🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Every single cop that has died at the hands of black criminals.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Every single cop that has died at the hands of black criminals, families and communities have received justice, every single one of them. The criminals are either dead or caught to stand trial, every single one of them. It may or may not bring peace to family members, but it put at ease a community on alert.

Of the 587 young blacks murdered by cops so far this year, not one of them, nor their families or communities have received justice. On the contrary, these dead men are vilified, crucified and murdered again and again by the media and the justice system they were denied....the only thing these families get, are dollars from the endless law suits and fund raising that follow afterwards, but never justice.

Our law community receive justice, our black community gets a paycheck of wrongful death....we'd rather have justice too or at least a day in court.

You don't see the difference between an officer of the law and a pathetic street thug? Get the fuck out outta here

• Banned
You don't see the difference between an officer of the law and a pathetic street thug? Get the fuck out outta here
What difference should I see? One is being paid to do a job, which one can quit anytime they feel like it and one has black skin that is noticeable no matter how much you want to rid yourself of it.

And stop thinking that all these people killed by cops are street thugs....the last I counted, the prisons are filled with white street thugs too.

And just for the record, the thug you hate today, will be at your family reunion 2mar

Blacks hate laws it's unnatural for them, unless it's the law of the jungle

Every single cop that has died at the hands of black criminals, families and communities have received justice, every single one of them. The criminals are either dead or caught to stand trial, every single one of them. It may or may not bring peace to family members, but it put at ease a community on alert.

Of the 587 young blacks murdered by cops so far this year, not one of them, nor their families or communities have received justice. On the contrary, these dead men are vilified, crucified and murdered again and again by the media and the justice system they were denied....the only thing these families get, are dollars from the endless law suits and fund raising that follow afterwards, but never justice.

Our law community receive justice, our black community gets a paycheck of wrongful death....we'd rather have justice too or at least a day in court.
attachment.php

What difference should I see? One is being paid to do a job, which one can quit anytime they feel like it and one has black skin that is noticeable no matter how much you want to rid yourself of it.

And stop thinking that all these people killed by cops are street thugs....the last I counted, the prisons are filled with white street thugs too.

And just for the record, the thug you hate today, will be at your family reunion 2mar
you said "by black criminals" you fuckin idiot.
Ahhh more attack on my hypothetical family.
Ignorant ass nigga

• Banned
so whats the answer tiger?.....if they asked you for your opinion on how to resolve this,what would you say?....

The black community is a community in distress these days. No really good paying jobs, completely void of male leadership, kids being raised by grandmothers who fucked up raising their own kids, their parents and are now responsible for raising the same crop of shit kids. Despite limited funding, there has to be outside community help, programs to help reach these kids who are angry, bitter and lost...that's the first thing I would do, is fund programs, especially during the hot summer months that reach these kids before its too late.

Secondly, I would call upon our local leadership to partner with these kids, along with law enforcement and help build a bridge. I would also encourage through our schools and colleges blacks to join law enforcement, because the more people that look like me, the more at ease the partnership.

I would also discourage gun use and have the conversation, both locally and nationally. A debate this country needs desperately.

I would also have a conversation on race.

First off, your number is a lie. There have not been 587 young negroes shot and killed by police this year.

Second of all, in most of those cases the killing of the young negro WAS justice , based on their own actions.

Ignorant ass nigga
Because I was addressing those that kill cops, they are criminals, listen, bitch, I've had it with you...kiss my black ass and keep it moving!!

Ignorant ass nigga
Because I was addressing those that kill cops, they are criminals, listen, bitch, I've had it with you...kiss my black ass and keep it moving!!
I thought you were a dude? Didn't know you were a fag

First off, your number is a lie. There have not been 587 young negroes shot and killed by police this year.

Second of all, in most of those cases the killing of the young negro WAS justice , based on their own actions.

The 71% of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't shot by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

Back in February, when police began protesting Beyoncé, I noticed then that 7 out of the 8 officers who had been killed so far were killed by white men.

Ignorant ass nigga

'he's not gay, he's on the down lo.

but seriously, cut him some slack. He's a negro.

Ignorant ass nigga
What the fuck did I tell you about thinking? Its not good for your brain, ass ho!!

Don't want to die, stop commiting crimes and fighting the police, simple. 587 idiots found that out.

Blacks hate laws it's unnatural for them, unless it's the law of the jungle
And of course you know all about black people, eh? Just because yo fuck us, don't mean you know us...jsut sayin

Don't want to die, stop commiting crimes and fighting the police, simple. 587 idiots found that out.
587 unarmed victims found that out!!

The 71% of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't shot by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

Back in February, when police began protesting Beyoncé, I noticed then that 7 out of the 8 officers who had been killed so far were killed by white men.

What the fuck does that have to do with what I posted?

Do you acknowledge that you lied when you claimed that 587 young negroes have been shot and killed by police this year?

587 unarmed victims found that out!!

Unarmed only proves one thing. Unarmed people who fight with armed cops are dumber than fuck.

Forum List

Back