how America will turn into a 3rd world country. It's not exactly xenophobia to not want to have to live in a 3rd world country. After all, that's exactly the reason why the immigrants want to get in.
It's mentally ill to think immigrants coming here will turn America in to a third world country..... Did the poor Irish? Did the Japanese? Did the Chinese? Did the Italians? Did the Germans? Did the Koreans?

Time to get a grip on reality and pack your racist, xenophobic, insecurities away.....

All men are created equal, by God.....skin color or language matters not.

Before you cast the first stone or try to remove the sawdust out of my eye, take the plank out of your own eye first!

All lies. This sounds like a sorry attempt to justify the fact that you are a sperm gurgler or some other sick sexual perverted piece of shit. Try this: go fuck yourself.

Indeed, indeed.

That's exactly how America will turn into a 3rd world country. It's not exactly xenophobia to not want to have to live in a 3rd world country. After all, that's exactly the reason why the immigrants want to get in.
It's mentally ill to think immigrants coming here will turn America in to a third world country..... Did the poor Irish? Did the Japanese? Did the Chinese? Did the Italians? Did the Germans? Did the Koreans?

Time to get a grip on reality and pack your racist, xenophobic, insecurities away.....

Do it legally dumass.

Yeah, because teaching 10 year olds about anal sex is not wrong on so many levels, amirite?

/sarcasm

Ofc the leftists are running an indoctrination system, Fuck Off. It needs to stop ASAP.
I don't know where it is being done, teaching that to 10 year old, but if it is taught, it must be part of sex education courses, which are not bad. Sex education is a good thing. As well, what is taught in American schools is no different than is taught in schools around the world. I have taught in four different countries in schools in different parts of the world, and worked with teachers from all over the world. What is taught in American schools is modern life, not some leftist ideology.

Teaching sex education protects young people; it doesn't harm them. No one is teaching them to do anything or promoting any kind of lifestyle--the object is knowledge and knowledge is power. A kid without knowledge is far more likely to be taken advantage of. No one is going to do anything sexual he/she doesn't want to as long as he/she has knowledge.

Milk-Toast Romney never fought back. GWB was tied to the whipping post. Most R are actually a D in disguise.

It is to the point I hope for a Civil War so I can watch them bleed to death in the gutter. They killed my spirit of co-existence. I don't want them around.

Start with Leftist TV......eliminate the smug scum.

Leftists are like cock roaches. They must move in and take over. You can try to kill them off, but they will just come up the sewer and back into your home and claim it as their own.

Fox went leftist last year when the CEO turned normal operations over to his faggot sons. They appeal to a specific democratic but are slowly moving left.
Television is owned by the left.
Our colleges are owned by the left.
Entire states are as well.

.. So You say... :lol:

My children grew up in Silicon Valley, trust me, I know liberal indoctrination when I see it & live it... I grew up in California as well.

It's not ironic when you see all the failures/motivations of the controlling ultra-leftist Democratic Party to recognize that there's got to be a better way.. Trump, moderate conservatives are by far the lesser of the 2 evils.

11063635_10204541453476412_5989068899810593492_n.jpg

Indeed, indeed.

Ironically, when the Irish came, they were accused of bringing down the country...same with the Japanese, the Chinese, the Italians, the Polish, the Jews......not so much the Germans because they were here in large numbers since the beginning....and not quite that many Koreans to alarm the xenophobes.

Indeed, indeed.

Ironically, when the Irish came, they were accused of bringing down the country...same with the Japanese, the Chinese, the Italians, the Polish, the Jews......not so much the Germans because they were here in large numbers since the beginning....and not quite that many Koreans to alarm the xenophobes.

Those immigrants came legally before the implementation of welfare in the 30’s. NONE of those nationals are nearly as disgusting, immoral and dependent as are wetbacks from Mexico, Central and South America where they breed like filthy rodents, behead people with chainsaws and hang people from bridges. Stop playing stupid, pull your head from your ass....look up all meaningful statistics such as incarceration rates, criminality, welfare, abortion...etc.
Wetbacks are what they are....a browner nation is a more dangerous, more dependent, less productive nation...sorry the truth hurts your noble little feelings.

Forum List

Back