"every single penny"...Marjorie Taylor Greene calls for an audit of Ukraine funding

She is not representative of the majority of Republicans. Any more than AOC is representative of the Democrats.
Yep there are 30-50 Socially Liberal RINOs who despise MTG ( or at least would not caucus with her on many issues )

Yep there are 30-50 Socially Liberal RINOs who despise MTG ( or at least would not caucus with her on many issues )
Well, anyone to the left of a Nazi looks like a commie to the Nazi's admirers.

Read the topic.

The case for aiding Ukraine has big returns for America.
It's not our war. There's no benefit for the US in this.

Only a complete idiot would oppose an audit of the billions of dollars we are sending to one of the most corrupt countries in Europe.

It's not our war. There's no benefit for the US in this.
I'm not surprised your shallow mind is incapable of seeing how we benefit.

Read. The. Topic.

Only a complete idiot would oppose an audit of the billions of dollars we are sending to one of the most corrupt countries in Europe.
Useful idiot MTG's demand for an audit is theater. What she actually wants is for us to surrender to Putin because we are winning.

Read. The. Topic.

The US has sent more than 16 billion dollars this year. It's appropriate to do everything possible to ensure that money is not being swallowed up by corrupt oligarchs.

Absolutely.

Putin has seen how a minimum effort by America has completely devastated his military.

He knows in a head-on conflict between the West and Russia, he'd be wiped out in ten minutes with one hand tied behind our back.

That has made the world a safer place.

Worth every penny.
Tens of thousands dead and you seem to be really enjoying yourself.

You know who else is happy? Xi Jin Ping and neocon traitors like Victoria Nuland.

Last edited:
Tens of thousands dead and you seem to be really enjoying yourself.

You know who else is happy? Xi Jin Ping and neocon traitors like Victoria Nuland.
I am very happy Putin is getting his ass kicked. He is learning an extremely painful lesson of what will happen to him if he takes on the West.

Worth every penny.

And for every Ukrainian life lost, dozens of European and American lives are being saved.

May God bless them all.

I am very happy Putin is getting his ass kicked. He is learning an extremely painful lesson of what will happen to him if he takes on the West.

Worth every penny.

And for every Ukrainian life lost, dozens of European and American lives are being saved.

May God bless them all.
So will Putin give Crimea back?

So it turns out the bully boy who made the pseudocons and Trump wet between the legs all these years is a eunuch.

Worth every penny.

So will Putin give Crimea back?
There's a decent chance it will be taken back whether he wants to give it back or not.

This, I did not expect.

Things are going so much better than I anticipated.

Worth every penny

So it turns out the bully boy who made the pseudocons and Trump wet between the legs all these years is a eunuch.

Worth every penny.
In your dreams Putin destroyed Ukraine like bush destroyed iraq

Forum List

Back