Every leftist is at war with America, we "normals" need to start fighting back...

We must participate in the political system by turning out to vote in EVERY election at all levels. We can regain control of this nation in only one way - at the ballot box.

Regain control? You haven't lost it...yet.

The Catholic Church was long ago infiltrated by the left, which is why we're having a vocation crisis and a gradual dwindling off of membership.

All Protestant churches, except evangelicals, fell to the leftists long ago, and you see these churches becoming increasingly irrelevant as they ordain homosexuals as bishops and advise women that abortion is good.

You got a real problem on your hands...

FT_16.08.23_religNones_examples.png

We must participate in the political system by turning out to vote in EVERY election at all levels. We can regain control of this nation in only one way - at the ballot box.

You already have control of everything.

So why is it you can't get anything done?

You already have control of everything.

So why is it you can't get anything done?

Probably because the republicans are corporate stooges and do not have the best interests of their voters at heart.

By the way, there are some REAL psychos in this thread. Please, take a look at your lives. Then ordinarily I'd advocate for you to take your beloved guns in hand and blow your brains out, but that would be against the rules, so instead I'll gently suggest finding a patient therapist to help you sort out your issues.

Indeed, indeed.

The leftists have already won though. By 2024 Texas will turn blue from all the illegal and legal immigration.

It wouldn't if you guys stopped pushing Hispanics out of your party.

"Normal" people go about their business, holding down a job, or running a business, raising a family, and they are not obsessed with transforming the world as leftists are.

The reason lefitsts control so many of our institutions is that they are fighting for control and the "normals" are not fighting back.

The most recent institution to fall to leftists it the Boy Scouts, which is now admitting girls and changed its name so that is no longer a place where boys can transform into men.

The Catholic Church was long ago infiltrated by the left, which is why we're having a vocation crisis and a gradual dwindling off of membership.

All Protestant churches, except evangelicals, fell to the leftists long ago, and you see these churches becoming increasingly irrelevant as they ordain homosexuals as bishops and advise women that abortion is good.

The media was once diverse in viewpoint but now it is almost exclusive leftist, except for Fox and some internet publications like Drudge and Lucianne.

I thought righties were pro business ?

Scouts move is strictly business based . They can’t compete wh all the options kids have now a days . What do do?! Add girls and double your target market .

Indeed, indeed.

The leftists have already won though. By 2024 Texas will turn blue from all the illegal and legal immigration.

I am in no way associated with the republican party. Their mistake was failing to conserve anything and letting in so many immigrants in. Note that the republican party will survive, what I mean by that the leftists have won is that America is well on its way to becoming a 3rd world shithole, or having a major internal conflict. Not sure which is a better option, but if you think that the country can have a majority 3rd world population and not become a 3rd world country, you are in for a surprise.

The people are what fundamentally makes any country what it is.

"Normal" people go about their business, holding down a job, or running a business, raising a family, and they are not obsessed with transforming the world as leftists are.

The reason lefitsts control so many of our institutions is that they are fighting for control and the "normals" are not fighting back.

The most recent institution to fall to leftists it the Boy Scouts, which is now admitting girls and changed its name so that is no longer a place where boys can transform into men.

The media was once diverse in viewpoint but now it is almost exclusive leftist, except for Fox and some internet publications like Drudge and Lucianne.

The fact is that it is extremists on the left and right that are ruining the country. Americans are rejecting them both and are tired of both.

Indeed, indeed.

I am in no way associated with the republican party. Their mistake was failing to conserve anything and letting in so many immigrants in. Note that the republican party will survive, what I mean by that the leftists have won is that America is well on its way to becoming a 3rd world shithole, or having a major internal conflict. Not sure which is a better option, but if you think that the country can have a majority 3rd world population and not become a 3rd world country, you are in for a surprise.

Bush made big inroads with Hispanics. He won 44% of their vote in 2004 and took New Mexico, Nevada, and Colorado, the last time a Republican candidate won those states. Then in 2006 when he came up with a plan to provide a pathway to legalization for those who have been here for decades leading productive lives, a sensible thing to do given years of the government letting this problem compound, conservatives had a collective meltdown, killed it, and lost all of that Hispanic support in the process. Texas wouldn't be in danger of turning blue if conservatives would takes their heads out of their asses, ditch their xenophobia, and come to the table to appropriately deal with this issue once and for all.

Unfortunately the left globalist new world order will not allow ambitious people born into the serf class to get out of that status.

Through mass regulation, with the ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE becoming more and more advanced, humans bye and large are becoming more and more useless. Pretty much in the way.

I believe there is a culling of the herd that WILL be happening in order to create a world that fits into that new paradigm.

