Everyone at my Thanksgiving dinner was really happy Trump won

He said the election was rigged and he loves the poorly educated.
Isn't that nice?

Someone finally loves you

I didn't vote for him, but you did and he loves you.

I wrote in my own name.

Neither of the candidates deserved the nomination, much less my vote.

Why did you even bother wasting gas and time to go then? Really I mean , you could of just stayed home or at work. Do you think you made some sort of statement. Unless you tell people that, they don't know. I guess that means you could not look pass the nominees, and look at the issues.

You may not have noticed, but there were other elections decided than the one for the presidency.

and I will enjoy January 20th for 2 reasons...

1. Obama is leaving the WH

2. Hillary isn't replacing him.

What exactly is it you didn't like about Pres. Obama?

the trump landslide is proof that the actual Trump approval was closer to 70% than how the rats reported it to be around 35%.
LOL Trump landslide. The buyers remorse is going to be swift and massive with this one.
someone made up the term "TrumpSlide" a guess a few months ago. I saw it constantly when watching his rallies on you-tube. the comments were often hysterical as they were bashing the hell out of Hillary and CNN.

Isn't that nice?

Someone finally loves you

I didn't vote for him, but you did and he loves you.

I wrote in my own name.

Neither of the candidates deserved the nomination, much less my vote.

Why did you even bother wasting gas and time to go then? Really I mean , you could of just stayed home or at work. Do you think you made some sort of statement. Unless you tell people that, they don't know. I guess that means you could not look pass the nominees, and look at the issues.

You may not have noticed, but there were other elections decided than the one for the presidency.

and I will enjoy January 20th for 2 reasons...

1. Obama is leaving the WH

2. Hillary isn't replacing him.

What exactly is it you didn't like about Pres. Obama?

ACA
Forgot to buy shovels for the 'shovel-ready' stimulus.
Cuba
trading 5 terrorists for an AWOL solider.
Benghazi

the trump landslide is proof that the actual Trump approval was closer to 70% than how the rats reported it to be around 35%.
LOL Trump landslide. The buyers remorse is going to be swift and massive with this one.
someone made up the term "TrumpSlide" a guess a few months ago. I saw it constantly when watching his rallies on you-tube. the comments were often hysterical as they were bashing the hell out of Hillary and CNN.
Bashing things is fun, get ready to play defense, not nearly as much fun.

Bashing things is fun, get ready to play defense, not nearly as much fun.
it wasnt easy reading the comments that were going 50mph. but it would be cool if Trump would do a massive rally once in a while from now on.

I had some people from California and they told crazy stories about how people are reacting to Trump's victory.

At my nephew's Catholic school, the teacher asked all the students to pray the rosary to help them deal with the anguish.

My nephew told me that some students have written "Fuck Trump" on their sneakers, and this is tolerated at that Catholic school.

He said some Mexican kids brag their parents are illegal aliens and can enter the United States any time they want and no one can do anything about it.

At UCI, they are giving the students puppies to play with to help them deal with the emotional trauma they are experiencing.

At UNLV, the provost sent out an email saying they are going to offer "safe spaces" to students.
and you will still be a failed lawyer

I had some people from California and they told crazy stories about how people are reacting to Trump's victory.

At my nephew's Catholic school, the teacher asked all the students to pray the rosary to help them deal with the anguish.

My nephew told me that some students have written "Fuck Trump" on their sneakers, and this is tolerated at that Catholic school.

He said some Mexican kids brag their parents are illegal aliens and can enter the United States any time they want and no one can do anything about it.

At UCI, they are giving the students puppies to play with to help them deal with the emotional trauma they are experiencing.

At UNLV, the provost sent out an email saying they are going to offer "safe spaces" to students.

Oh good, you live in the 1% of households that can have a good old fashioned circlejerk around the thanksgiving table. Pass the stuffing!
Well, we must be a damn intelligent 1% to have won an election with 99% against us.

What a gloriously stupid piece of shit you are.

