Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17.

I was an angel by the time I was 16.

When I was 12, however.....I did shit with girls I haven't done since.

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

Stay on topic if you can.
Attempted rape is not "outrageous". It's criminal.

So is slander ...

I don't know anyone who is the same person today that they were as a teenager 30 or 40 years ago.
Having said that should YOUR life be upended over unsubstantiated accusations from your youth? Matters not if you are guilty or not. The accusation alone will likely end your career or make things very difficult for you.
Is this who we are now as a nation? Have we truly tossed the scales of justice out the window and replaced them with guilty until proven innocent?

I never tried to rape a girl when I was 16 or 17.

I never tried to rape a girl when I was 16 or 17.
Lies

From where?
She wont name a specific location because that could actually be corroborated and thus would bust her lie.

Says you, citing you. And you're nobody.

Meanwhile, she's willing to testify before congress on the matter.

She should be heard.

30 fucking years ago ..

Like people don’t remember traumatic events from 30 years ago?

Then why don't they say something then why wait till he becomes a senator, president, judge?

How come liberals are not dragging out the 50 or so girls I fucked when I was in high school to become a new maintenance guy at a new job?

Because your career as a slut does not give you the possibility of being put into a position in which you could fuck up the rights of millions of other people. You do realize that you have just confessed to being a slut/whore/skank. You probably have several diseases. Don't know whether you have ever committed a crime. Too funny. You really were a bimbo, weren't you.

I never attempted to rape a girl at 16 or 17.

If attempted forcible rape is something that you consider perfectly normal for a teenager, is there something you want to tell us, Gramps?
See ^^^^^
A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles our system is founded on.

A perfect example of someone ignoring the principles this thread was founded on: "Every one of you likely did something outrageous at the age of 16 or 17'.

I never tried to forcible rape anyone at 16 or 17. Trying to blow this off as typical behavior for a teen boy is ridiculous.

Now that is true….

However, if there wasn’t police involvement…let me restate that….CONFIRMED police involvement meaning the authorities were called and he was questioned…I am not of the position that this is “forcible rape”.

And—this is for everyone on the left—save the “well his record was whitewashed” nonsense. The record is the record; as imperfect or imperfect as it may be. If you’re going to run that offense, then everything these jugheads said about Obama is in play; “records of his birth in nigeria were whitewashed” or whatever.

We have an eye witness: Christine Blasey Ford. The woman who was claims that she was attacked by Kavanaugh as a teenager, where he attempted to forcibly rape her.

And this is not a story she's made up for the confirmation hearings. But an experience she recounted in counselling in 2012, with third party documentation to prove it. With other witnesses confirming that she cited Kavanaugh as the person that attempted to rape her as a teenager.

Long before the hearings.

She should be heard.

Okay. But if you and I were having a fight today and then you become the nominee for Federal judge or Astronaut or whatever 35 years from today; if I don’t call the police and say you assaulted me today, I can’t claim it was an assault 35 years from now..can I?

What stinks more is that Kav was nominated on July 9. Where was this Allegation then?

As I understand he was on Trump’s list of judges the blob released before he even won the election. Where was the allegation then?

I’m not sure what job Kav holds now…still no allegation?

This stinks.

Fine, hear her but the Senators of both parties should be asking those questions I asked above. And please save the hooey about it taking her this long to muster the courage and all associated crapolla. If she thought it was an attack in 1983; she should have called the police in 1983. Its that simple.
She was 15, at an underage drinking party (one assumes unsupervised), so while I agree with you that her story smells funny, it's not at all surprising that she didn't tell any adults about it. Then SHE would have been in trouble too.
I've investigated lots of accusations and interviewed lots of nuts, and this is one where I would definitely be asking a whole lot more questions.

PS Have we heard from this Judge guy yet? The friend who apparently jumped on top of them, allowing her to escape?

Not attempted rape. Is that something you did? Did it work? Would you forget it?

Yes, it is where we are as a nation now. There is another thread that is a dozen pages long where a man was accused of peeing on US flags. Ever single conservative in the thread has assumed guilt, most them are also saying to is wrong to assume guilt in this case.

Like everything else in our country, Justice is no a matter of politics, nothing else. If the outcome does not match the viewers point of view then justice has not been served.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The same people trying to condemn 17 year old Kavanaugh for something that we have no proof actually happened make excuses for 17 year old Trayvon Margin beating the shit out of George Zimmerman.

Just sayin'.

Eye witness testimony is evidence. And we have a woman who was an eye witness: Christine Blasey Ford.
i'm pretty sure you can't act as your own witness.

I'm pretty sure you can. As women who are raped routinely testify of their own experience.

A woman testified Monday that her former boss trapped her in his tanning salon on Chicago’s West Loop, forced her back to his apartment across the street and sexually assaulted her twice in 2009.

Woman testifies her ex-boss at tanning salon sexually assaulted her in 2009

And again...

A 58-year-old woman testified Wednesday that a man -- later identified as former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow II -- rode his bicycle up to her home in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, asked her if she was married and left.

Women testify against ex-NFL player accused of rape, kidnapping

Demonstrating that yes, a woman can be her own witness of her experiences. You may be thinking of the hearsay rule, in which a person testifies of what they heard someone else say. In this case, Ford is expressing her *own* experiences. Which have no hearsay restrictions.

