Every real American should be repulsed by that pathetic speech by Biden.

Preferences are hardwired in the human animal.

Interesting post.

On the whole, I'd agree.....but evidence seems to indicate that homosexuality is a 'phase.'

. “Homosexual activity to be more a matter of lifestyle than genetics. Consider the following analysis of the data, from columnist Michael Medved:

Moreover, even among those who describe themselves as homosexual or bisexual (a grand total of 3.7% of the 18-44 age group), overwhelming majorities (81%) say they’ve experienced sex with partners of the opposite gender. Among those who call themselves heterosexual, on the other hand, only a tiny minority (6%) ever engaged in physical intimacy of any kind with a member of the same sex. These figure indicate that 94% of those living heterosexual lives felt no physical attraction to members of the same sex, but the great bulk of self-identified homosexuals and bisexuals feel enough intimate interest in the opposite gender to engage in erotic contact at some stage in their development.

So, homosexual activists have continued to lie to us, stating that homosexuals have no choice regarding their orientation, and that 10% of the population is gay. They told these lies in order to further their agenda, and convince people that homosexuality should be accepted as an alternate lifestyle, and a natural and impelled aspect of their existence. It is to the point that most of the world’s population believe the lies.

But now, though the basis of the claims is clearly seen to be illegitimate, most continue to accept the discredited premise, and continue to advocate the acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle. The title of Medved’s article , quoted above, is Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? To begin the article, he states, “The results of this scientific research shouldn’t undermine the hard-won respect recently achieved by gay Americans, but they do suggest that choice and change play larger roles in sexual identity than commonly assumed.”
In the News: One Point Four Percent « Sound Teaching

"In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35.
For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation."
Column: Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? - USATODAY.com

Wadda ya' think?

Interesting post.

On the whole, I'd agree.....but evidence seems to indicate that homosexuality is a 'phase.'

. “Homosexual activity to be more a matter of lifestyle than genetics. Consider the following analysis of the data, from columnist Michael Medved:

Moreover, even among those who describe themselves as homosexual or bisexual (a grand total of 3.7% of the 18-44 age group), overwhelming majorities (81%) say they’ve experienced sex with partners of the opposite gender. Among those who call themselves heterosexual, on the other hand, only a tiny minority (6%) ever engaged in physical intimacy of any kind with a member of the same sex. These figure indicate that 94% of those living heterosexual lives felt no physical attraction to members of the same sex, but the great bulk of self-identified homosexuals and bisexuals feel enough intimate interest in the opposite gender to engage in erotic contact at some stage in their development.

So, homosexual activists have continued to lie to us, stating that homosexuals have no choice regarding their orientation, and that 10% of the population is gay. They told these lies in order to further their agenda, and convince people that homosexuality should be accepted as an alternate lifestyle, and a natural and impelled aspect of their existence. It is to the point that most of the world’s population believe the lies.

But now, though the basis of the claims is clearly seen to be illegitimate, most continue to accept the discredited premise, and continue to advocate the acceptance of the homosexual lifestyle. The title of Medved’s article , quoted above, is Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? To begin the article, he states, “The results of this scientific research shouldn’t undermine the hard-won respect recently achieved by gay Americans, but they do suggest that choice and change play larger roles in sexual identity than commonly assumed.”
In the News: One Point Four Percent « Sound Teaching

"In other words, for the minority who may have experimented with gay relationships at some juncture in their lives, well over 80% explicitly renounced homosexual (or even bisexual) self-identification by age of 35.
For the clear majority of males (as well as women) who report gay encounters, homosexual activity appears to represent a passing phase, or even a fleeting episode, rather than an unshakable, genetically pre-determined orientation."
Column: Does it matter if only 1.4% of people are gay? - USATODAY.com

Wadda ya' think?
Absolutely agree. In my experience, it is patently obvious that homosexuality and gender dysphoria, for the most part, are absolutely a matter of fashion.

I remember feeling the confusion way back in the sixties when all the girls I knew were flipping about effeminate rockers like Mick Jagger and I was wondering what it was they saw when looking at them.

Absolutely agree. In my experience, it is patently obvious that homosexuality and gender dysphoria, for the most part, are absolutely a matter of fashion.

I remember feeling the confusion way back in the sixties when all the girls I knew were flipping about effeminate rockers like Mick Jagger and I was wondering what it was they saw when looking at them.

At least with the former you don't go permanently mutilating yourself.

At least with the former you don't go permanently mutilating yourself.
That's the sad part. Children are being peer pressured into self-mutilation, not only by their actual peers but by those who are supposed to be in the position of helping to guide them in wise pathways in life.

I'd hate to be a kid now, even more than I hated being a kid in the sixties.

That's the sad part. Children are being peer pressured into self-mutilation, not only by their actual peers but by those who are supposed to be in the position of helping to guide them in wise pathways in life.

I'd hate to be a kid now, even more than I hated being a kid in the sixties.

One of the reasons we are so glad we home schooled.

From the first White House statement on the Buffalo massacre (printed below) to Biden’s most recent speech in Buffalo attended by many grieving family members of the victims, there was nothing to justify the crass and loutish opinions of this OP. Here was the first White House statement:

Statement by President Biden on Mass Shooting in Buffalo, New York
MAY 14, 2022

“Tonight, we grieve for the families of ten people whose lives were senselessly taken and everyone who is suffering the physical and emotional wounds of this horrific shooting. We are grateful for the bravery of members of law enforcement and other first responders who took immediate action to try to protect and save lives. The First Lady and I are praying for the victims and their families, and hearts all across this country are with the people of Buffalo.

“We still need to learn more about the motivation for today’s shooting as law enforcement does its work, but we don’t need anything else to state a clear moral truth: A racially motivated hate crime is abhorrent to the very fabric of this nation. Any act of domestic terrorism, including an act perpetrated in the name of a repugnant white nationalist ideology, is antithetical to everything we stand for in America. Hate must have no safe harbor. We must do everything in our power to end hate-fueled domestic terrorism.”

Full transcript of Biden’s speech May 17 in Buffalo, attended by city & community leaders and grieving relatives:

Remarks by President Biden and First Lady Biden Honoring the Lives Lost in Buffalo, New York, and Calling on All Americans to Condemn White Supremacy | The White House

One of the reasons we are so glad we home schooled.
The closest friend I ever had who was a home schooler was my doctor, and those children were such a delight! At ages seven and nine, they were fun conversationalists as well as compassionate small humans -- funny and playful and smart.

The closest friend I ever had who was a home schooler was my doctor, and those children were such a delight! At ages seven and nine, they were fun conversationalists as well as compassionate small humans -- funny and playful and smart.

Amazing......a neighbor commented on the same thing: our kids talk like adults, to adults.

He said that other children only speak to other kids.

Forum List

Back