Yep, you won with more than 2 million fewer votes.
In crazy Cali... :lmao:

Oh good, you live in the 1% of households that can have a good old fashioned circlejerk around the thanksgiving table. Pass the stuffing!
Well, we must be a damn intelligent 1% to have won an election with 99% against us.

Yes, and according to the rules.

Yes, according to the rules. That doesn't change the fact that more than 2 million voted for Hillary over Trump, or that the majority of the country rejected that orange clown.

Yes, according to the rules. That doesn't change the fact that more than 2 million voted for Hillary over Trump, or that the majority of the country rejected that orange clown.
No one gives a fuck how many millions of illegals in California you rounded up to vote for Hillary.

That's why we have an Electoral College, so that cheating in one state doesn't taint the result of the whole election as much.

Hillary has more dandruff flakes, another irrelevant fact. Call us after you subtract the illegal related votes until then you have nothing.

We had so much more to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. We now have an actual American Citizen as our President. And he doesn't hate America. What a glorious Thanksgiving. :)

No one gives a fuck how many millions of illegals in California you rounded up to vote for Hillary.

That's why we have an Electoral College, so that cheating in one state doesn't taint the result of the whole election as much.

Screwed up logic like that is the reason nobody will hire your dumb ass. California isn't the only state where she got more votes, and how about a link to show there was that much cheating.

Four people at my dinner. Three of us voted for Hillary, lukewarm. One voted for Trump, lukewarm. But we all were in agreement after the fact that it's probably best Trump won. 1. Because he's just a figurehead and his handlers will take care of things, and him should he get out of line and 2. The US Supreme Court (and the country's integrity via extension), must have conservatives added to slow the pace of fascism in that branch of government.

So, having the GOP do arbitrary & forced recalls on efficient cars, destroy affordable healthcare, shut down green electric plants and poison our drinking water's sources, and continue to deny Climate Change is a price we have to pay for the next 4 years in order to get our USSC squared away properly so that we can still continue to enjoy real, actual protections under the fundamental interpretation of the US Constitution. Scalia believed the Court didn't have the power to add or subtract stuff from the Constitution; only Congress & the states do.

Okay, can someone tell me what exactly a 'safe space' is? Do they have like armed safe space guards? What are the rules inside a safe space?

The #1 Rule is: No Bad Thoughts from People Who Have Bad Opinions Allowed.

And happily: Thanksgiving Dinner chez boe was completely politics free. For a group of 24 people, that was quite a feat considering the variety of political persuasions.

A good time was had by one and all.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Okay, can someone tell me what exactly a 'safe space' is? Do they have like armed safe space guards? What are the rules inside a safe space?

If you believe Black, a "safe space" is a special room in a catholic school where even Hillary supporters must remove their 'fuck Trump" sneakers....

Four people at my dinner. Three of us voted for Hillary, lukewarm. One voted for Trump, lukewarm. But we all were in agreement after the fact that it's probably best Trump won. 1. Because he's just a figurehead and his handlers will take care of things, and him should he get out of line and 2. The US Supreme Court (and the country's integrity via extension), must have conservatives added to slow the pace of fascism in that branch of government.

So, having the GOP do arbitrary & forced recalls on efficient cars, destroy affordable healthcare, shut down green electric plants and poison our drinking water's sources, and continue to deny Climate Change is a price we have to pay for the next 4 years in order to get our USSC squared away properly so that we can still continue to enjoy real, actual protections under the fundamental interpretation of the US Constitution. Scalia believed the Court didn't have the power to add or subtract stuff from the Constitution; only Congress & the states do.

You think ObamaCare is affordable?

You must be one of the filthy .01%.

You think ObamaCare is affordable?

You must be one of the filthy .01%.
No, I don't. I wanted Universal Healthcare funded by cash register taxes on sodas, sugars, booze & tobacco. Plus total system reform. With private option for those who wanted it's more expensive care.

Hillary has more dandruff flakes, another irrelevant fact. Call us after you subtract the illegal related votes until then you have nothing.

Somebody has to point out those imagined illegal votes first. Somebody credible.

Forum List

Back