everybody should be packing iron

Shoot one shot in the air and watch all their dicks go limp. :D

What would I do? I was once in a taxi in NYC and some guy was getting beat up by about 5 or 6 guys, the driver drove up onto the sidewalk as though he was going to hit them, and they all ran away like scared children. Plus, I wouldn't be alone somewhere where a gang rape was happening, so there's things to do.
So just shoot and not know where the bullet goes. yeah that's real fucking bright. Again you demonstrate your idiocy.

I didn't ask what someone else would do you pussy I asked what YOU would do.

And how do you know you wouldn't be alone? You could be walking somewhere and see a guy getting the shit kicked out of him in an alley or walk into a store during a robbery or do you make it a habit not to go anywhere unless someone is there to hold your hand?

I've never been in a situation like you describe, I don't live in a gun nut place. We don't even have black people where I live, lol. And no, I don't usually go out at night alone, I'm not a loser.

IOW you wouldn't do anything but you can pose a scenario to others and then criticize them for not doing what you think they should.

violent crime doesn't only only happen at night and that a person is out alone after dark does not mean he is a loser. He could be walking home after work, after meeting friends for dinner or he could be going to meet someone at a restaurant for dinner. Only an idiot would come to the conclusion that being out after the sun goes down makes one a loser

What kind of person is afraid to go our after dark without someone bigger and stronger to hold his hand?

A fucking pussy

Last edited:
Here's the thing folks, A carry permit allows you to carry a concealed weapon it does not allow you to shoot that weapon.

If you are going to pull and shoot you'd better make sure you are actually defending your life. And make god damn sure you're only going to hit the guy you're shooting at

I am not going to pull a weapon to save someone else's life I'll do it to protect myself and the person I am with but that's it.

Not shooting into a crown is always the best course of action.

It's comical that people who want to ban guns will say , "How come some gun nut didn't shoot the bad guy in the theater?" when if a guy did shoot and accidentally hit a bystander those same people would be whining that he shouldn't have shot.

You idiots can't have it both ways and in fact you should be praising people with carry permits who show such prudence and restraint by NOT shooting into a crowd.

Well, it strikes me that if the CCW aren't providing any benefit, what's the point of having them other than making you all feel better?

because its a constitutional right. no other reason is needed

So just shoot and not know where the bullet goes. yeah that's real fucking bright. Again you demonstrate your idiocy.

I didn't ask what someone else would do you pussy I asked what YOU would do.

And how do you know you wouldn't be alone? You could be walking somewhere and see a guy getting the shit kicked out of him in an alley or walk into a store during a robbery or do you make it a habit not to go anywhere unless someone is there to hold your hand?

I've never been in a situation like you describe, I don't live in a gun nut place. We don't even have black people where I live, lol. And no, I don't usually go out at night alone, I'm not a loser.

IOW you wouldn't do anything but you can pose a scenario to others and then criticize them for not doing what you think they should.

violent crime doesn't only only happen at night and that a person is out alone after dark does not mean he is a loser. He could be walking home after work, after meeting friends for dinner or he could be going to meet someone at a restaurant for dinner. Only an idiot would come to the conclusion that being out after the sun goes down makes one a loser

What kind of person is afraid to go our after dark without someone bigger and stronger to hold his hand?

A fucking pussy
I have a car, I don't walk at night in a big city. Only fools who deserve to be robbed do that.

A fucking pussy
I have a car, I don't walk at night in a big city. Only fools who deserve to be robbed do that.

So violent crime only happens in big cities?

You really are stupid aren't you?

Here's the thing folks, A carry permit allows you to carry a concealed weapon it does not allow you to shoot that weapon.

If you are going to pull and shoot you'd better make sure you are actually defending your life. And make god damn sure you're only going to hit the guy you're shooting at

I am not going to pull a weapon to save someone else's life I'll do it to protect myself and the person I am with but that's it.

Not shooting into a crown is always the best course of action.

It's comical that people who want to ban guns will say , "How come some gun nut didn't shoot the bad guy in the theater?" when if a guy did shoot and accidentally hit a bystander those same people would be whining that he shouldn't have shot.

You idiots can't have it both ways and in fact you should be praising people with carry permits who show such prudence and restraint by NOT shooting into a crowd.
So if someone is being gang raped and you walk by packing, you won't help her out? Proving once again how irrational gun nuts are.

Of course not. He might be black and that would make you angry.

[

Well, it strikes me that if the CCW aren't providing any benefit, what's the point of having them other than making you all feel better?

That's actually a pretty stupid reason.

I would put that right next to "It's in the Bible" when someone wants to burn a witch.

Sorry, the Constitution isn't holy writ, it is just something guys in the 18th century threw together and they put in a clause about Militias because they really didn't trust each other.

They never meant it to mean, "Crazy person has a right to carry around a weapon and shoot it at anyone who looks at him funny."

[

That's actually a pretty stupid reason.

I would put that right next to "It's in the Bible" when someone wants to burn a witch.

Sorry, the Constitution isn't holy writ, it is just something guys in the 18th century threw together and they put in a clause about Militias because they really didn't trust each other.

They never meant it to mean, "Crazy person has a right to carry around a weapon and shoot it at anyone who looks at him funny."

:cuckoo:

Actually... Yes. The constitution has been amended 27 times in the past 200 years. the 13th, in 1865, banned slavery. The 15th, 1870, gave everyone the vote... So yes, the constitution is an evolving document, and gun nuts shouldn't be able to hide behind some antiquated rule that no longer applies.

Actually... Yes. The constitution has been amended 27 times in the past 200 years. the 13th, in 1865, banned slavery. The 15th, 1870, gave everyone the vote... So yes, the constitution is an evolving document, and gun nuts shouldn't be able to hide behind some antiquated rule that no longer applies.

Lincoln did not change the constitution you dolt.

The amendment process is a long and difficult one as it should be.

And I don't think the second amendment will be done away with in any of our lifetimes.

Thank you for helping to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotiion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Thank you for helping to prove that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotiion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Hey, the parrot is back! :lol:

Lol, coming from a Soros talking points megaphone like you, your comment is ironic indeed.

Thank you for doing nothing to dispell the notion that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotiion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Thank you for doing nothing to dispell the notion that anti-gun loons can only argue from emotiion, ignorance and/or dishonesty.

You know what? Fender is right. :clap2:

keepingourguns.jpg

Forum List

Back