Everyone at my Thanksgiving dinner was really happy Trump won

Oh good, you live in the 1% of households that can have a good old fashioned circlejerk around the thanksgiving table. Pass the stuffing!
Well, we must be a damn intelligent 1% to have won an election with 99% against us.

What a gloriously stupid piece of shit you are.

Yep, you won with more than 2 million fewer votes.

Yes, and according to the rules.

Yes, according to the rules. That doesn't change the fact that more than 2 million voted for Hillary over Trump, or that the majority of the country rejected that orange clown.

or that the majority of the country rejected that orange clown.

The majority of the country voted for Trump

The majority of the citizens voted for Hillary.

The majority of the Electoral votes decide the presidency.

The people are the country dumb ass. Yes, he won the EC, but that doesn't mean any where near even half of the country supports him.

I had some people from California and they told crazy stories about how people are reacting to Trump's victory.

At my nephew's Catholic school, the teacher asked all the students to pray the rosary to help them deal with the anguish.

My nephew told me that some students have written "Fuck Trump" on their sneakers, and this is tolerated at that Catholic school.

He said some Mexican kids brag their parents are illegal aliens and can enter the United States any time they want and no one can do anything about it.

At UCI, they are giving the students puppies to play with to help them deal with the emotional trauma they are experiencing.

At UNLV, the provost sent out an email saying they are going to offer "safe spaces" to students.

Oh good, you live in the 1% of households that can have a good old fashioned circlejerk around the thanksgiving table. Pass the stuffing!
Well, we must be a damn intelligent 1% to have won an election with 99% against us.

STILL with the sour grapes BULLDOG ?

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Are you trying to say I'm wrong?

Yes, according to the rules. That doesn't change the fact that more than 2 million voted for Hillary over Trump, or that the majority of the country rejected that orange clown.

or that the majority of the country rejected that orange clown.

The majority of the country voted for Trump

The majority of the citizens voted for Hillary.

The majority of the Electoral votes decide the presidency.

The people are the country dumb ass. Yes, he won the EC, but that doesn't mean any where near even half of the country supports him.

Over half the states went for him.

oops, that doesn't' count according to democrats...

states only count if they have people stacked up like cordwood

I had some people from California and they told crazy stories about how people are reacting to Trump's victory.

At my nephew's Catholic school, the teacher asked all the students to pray the rosary to help them deal with the anguish.

My nephew told me that some students have written "Fuck Trump" on their sneakers, and this is tolerated at that Catholic school.

He said some Mexican kids brag their parents are illegal aliens and can enter the United States any time they want and no one can do anything about it.

At UCI, they are giving the students puppies to play with to help them deal with the emotional trauma they are experiencing.

At UNLV, the provost sent out an email saying they are going to offer "safe spaces" to students.

Im saying that the popular vote doesn't determine the victor so why you bring it up? Answer: sour grapes

Hillary has more dandruff flakes, another irrelevant fact. Call us after you subtract the illegal related votes until then you have nothing.

Somebody has to point out those imagined illegal votes first. Somebody credible.

Somebody has to point out your lack of reading comprehension.

Nice try, but still no evidence of widespread illegal votes.

Im saying that the popular vote doesn't determine the victor so why you bring it up? Answer: sour grapes

Just because he won doesn't mean the country supports him or his bat shit crazy goals.

Just because he won doesn't mean the country supports him or his bat shit crazy goals.

Holy Obama, Batman

`That's because Trump won. Had Hilary won, it would certainly have been an issue given the abject sleaze of her and her supporters/

So make up your mind. Was there widespread illegal voting or not?
There are times that even wide-spread voter fraud is meaningless. Especially when the fraudsters lose so badly.

Hillary has more dandruff flakes, another irrelevant fact. Call us after you subtract the illegal related votes until then you have nothing.

Somebody has to point out those imagined illegal votes first. Somebody credible.

That's because you are an idiot. "illegal related" as in the spawn of illegals aka anchor babies who would not be US citizens voting in our elections if their illegal criminal parents were not in our country.

That's because you are an idiot. "illegal related" as in the spawn of illegals aka anchor babies who would not be US citizens voting in our elections if their illegal criminal parents were not in our country.

So you don't want citizens to vote? That's so republican of you.

I was surprised by how many people in my family who have been staunch Democrats their entire lives who said they voted for Trump.

Forum List

Back