If you believe they aren't allowed to testify of their own experiences, please show us the law, legal precedent or evidence to demonstrate this.

Not attempted rape. Is that something you did? Did it work? Would you forget it?

She obviously did. She has no idea where it happened.

The same people trying to condemn 17 year old Kavanaugh for something that we have no proof actually happened make excuses for 17 year old Trayvon Margin beating the shit out of George Zimmerman.

Just sayin'.

Eye witness testimony is evidence. And we have a woman who was an eye witness: Christine Blasey Ford.
i'm pretty sure you can't act as your own witness.

I'm pretty sure you can. As women who are raped routinely testify of their own experience.

A woman testified Monday that her former boss trapped her in his tanning salon on Chicago’s West Loop, forced her back to his apartment across the street and sexually assaulted her twice in 2009.

Woman testifies her ex-boss at tanning salon sexually assaulted her in 2009

And again...

A 58-year-old woman testified Wednesday that a man -- later identified as former NFL tight end Kellen Winslow II -- rode his bicycle up to her home in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, asked her if she was married and left.

Women testify against ex-NFL player accused of rape, kidnapping

Demonstrating that yes, a woman can be her own witness of her experiences. You may be thinking of the hearsay rule, in which a person testifies of what they heard someone else say. In this case, Ford is expressing her *own* experiences. Which have no hearsay restrictions.

If you believe they aren't allowed to testify of their own experiences, please show us the law, legal precedent or evidence to demonstrate this.

She is a liberal with a cross to burn and a drunk high school kid to boot..

Get the fuck out of here.

She recounted the experience in couples therapy in 2012 in which she cites a 'prominant federal judge. She has the notes from that therapy session. She also has witnesses that she cited Kavanaugh specifically. Years before these hearings.
So what. If it wasn’t traumatic enough to warrant police involvement in 1983, I don’t think it is traumatic enough to warrant Senatorial consideration in 2018.

This wasn't something that was made up for the hearings. And 'its all political' doesn't work in 2012 when Kavanaugh was already a federal judge and there were no hearings.
Fair point.

Most sexual assaults go unreported. That hers was unreported is unremarkable.

It also makes the so-called assault unremarkable. Again whatever happened wasn’t serious enough to warrant involvement by the po po in 1983. Sorry but that is the litmus test.

Just sayin'.

i'm pretty sure you can't act as your own witness. if we can then kavanaugh is innocent as we have (2) who say he didn't do it.

The accused is not required to be silent. He says it didn't happen. The third person says it didn't happen.

Nor is the accuser required to be silent. She can act as a witness of her own experiences. And she's expressed her willingness to testify before congress.

She should be heard.

Kavanaugh and Judge should be heard as well.

Just sayin'.

i'm pretty sure you can't act as your own witness. if we can then kavanaugh is innocent as we have (2) who say he didn't do it.

The accused is not required to be silent. He says it didn't happen. The third person says it didn't happen.
never said he was. thanks.

She wont name a specific location because that could actually be corroborated and thus would bust her lie.

Says you, citing you. And you're nobody.

Meanwhile, she's willing to testify before congress on the matter.

She should be heard.

30 fucking years ago ..

Like people don’t remember traumatic events from 30 years ago?

Then why don't they say something then why wait till he becomes a senator, president, judge?

How come liberals are not dragging out the 50 or so girls I fucked when I was in high school to become a new maintenance guy at a new job?

Because your career as a slut does not give you the possibility of being put into a position in which you could fuck up the rights of millions of other people. You do realize that you have just confessed to being a slut/whore/skank. You probably have several diseases. Don't know whether you have ever committed a crime. Too funny. You really were a bimbo, weren't you.

So now I am a super stud when I was in high school?

That was normal

I assume this is about the SC nominee?

Is there a police report? Was there a LEO investigating it?

If not, I say there is no “there” there and acquiesce to the OP’s general point of it being a youthful indiscretion.

I’m much more troubled by the embargo on his record with the Bush administration than I am by this (at this time).

So you want to expose every communication that went on in the white house during the Bush years?
And here's the thing.
This info has nothing to do with Kavanaugh.
They werent his words or rulings.

"I worked in President Bush’s White House with three staff secretaries: Harriet Miers, Mr. Kavanaugh and Raul Yanes. In that position, they reviewed virtually every document the president saw and kept copies as required by the Presidential Records Act of 1978.

More important, the staff secretary was responsible for circulating documents to as many as a score of administration officials—drafts of memos, statements, speeches, schedules, briefing books, proclamations and scripts. The staff secretary would then serve as an impartial judge by reviewing and reconciling the comments on the documents. He would ensure that they were accurate, concise, clear, thorough and timely, giving the best possible expression to the views of the president’s advisers."

The entire professional record should be scrutinized. Embargoing portions of the record is done for one of two reasons; it’s either embarrassing or it’s national security. It certainly isn’t the latter.

I never did anything wrong at that age. Not with the parents I had.

My parents would have killed my ass.

Making out at the Drive In. Age 16. She gets hot and pulls me on top of her. As things progress, she says no. I get up. Attempted rape?

40 years later after my Mother gave a less than a pleasant Judgment against her parents and I am going for a Big Job that the girl could get some revenge for her parents?

Judge: Which Drive In was it in?

Her: I don't remember

ummmmmmmm

Forum List

Back