Is that paranoia on my part? Yeah, of course. Then again look at California as the "canary in the coal mine." See what is happening in Europe. Look at ALL of the regulations passed under the guise of "concerns for the planet" or the insidious PC shit. All of those things geared to make it virtually impossible entrepreneurs to thrive. California has all but completely priced out the middle class. More and more people in the MIDDLE CLASS are either moving out or adding to tent city.

This is what is happening, and look at California as the sign of things to come. You think Trump can really make that much of a difference? When he is done, whether it is in 2020, or 2024, that will be it. How many individuals with passion for America would realistically run for president knowing that they will be enduring relentless attacks like this?

Would you?

Normal = white male

The leftists hate America, they hate God, they hate the military, they hate Christians, they hate everything normal and wholesome and love the twisted and perverted.
You keep telling yourself that to make your loss of any morals more palatable......trumpanzees.

Go right ahead...as we will do also.

Unfortunately the left globalist new world order will not allow ambitious people born into the serf class to get out of that status.

Through mass regulation, with the ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE becoming more and more advanced, humans bye and large are becoming more and more useless. Pretty much in the way.

I believe there is a culling of the herd that WILL be happening in order to create a world that fits into that new paradigm.

Is that paranoia on my part? Yeah, of course. Then again look at California as the "canary in the coal mine." See what is happening in Europe. Look at ALL of the regulations passed under the guise of "concerns for the planet" or the insidious PC shit. All of those things geared to make it virtually impossible entrepreneurs to thrive. California has all but completely priced out the middle class. More and more people in the MIDDLE CLASS are either moving out or adding to tent city.

This is what is happening, and look at California as the sign of things to come. You think Trump can really make that much of a difference? When he is done, whether it is in 2020, or 2024, that will be it. How many individuals with passion for America would realistically run for president knowing that they will be enduring relentless attacks like this?

Would you?

Normal = white male
To trumpanzees, apparently.

Indeed, indeed.

Bush made big inroads with Hispanics. He won 44% of their vote in 2004 and took New Mexico, Nevada, and Colorado, the last time a Republican candidate won those states. Then in 2006 when he came up with a plan to provide a pathway to legalization for those who have been here for decades leading productive lives, a sensible thing to do given years of the government letting this problem compound, conservatives had a collective meltdown, killed it, and lost all of that Hispanic support in the process. Texas wouldn't be in danger of turning blue if conservatives would takes their heads out of their asses, ditch their xenophobia, and come to the table to appropriately deal with this issue once and for all.

So the only way to get the hispanic vote is to let in all the 3rd world horde.

That's exactly how America will turn into a 3rd world country. It's not exactly xenophobia to not want to have to live in a 3rd world country. After all, that's exactly the reason why the immigrants want to get in.

Last edited:

the time is soon running out trying to be civilized with these fckers that is for sure
And what are you going to do? :71:

Milk-Toast Romney never fought back. GWB was tied to the whipping post. Most R are actually a D in disguise.

It is to the point I hope for a Civil War so I can watch them bleed to death in the gutter. They killed my spirit of co-existence. I don't want them around.

Start with Leftist TV......eliminate the smug scum.
If you don't want to be around us, I suggest you find another country to squat in.
Milk-Toast Romney never fought back. GWB was tied to the whipping post. Most R are actually a D in disguise.

It is to the point I hope for a Civil War so I can watch them bleed to death in the gutter. They killed my spirit of co-existence. I don't want them around.

Start with Leftist TV......eliminate the smug scum.
If you don't want to be around us, I suggest you find another country to squat in.
Nobody wants to be around you turds.. Might I suggest Venezuela or Argentina, where your policies are already in place and thriving.

Indeed, indeed.

What else unites the republicans besides their bogey men?

I think this nation is done. My sad realization after years of fighting the darkness. Politicians, left or right are selling America out... Democrat or Republican, they don't represent America anymore.Let's just dissolve America into separate little fiefdoms. When I see poor homeless and jobless Americans given the short shrug and sanctuary given to illegal aliens that take jobs and homes, and THAT is some how a GOOD thing that's an indication of how twisted this has gotten. America is pretty much screwed.

I think this nation is done. My sad realization after years of fighting the darkness. Politicians, left or right are selling America out... Democrat or Republican, they don't represent America anymore.Let's just dissolve America into separate little fiefdoms. When I see poor homeless and jobless Americans given the short shrug and sanctuary given to illegal aliens that take jobs and homes, and THAT is some how a GOOD thing that's an indication of how twisted this has gotten. America is pretty much screwed.
Divide & conquer has always been an effective strategy.

Forum List

Back