Every president says a nuclear NK is not an option yet none of them stopped NK from obtaining them.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Will Trump put an end to this supposed horrible threat or is he, like every president before him, just going to give Americans lip service?

I don't see any differences other than harsher rhetoric. What's the end game here?

Will Trump put an end to this supposed horrible threat or is he, like every president before him, just going to give Americans lip service?

I don't see any differences other than harsher rhetoric. What's the end game here?
Weak leadership..

what do you think should happen?

world leaders know NK pounds their chest to get attention on a regular basis .. they stir the shit but dont really want any shit.

diplomacy is the best action - another war sets the entire planet back a couple of notches - a nuclear war should never happen.

what do you think should happen?
Considering I am not elected to make such decisions and am not privy to intelligence reports take this with a grain of salt grown in ignorance.

I would at the very least bomb every launch pad that had a missile sitting on it.
There is no point in making empty threats of "we won't tolerate" if we are in fact going to tolerate.

well, the orange loon had an opportunity.... he said if they didn't do tests for 60 days, we could start talks.

they didn't do tests for 60 days.

the orange loon didn't have anyone reach out to them. probably because we no longer have a state department.

well, the orange loon had an opportunity.... he said if they didn't do tests for 60 days, we could start talks.

the orange loon didn't have anyone reach out to them. probably because we no longer have a state department.
I remember Trump DIRECTLY reaching out to them and asking them to come to the table. Within 2 weeks they launched another missile

I think the best we can hope for is an assassination of Kim Boi King, either by North Koreans or by a bomb from the USAF.

I remember Trump DIRECTLY reaching out to them and asking them to come to the table. Within 2 weeks they launched another missile

really? after they didn't test for 60 days?

and was that before or after the psycho called the president of NK rocketman?

people aren't going to talk to the loon if he insults them. either way, he's an incompetent

AND we no longer have a viable state department.

Every president says a nuclear NK is not an option yet none of them stopped NK from obtaining them

...and now Trump is left to deal with their failures / enabling / consequences....

Every president says a nuclear NK is not an option yet none of them stopped NK from obtaining them

...and now Trump is left to deal with their failures / enabling / consequences....

And his tweets are winning the day! Those tweets will keep NK in line!

Forum List

Back