Every Picture Tells A Story Don't It?

TrainTime

Rookie
Feb 7, 2014
Once again we see the shiftless, lazy, asshole Barry/Soetoro/Hussein/Obama taking a crisis HE created seriously. Rick Perry said after the meeting: "He's either inept or there's something else going on." I believe most Americans know what that "something else" is now. There is only one course of action left.....

Rick_Perry_s_Immigration_Meeting_With-7ea88c7211a5e421e60a601d940443ec_zps667abe40.jpeg

IMPEACH THIS PIECE OF SHIT!
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Obama is not equipped for conference rooms and policy meetings. He's not equipped to wear suits and ties.

He's the sort of fellow who really belongs on basketball courts and in pool halls.

Obama is not equipped for conference rooms and policy meetings. He's not equipped to wear suits and ties.

He's the sort of fellow who really belongs on basketball courts and in pool halls.

..... like Rod Stewart. Finally, the OP makes some weird but logical sense! Thanks.

I heard that he decided not to visit the border because he "doesn't like photo ops".

ORLY?

• Banned

And smoking a blunt behind a 40.....we used to call em "jitterbugs" back in the day.

Once again we see the shiftless, lazy, asshole Barry/Soetoro/Hussein/Obama taking a crisis HE created seriously. Rick Perry said after the meeting: "He's either inept or there's something else going on." I believe most Americans know what that "something else" is now. There is only one course of action left.....

Rick_Perry_s_Immigration_Meeting_With-7ea88c7211a5e421e60a601d940443ec_zps667abe40.jpeg

mad_zps639a98d3.gif

I agree, Perry needs to go.

Maybe Ricky is constipated?

I suspect he has that feeling one gets when one throws up in one's mouth as he looks at Obama making a joke out of the humanitarian crisis that Obama manufactured.

mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Your conservative party is obviously too inept to do so. Perhaps you should think about making a change?

1201LAUGHT.jpg

You see how easily a photo can be misconstrued?

Last edited:
Maybe Ricky is constipated?

The military called Issa on his fabrications, though he always looks angry, during the day. The martini hour isn't until 5 or 6 pm.

What's Issa (American Patriot) got to do with this?.....It was Barry sucking on a beer and shooting pool last night....real presidential with Iraq falling apart, the IRS, NSA, F&F, VA, Benghazi scandals and BarryCare to cost us $100B a year for the next 10 years.

Only the truly hateful could still support this turd we got floating around the world in AF1.

Forum List

Back