Everyone at my Thanksgiving dinner was really happy Trump won

Four people at my dinner. Three of us voted for Hillary, lukewarm. One voted for Trump, lukewarm. But we all were in agreement after the fact that it's probably best Trump won. 1. Because he's just a figurehead and his handlers will take care of things, and him should he get out of line and 2. The US Supreme Court (and the country's integrity via extension), must have conservatives added to slow the pace of fascism in that branch of government.

So, having the GOP do arbitrary & forced recalls on efficient cars, destroy affordable healthcare, shut down green electric plants and poison our drinking water's sources, and continue to deny Climate Change is a price we have to pay for the next 4 years in order to get our USSC squared away properly so that we can still continue to enjoy real, actual protections under the fundamental interpretation of the US Constitution. Scalia believed the Court didn't have the power to add or subtract stuff from the Constitution; only Congress & the states do.
Did you add magic mushrooms to the stuffing, Silly?

This was the first year that my husband and I had no Thanksgiving plans as everyone was either traveling or otherwise spending with other family.

We had turkey slices on rolls for dinner and watched a movie, then we had a ranting round about environmental fascists fucking up our state that turned into giggling about hysterical lefties. It was a lovely night.

My Texas reactionary brother lead a Thanksgiving prayer at his house, thanking god that Trump was going to get rid of all the Mexicans, at which point, his latino son-in-law told him that that he has always been a bigot, and this time, he wasn't going to let it pass. Then, my brother threatened to turn him in to the BP. That is when his daughter told him that he would never see his grandson again. Then my brother said that they all were going to be cut out of the will, so the daughter, her husband and the grandchild left, at which point my brother continued his prayer with some very specific requests to god regarding muslims. Fortunately, his other granddaughter, who recently married a doctor from Pakistan, was not there.

As for me, I took my girl friend to an Italian restaurant for a peaceful dinner.

the trump landslide is proof that the actual Trump approval was closer to 70% than how the rats reported it to be around 35%.
You are SO FULL OF SHIT.

:link:

Either that, or you need to please expand upon your bullshit reasoning.

This election was clearly a vote of no confidence. Stop being a moron.

Half-of-voters-did-not-vote-e1478881026839.jpg

My Thanksgiving was total chaos. There was me, my son, my father, his wife, my two sisters, my nephew, my sister's friend an Iranian Christian and her daughter, my father's female professor friend and her two children, my ex-wife and her "friend" -- the whole house was pandemonium with so many people, and four kids who were wrestling and fighting for my E-Z chair, and I finally I gave them the PS4 to play with to calm them down. Not a single person there was a Hillary supporter, so I guess we got lucky. No one to ruin the fun.

My Texas reactionary brother lead a Thanksgiving prayer at his house, thanking god that Trump was going to get rid of all the Mexicans, at which point, his latino son-in-law told him that that he has always been a bigot, and this time, he wasn't going to let it pass. Then, my brother threatened to turn him in to the BP. That is when his daughter told him that he would never see his grandson again. Then my brother said that they all were going to be cut out of the will, so the daughter, her husband and the grandchild left, at which point my brother continued his prayer with some very specific requests to god regarding muslims. Fortunately, his other granddaughter, who recently married a doctor from Pakistan, was not there.

As for me, I took my girl friend to an Italian restaurant for a peaceful dinner.

How do you know all this happened if you weren't there?

the trump landslide is proof that the actual Trump approval was closer to 70% than how the rats reported it to be around 35%.
You are SO FULL OF SHIT.

:link:

Either that, or you need to please expand upon your bullshit reasoning.

This election was clearly a vote of no confidence. Stop being a moron.

Half-of-voters-did-not-vote-e1478881026839.jpg
People who don't vote don't count for shit. Stop trying to say Hillary really "won" the election when she didn't. Your side lost, live with it.

My Thanksgiving was total chaos. There was me, my son, my father, his wife, my two sisters, my nephew, my sister's friend an Iranian Christian and her daughter, my father's female professor friend and her two children, my ex-wife and her "friend" -- the whole house was pandemonium with so many people, and four kids who were wrestling and fighting for my E-Z chair, and I finally I gave them the PS4 to play with to calm them down. Not a single person there was a Hillary supporter, so I guess we got lucky. No one to ruin the fun.

