Everyone at my Thanksgiving dinner was really happy Trump won

I had some people from California and they told crazy stories about how people are reacting to Trump's victory.

At my nephew's Catholic school, the teacher asked all the students to pray the rosary to help them deal with the anguish.

My nephew told me that some students have written "Fuck Trump" on their sneakers, and this is tolerated at that Catholic school.

He said some Mexican kids brag their parents are illegal aliens and can enter the United States any time they want and no one can do anything about it.

At UCI, they are giving the students puppies to play with to help them deal with the emotional trauma they are experiencing.

At UNLV, the provost sent out an email saying they are going to offer "safe spaces" to students.

Oh good, you live in the 1% of households that can have a good old fashioned circlejerk around the thanksgiving table. Pass the stuffing!
Well, we must be a damn intelligent 1% to have won an election with 99% against us.

What a gloriously stupid piece of shit you are.

Yep, you won with more than 2 million fewer votes.

Yes, and according to the rules.

Yes, according to the rules. That doesn't change the fact that more than 2 million voted for Hillary over Trump, or that the majority of the country rejected that orange clown.

or that the majority of the country rejected that orange clown.

The majority of the country voted for Trump

The majority of the citizens voted for Hillary.

The majority of the Electoral votes decide the presidency.

I had some people from California and they told crazy stories about how people are reacting to Trump's victory.

At my nephew's Catholic school, the teacher asked all the students to pray the rosary to help them deal with the anguish.

My nephew told me that some students have written "Fuck Trump" on their sneakers, and this is tolerated at that Catholic school.

He said some Mexican kids brag their parents are illegal aliens and can enter the United States any time they want and no one can do anything about it.

At UCI, they are giving the students puppies to play with to help them deal with the emotional trauma they are experiencing.

At UNLV, the provost sent out an email saying they are going to offer "safe spaces" to students.

Oh good, you live in the 1% of households that can have a good old fashioned circlejerk around the thanksgiving table. Pass the stuffing!
Well, we must be a damn intelligent 1% to have won an election with 99% against us.

STILL with the sour grapes BULLDOG ?

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

What makes Trump's victory extra glorious is all the tears of liberals who can't stop whining about it.

Yes, and according to the rules.

Yes, according to the rules. That doesn't change the fact that more than 2 million voted for Hillary over Trump, or that the majority of the country rejected that orange clown.

Hillary has more dandruff flakes, another irrelevant fact. Call us after you subtract the illegal related votes until then you have nothing.

Somebody has to point out those imagined illegal votes first. Somebody credible.

Somebody has to point out your lack of reading comprehension.

Okay, can someone tell me what exactly a 'safe space' is? Do they have like armed safe space guards? What are the rules inside a safe space?

in a safe space college adminstrators insure that the truth, facts, reality and the difference between Right and Wrong and Good and Evil are never allowed to be discussed.....

Ah, so the set of MSNBC is a safe space good to know.

We don't talk politics or religion at family gatherings. Recipe for disaster

Yeah. A real family.

I think OP's family comes from a test tube.
You're just being a dick now. I will give you one more chance, and then I'll put you on ignore.

How about you take your own advice and fuck off. See? I didn't have to say it 10,000 times either.

I don't think I'll be missing anything being on your ignore list.

Though maybe you're like tinydancer and don't actually ignore people you say you will. She lacks conviction.

WillHaftawaite Actually since about half the country didn't vote only about 1/4 of the country voted for Hillary - aka she didn't get the majority vote. The majority vote stayed home and said fuck politics...

He said the election was rigged and he loves the poorly educated.

But since he won the EV, everything is cool.

And this is NEWS--LOL Apparently you haven't been watching this going on across the country. Hillary Clinton is ahead in the popular vote by 2 million votes, there are people calling for a recount in many of these states, believing that this election was gerry mandered in several battleground states.

th

Forum List

Back