Maybe the Hillary supporters in your family were hiding from the White Supremacists in your family.

How do you know all this happened if you weren't there?

It happens ever year.

Oh, by the way, we had two immigrants at our Thankgiving, an Iranian Chaldean woman and a Romanian woman who is a professor. Both live in California and both voted for Trump. I guess Hillary DIDN'T have the immigrants locked up like she thought.

You think ObamaCare is affordable?

You must be one of the filthy .01%.
No, I don't. I wanted Universal Healthcare funded by cash register taxes on sodas, sugars, booze & tobacco. Plus total system reform. With private option for those who wanted it's more expensive care.

Oh blah blah blah so sleep ZZZZZZZZ...

Yet another deluded Prog Regressive Tax program that won't work as the money will get wasted on ineffective government bureaucracies.

I had some people from California and they told crazy stories about how people are reacting to Trump's victory.

At my nephew's Catholic school, the teacher asked all the students to pray the rosary to help them deal with the anguish.

My nephew told me that some students have written "Fuck Trump" on their sneakers, and this is tolerated at that Catholic school.

He said some Mexican kids brag their parents are illegal aliens and can enter the United States any time they want and no one can do anything about it.

At UCI, they are giving the students puppies to play with to help them deal with the emotional trauma they are experiencing.

At UNLV, the provost sent out an email saying they are going to offer "safe spaces" to students.

Oh good, you live in the 1% of households that can have a good old fashioned circlejerk around the thanksgiving table. Pass the stuffing!
Well, we must be a damn intelligent 1% to have won an election with 99% against us.

What a gloriously stupid piece of shit you are.

Yep, you won with more than 2 million fewer votes.

Yes, and according to the rules.

Yes, according to the rules. That doesn't change the fact that more than 2 million voted for Hillary over Trump, or that the majority of the country rejected that orange clown.
Shame those votes weren't in areas to do her any good

Okay, can someone tell me what exactly a 'safe space' is? Do they have like armed safe space guards? What are the rules inside a safe space?

in a safe space college adminstrators insure that the truth, facts, reality and the difference between Right and Wrong and Good and Evil are never allowed to be discussed.....

Oh, by the way, we had two immigrants at our Thankgiving, an Iranian Chaldean woman and a Romanian woman who is a professor. Both live in California and both voted for Trump. I guess Hillary DIDN'T have the immigrants locked up like she thought.

I'm glad that they have someplace to celebrate religious events, since Trump wants to shut down the mosques..

Funny....when they were sure the Borg Queen was going to win they had no problem with the rules.....

I'm glad that they have someplace to celebrate religious events, since Trump wants to shut down the mosques..

Yeah....link to that asswipe..........you lying lefties couldn't tell the truth if your lives depended on it....

I had some people from California and they told crazy stories about how people are reacting to Trump's victory.

At my nephew's Catholic school, the teacher asked all the students to pray the rosary to help them deal with the anguish.

My nephew told me that some students have written "Fuck Trump" on their sneakers, and this is tolerated at that Catholic school.

He said some Mexican kids brag their parents are illegal aliens and can enter the United States any time they want and no one can do anything about it.

At UCI, they are giving the students puppies to play with to help them deal with the emotional trauma they are experiencing.

At UNLV, the provost sent out an email saying they are going to offer "safe spaces" to students.
Cool story, bro.....:eusa_liar:

Oh good, you live in the 1% of households that can have a good old fashioned circlejerk around the thanksgiving table. Pass the stuffing!
Well, we must be a damn intelligent 1% to have won an election with 99% against us.

What a gloriously stupid piece of shit you are.
"Well, we must be a damn intelligent...." er.....no.

Are you calling me a liar? What a total fucktard you are. You are obviously a liar yourself since you accuse someone else of being a liar when you have no evidence of that.

I liked the "Fuck trump" sneakers that are tolerated at the catholic school, the best! I thought about looking it up in Snopes, but, why ruin it?

Forum List

Back